The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can I already feel like once Prop 2 is born, Jenn in particular is going to be almost constantly be passive aggressive about resenting the fact that she had two boys, and will likely only have the two boys, meaning she's going to "miss out" on all the "cute" things she could have done with a little girl that I feel like she definitely wanted, especially once J started actually starting to not just always do whatever they wanted without question. Like, even when the kid is a newborn, or even before they're born, I'm just imagining her looking at baby clothes for girls just for the sake of lamenting on how cute those clothes are....but she can't get them because they're having another boy. Or even just "joking" about how she'd have to stay in bed more and have Tim take care of the kids because otherwise she's outnumbered by boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder...On that note, do yous think they'll be more controlling/hands-on with #2 since Jackson's starting to - gasp - think for himself? Or will they neglect this one even more since he's not the girl they wanted/a financial burden?

Reactions: 9
I wonder...On that note, do yous think they'll be more controlling/hands-on with #2 since Jackson's starting to - gasp - think for himself? Or will they neglect this one even more since he's not the girl they wanted/a financial burden?
I can see gin not being bothered once the newborn stage has worn off an the attention has died down, she's already losing more an more interest in J now he's getting older (an she has the attention of being pregnant again) an everything is becoming more forced on the camera than it used to be, not that it wasn't always forced but its becoming more obvious now, i think if anyone will be more hands on its gonna be Dim, maybe this time instead of letting the kid try things himself like he did with J in the beginning (there once was a time he was allowed to try an eat himself) he will just skip that part an keep control throughout

Reactions: 8
I can see gin not being bothered once the newborn stage has worn off....
I anticipate DJ breastfeeding. Which has me concerned because of her diet. These two tools don’t understand how important nutrition is for a growing child. Especially in the first three years of life. We all have had a front seat to how destructive they have been to Jackson’s growth and development. He really needs to see a professional to rule out anything physical (hearing/neurological. I noticed he still has claw hands at times. Definitely his fine motor is deficient) And then he needs to be enrolled in a daycare/preschool program.

DJ will play the role of the cow till Gid£on is weaned. Nothing more. Then she will lose all interest in him.

She has been so resentful of Jackson. And because Gid£on is a boy she will despise and have no use for him either.

That prepackaged sandwich was 5 bucks plus tax, at least go buy an overpriced dessert somewhere else Tim. Remember the budget?
Heck. He could buy a whole box of those at a grocery store for that price!

Reactions: 14
I anticipate DJ breastfeeding. Which has me concerned because of her diet. These two tools don’t understand how important nutrition is for a growing child. Especially in the first three years of life.
Am not sure if she will breastfed or not, i mean on one hand if she does she would definitely use that to her advantage with sympathy from the stans on how tiring it is an how hard it all is an use it to also control Dim to take over full control of watching J outside of nanny hours an also give a reason as to why vlogs are not being edited quick enough, not that she edits quick anyway but it will be even worse

On the second hand, could she really manage to keep breastfeeding up? She's a lazy witch an I don't know if she will be happy being woken up every few hours to feed the kid since I'd like to think she wouldn't be that much of a selfish witch to starve the kid because she didn't want to get up through the night to feed, a few in my family have breastfed an for the first 4 weeks till they can start putting it into bottles they are like complete zombies cause the kid is basically up every 3 to 4 hours wanting fed an they get next to no sleep

I can't remember much but didn't she start with J then give up like a week later because she couldn't be bothered with the hassle, I think she said it was because of somthing but part of me wonders if it was mainly due to her lazyness an being selfish with wanting to get a full night's sleep while she sent Dim to deal with J

Reactions: 4
I would be zero % surprised if Tim is the one who gets up all night with Prop2. I can't imagine Jenn, who sleeps in till 11am dealing with midnight anythings.

Reactions: 7
Yes the DCL entertainment thing was that Aladdin debuted on the Wish two days after they got off 🤣🤣
We were on that cruise, they announced it was still rehearsing, that's just how it goes. No biggie, er, I mean they sabotaged ME too!

