The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Behind about 20 pages but in the clip of The Props “gymnastics” class Jenn looks 37 months pregnant. She’s such a fat witch it’s incredible

Tim said “you are a powerful woman”…I think you meant “you are a powerful smelling woman”

Even then “woman” part of that sentence is questionable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow. Another classic line this week by the trackholes “we are trying to do everything ourselves”. Lol. I guess this doesn’t mean potty training your nearly 3 yr old? Cleaning your kitchen (I would have said house but seriously we are talking the trackers here) so let’s start with one room. Doing the dirty dishes. Putting the camera down for one day and spending quality time with J$ before the new baby is born. I know I said this before but it’s worth repeating these 2 asshats need a dose of reality. They are 2 grown ass adults with 1 nearly 3 yr old yet all they do is utter the ‘woe is me line’. Enough of the pity parties and the stans that suck it all in. Adding prop#2 is going to be very eye opening. I can’t wait for the tit show to begin.
I cannot wait to start the coun down for the next nanny to bail out. I guarantee she was not told what they have planned for her. The pitch meeting was absolutely traveling and fun.. meanwhile it's going to be taking care of an infant and jackpot while being Jenns pack mule.

I watch maybe 1 out of 4 of their new vlogs now. They disgust and bore me. But what is the deal with Nanny Lynn now? Have they confirmed that she left?
God I hope so. I am waiting for her to come here and spill the beans. I would financially back her tell all book.

I think the budget talk is her preparing the stans the internet begging that is about to begin. They will blame their stans for this of course….well you guys haven’t been watching our stuff as much lately so we need do this and like I said all the others already are so….super hats ON. Patreon with 0 value ON.
I was thinking this. "guys we are just doing fine but if you could give us a few dollars it would really show your support."

I watch maybe 1 out of 4 of their new vlogs now. They disgust and bore me. But what is the deal with Nanny Lynn now? Have they confirmed that she left?
God I hope so. I am waiting for her to come here and spill the beans. I would financially back her tell all book.
She is gone and they hired a new nanny right away. I can only imagine they had her sign some nda though they said she would still be around to babysit on the weekends.

I’ve been out of the loop for a couple weeks and have 2 whole threads to catch up on.

Nanny Lynn is goneskis?! Honestly have to say I’m kind of shocked. When and how did they announce her departure?

Reactions: 10
I was thinking this. "guys we are just doing fine but if you could give us a few dollars it would really show your support."

She is gone and they hired a new nanny right away. I can only imagine they had her sign some nda though they said she would still be around to babysit on the weekends.
Yep. It'd be filled with the usual "I'm so sorry you guyyyzzzzz..."

Then followed up with - "....BUT it's just been so hardddddd...you guyzzzz...being an adult and all..... so can you fund our lifestyle???"

Hey Trackers - 🖕 🖕 🖕

Reactions: 19
The trackers have never traveled in the northeast. That is the home of Wegmans supermarket. Wegmans is the epitome of grocery stores in the US. Better bakery, better produce and generally better shopping experience than Publix. Sadly Publix is all the degenerates know. People Down in Florida rave about Publix subs because the use boar's head meat. Boar's head is a product of NY.. Wegmans doesn't even carry boar's head because it doesn't meet their standards despite Wegmans being a NY based chain. If there's one thing I would change about living in Florida, it's the fact that Publix is nothing special. In NY it would be bottom of the barrel.
. amen!!! I miss Wegmans! They have it all over Publix

Reactions: 3
You're optimistic that they will remember J's birthday.
True!

Provided they do, I hope it’s better than last year’s birthday...a haircut and mini golf. And no cake! (British guys to the rescue!)

I picture this year as THEM doing what THEY want and nothing that is Jackson’s favorite thing.
ie. dinosaur ride at Peppa Pig Park, blueberries 🫐, water park, etc.

Suggested nick name for the new Stanny- Banny.
Cute on so many levels.

Not trying to take away from you.
Just sharing.
When I read the post, the nickname Blarney popped in my mind. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Jenn babbling about how budgeting for the year stresses her out

I almost threw the hammer I was using at the bleeping screen.

Shut the duck up you oversized grease trap…you don’t budget. There are people out there who live and die by their monthly budget. You take 6 cruises a year and about 20+ staycations. Those aren’t “for your job” they are selfish excuses to get away from your cesspool McMansion

duck the hell off with your “budget”

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow. Another classic line this week by the trackholes “we are trying to do everything ourselves”. Lol. I guess this doesn’t mean potty training your nearly 3 yr old? Cleaning your kitchen (I would have said house but seriously we are talking the trackers here) so let’s start with one room. Doing the dirty dishes. Putting the camera down for one day and spending quality time with J$ before the new baby is born. I know I said this before but it’s worth repeating these 2 asshats need a dose of reality. They are 2 grown ass adults with 1 nearly 3 yr old yet all they do is utter the ‘woe is me line’. Enough of the pity parties and the stans that suck it all in. Adding prop#2 is going to be very eye opening. I can’t wait for the tit show to begin.