Reactions: 5
Am not sure if she will breastfed or not, i mean on one hand if she does she would definitely use that to her advantage with sympathy from the stans on how tiring it is an how hard it all is an use it to also control Dim to take over full control of watching J outside of nanny hours an also give a reason as to why vlogs are not being edited quick enough, not that she edits quick anyway but it will be even worse

On the second hand, could she really manage to keep breastfeeding up? She's a lazy witch an I don't know if she will be happy being woken up every few hours to feed the kid since I'd like to think she wouldn't be that much of a selfish witch to starve the kid because she didn't want to get up through the night to feed, a few in my family have breastfed an for the first 4 weeks till they can start putting it into bottles they are like complete zombies cause the kid is basically up every 3 to 4 hours wanting fed an they get next to no sleep

I can't remember much but didn't she start with J then give up like a week later because she couldn't be bothered with the hassle, I think she said it was because of somthing but part of me wonders if it was mainly due to her lazyness an being selfish with wanting to get a full night's sleep while she sent Dim to deal with J
Very true.
Most definitely the bottle would be so much more nutritionally beneficial to Gid£on than DJ’s udders.

Really, she only breastfeed J$ one week?
To be honest I didn’t pay much attention to J$’s first months of life. All newbies do is eat, burp, poop and sleep. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Very true.
Most definitely the bottle would be so much more beneficial to Gid£on than DJ’s udders.

Really, she only breastfeed J$ one week?
To be honest I didn’t pay much attention to J$’s first months of life. All newbies do is eat, burp, poop and sleep. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Other tattles might need to correct me, my memory isn't the greatest so I might be getting mixed up with someone but I think it might have been a very short time she breastfed an then she come out with some reason as to why she had to move to bottle so quickly, but again I might not be getting it right

Reactions: 1
I feel like she breastfed him for a while. Especially in the parks and at restaurants. Or am I remembering wrong? I was still loosely watching when he was J$ was new.

We were on that cruise, they announced it was still rehearsing, that's just how it goes. No biggie, er, I mean they sabotaged ME too!
I hope you didn’t have the displeasure of being around the Bojokes.

I have thought what I would do if they were in my space... pull out my phone, film their true antics/interactions and post it here 😂😆😂

Realistically, fingers crossed that they won’t be on my Wish cruise next year. I really don’t want to see them.

@Snippysnips and @JssLG317 it really doesn’t matter. It’s such a minuscule detail.
Overall all I remember was that breastfeeding was the ONLY contribution , no matter how brief, that DJ made to J$’s daily life. Tim took care of everything else pertaining to J$’s daily care.
I anticipate the same with Gid£on. Tim does all the children care for both boys. And DJ makes an appearance when convenient for her.

Last edited:
I feel like it was so long ago now but really it was just 3 years ago lol, I started to give up in them when she had him because the whole channel seemed to completly revolve around him, there was so many home vlogs of getting ready then it was none stop baby which I was getting fed up with especially after they made that vlog stating how he wasn't going to be part of the channel but when money comes in all that goes right out the window

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like she breastfed him for a while. Especially in the parks and at restaurants. Or am I remembering wrong? I was still loosely watching when he was J$ was new.
I think she did breastfeed for a while too. But I think she also pumped and Tim got up and fed him during night. Because motherhood is hard you guyzzzzz!!!!!!!

I wonder if they will go live tonight with the probable cruise tomorrow?

I didn’t even know there was a thread on the trackers on here but my gosh I’m so glad there is 😂 I’d never even heard of them till lockdown happened , my mum started following their channel because of the Disney content. I’ve never been able to stomach ginn and I’m so happy I’m not the only one I honestly thought I was nitpicking !! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 just wanted to pop in and say hey 👋🏼 and thank you for making me feel less of an awful person !! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if they will go live tonight with the probable cruise tomorrow?
😳 What??
I thought J$ was getting a traditional Halloween in the neighborhood.
You mean they are going to deprive him AGAIN of having a fun kid’s experience?

Watch next year J$ won’t get to do the neighborhood because Gid£on is too little and bedtime is 7 pm.

I didn’t even know there was a thread on the trackers on here but my gosh I’m so glad there is 😂 I’d never even heard of them till lockdown happened , my mum started following their channel because of the Disney content. I’ve never been able to stomach ginn and I’m so happy I’m not the only one I honestly thought I was nitpicking !! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 just wanted to pop in and say hey 👋🏼 and thank you for making me feel less of an awful person !! 😂
And don’t forget their wiki!!

(what was Jenn’s mom’s name. It needs to be updated here)

😳 What??
I thought J$ was getting a traditional Halloween in the neighborhood.
You mean they are going to deprive him AGAIN of having a fun kid’s experience?

Watch next year J$ won’t get to do the neighborhood because Gid£on is too little and bedtime is 7 pm.
I don't know for sure, but they've talked about another Wish cruise. They talked about it being Halloween on the High Seas. Tomorrow is Halloween. They're out of time. If it's not tomorrow, they cancelled the cruise they were originally booked on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.