I get it. Life gets busy. I’m a single mom with 2 jobs dealing with some health issues. My apartment looks cluttered because I don’t have the time or energy to keep up with it. But the Trackers have no excuse. Between the theme park visits and cruises they should be able to clean their house and potty train J$. They’re not working so there should be no excuse for it.

Reactions: 9
If they do start a patreon or somthing in order to get money like super chats etc then I think we can officially say that their money is no where near what they make it out to be an they are genuinely struggling to manage all these trips an have blown the savings on them

What will be even more funny is if they don't do it because then we will know money is a struggle an they have to give up on all these extravagant trips numerous times a year

I really think prop 2 was in some way made so they could have the excuse to slow down on what they do an spend in order to scrap up savings for when they can go back to it when he's a bit older

Reactions: 8
I really think prop 2 was in some way made so they could have the excuse to slow down on what they do an spend in order to scrap up savings for when they can go back to it when he's a bit older
That's playing a strange long-game then.

Having a second child is not exactly a savings-maker.

It's going to cost them MORE money right off the bat.

Caring for J. plus the second child from birth thru to 18, plus if they put them both in private school, plus college if they pay for it (already said it's put aside for J. but what about #2?) ... plus who knows how much longer after that if the kid(s) sticks around at home, jobless, etc.?

Extravagant travel would be / should be an afterthought for anyone else who is normal, given the circumstances of such a finicky "boss" as YouTube, at this point. Of course, this is the fucked up Trackers we're talking about... so... who the hell knows. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Yeah I'm assuming YouTube channel memberships are coming soon for them. They will do that before Patreon because the memberships aren't publicly trackable at least that I've found.

Them opening a Patreon would be peak comedy. They spent all of 2022, well, spending and for what? Their views still continue to downward spiral, the novelty of a cruise wore off after the first one and they're going to end up at a point where paying for views may just not be viable (I believe it was suspected further up they haven't been lately).

Their spending habits this year don't scream 'family preparing for their second child'. They were more irresponsible than ever. And, now, with Gid£on on the way (or whoever), their overall spending's only going to go up. I can't wait to see how they crash and burn in '23.

Reactions: 19
Yeah I'm assuming YouTube channel memberships are coming soon for them. They will do that before Patreon because the memberships aren't publicly trackable at least that I've found.
That'd be just next-level gross for them. I wouldn't put it past them though.

"Yeah, you know how since 2020, we've gone on 4,567 trips plus multiple Roy O. Disney suites and two-week vacays to Hawaii?!?! First class, all the way! Well, this year, we need you to give us money for a subscription now because we're hurting and don't want to get real jobs again..."

They may get a handful of people to do it for awhile akin to Michael Kay's ol' patreon, who funded his lifestyle akin to a $30,000 / year job at times.

But it's just not sustainable.

I hope Tim realizes that. She doesn't, but I hope he does.

Reactions: 14
The wiki is up. It is very rough and very incomplete. If anyone wants to go in and edit or add to it, please feel free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
That's playing a strange long-game then.

Having a second child is not exactly a savings-maker.

It's going to cost them MORE money right off the bat.

Caring for J. plus the second child from birth thru to 18, plus if they put them both in private school, plus college if they pay for it (already said it's put aside for J. but what about #2?) ... plus who knows how much longer after that if the kid(s) sticks around at home, jobless, etc.?

Extravagant travel would be / should be an afterthought for anyone else who is normal, given the circumstances of such a finicky "boss" as YouTube, at this point. Of course, this is the fucked up Trackers we're talking about... so... who the hell knows. :rolleyes:
Yeah but slackers won't think like that, they probably will think that they can just pass off Js nursary an everything he had to the new kid an get a cheap bed for him to sleep on then keep his clothes an have prop 2 wear them when older, plus they are probably banking on both kids being like those other YT kids an therefore will put themselves through collage if they decide to go for it (providing they don't take all their money for themselves) an they might skip on private school an hope the nanny will homeschool them

I don't think they have the intelligence to think of the future an any consequences of what their tit spending will cause them

Reactions: 6
The Tim Tracker #100 - The Dysfunctional Tracker Family Motto: “We Are Trying To Do Everything Ourselves”

I can't remember who is keeping track of their vacations. I'd like to add it to wiki. Would you mind posting the latest list? Thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.