The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have just bought Jackson a ghost costume from online. A quick search shows many available for under $20. His poor ghost costume screams “mom put this together 5 minutes before it was time to go trick or treating.” Even though he has been asking to be a ghost since bleeping August.
There is nothing wrong with a cute homemade costume but Jenn put 0 effort into it at all. Likely because neither her or Tim truly wanted him to be a ghost. Then they couldn’t even be bothered to coordinate his clothes underneath.

Reactions: 11
Jen really cannot just let J have a moment, can she?? Tim shows off the bucket and costume in the first 30 seconds of the video, and Jen butts in, "I'm also wearing a costume!" Really, Jen? I couldn't tell that your DOG EAR HEADBAND was a costume.
What a narcissistic witch, honestly. She really cannot let Tim or her own toddler have an ounce of attention. She has completely hijacked the channel to the point where the Stan’s prefer her over Tim.
I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 15
What a narcissistic witch, honestly. She really cannot let Tim or her own toddler have an ounce of attention. She has completely hijacked the channel to the point where the Stan’s prefer her over Tim.
I can’t stand her.
Why can't she just be annoying on her own bleeping channel. It still exists, doesn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww the poor guy!! Thats thee most pathetic costume ever
This is what Jackson got.
A4EF26D8-C2DD-4FD5-BB5C-2A2796F9F75D.jpeg

This is what Jackson deserved!

Zero, maybe??
1F234E8C-7F77-4AC2-97B6-0D5AD6453B1A.jpeg

or this little ghost...
D951AC31-7D6D-4095-B694-A2471D324EEB.jpeg

🤔 We never saw the Bojo ghost family.
I guarantee they wouldn’t look like this!
409548DF-C930-4193-8161-F7DE40FC83CB.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1686101

For being a succubus she needs a new man to suck the energy out of because apparently Dim isn't filling her tank....

Also she lets us know they have a cruise coming up, but it's not like tomorrow or anything....

But this was filmed either the 26th-28th isn't the last DCL Halloween cruise either this Sunday or Monday?

View attachment 1686108

MFW people tell me I have to actually be an adult

Ginn already complaining about being preggers and carrying the baby makes sitting down in her chair uncomfortable and she can't do her "job" as long as normal.
she's getting the 'Innsmouth Look'. Didn't know Devil's Reef was off the coast of Florida.

Reactions: 5
Stanny has updated her LinkedIn. She puts her time with the Slackers as 'career break' I can't blame her...hard to describe diaper bag carrier, support friend etc.
They were lying about her getting some great job that they couldn't compete with. She just went back to teaching ESL.
I still think that Reddit post was Stanny and the California trip did her in. She worked 1 week straight

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder if the Bojos know she just went back to teaching ESL and lied about her reason for leaving (very possible) or if Lyn lied to them about what her next job would be (also possible).

I guess she could have tried to pretend she was teaching ESL to the entire Bojo family but she wouldn't have any results to show for it since they all seem to be regressing in verbal speech.

• Haha
I wonder if the Bojos know she just went back to teaching ESL and lied about her reason for leaving (very possible) or if Lyn lied to them about what her next job would be (also possible).

I guess she could have tried to pretend she was teaching ESL to the entire Bojo family but she wouldn't have any results to show for it since they all seem to be regressing in verbal speech.
I think she was totally over their tit. I bet she was already looking when you get to work the night before the hurricane happened. There were plenty of places that were flooded or out of power in Orlando- newscasters warned people needed to be prepared & poor Stanny had to sit at the pigsty while J$ went to bed at 7pm. Shameful.

Reactions: 17
Hahaha she’s calling the last 10 months a career break/career transition.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she was totally over their tit. I bet she was already looking when you get to work the night before the hurricane happened. There were plenty of places that were flooded or out of power in Orlando- newscasters warned people needed to be prepared & poor Stanny had to sit at the pigsty while J$ went to bed at 7pm. Shameful.
Yeah, it's seriously got to be a pisser when you've got to spend a lonely late night in Ft Pampers feeding and changing the diaper of an almost 3-year-old blabbing boy and then putting him to bed with his teeth-ruining pacifier, then staring at a baby monitor instead of being in your own apartment with your cat(s) and fiancé, for a completely unnecessary pre-hurricane date night for your employers. Could very well have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Hahaha she’s calling the last 10 months a career break/career transition.
I guess lucky for Ginn and Dim, Linkedin is a totally foreign concept to them. 🤪

I think it’s hilarious they clearly aren’t doing a Halloween Disney cruise. And yet won’t mention it. You know the stans are going to ask for it 1000 times over. So from this live we have:

1. Canceled cruise. Perhaps due to money? Or likely they couldn’t even consider doing a trip without Stanny Lean 🤮 Gee, lots of people manage to do a holiday with 1 kid. Give me a bleeping break.

2. Dim doesn’t understand how or why Halloween would be on a weekday. Coupled with the fact they don’t really work or have a set 9-5 M-F this is mind blowing.

3. Ginn wants to drive again. Somehow being home bound for five years and codependent seems like it would be more anxiety inducing but laziness always wins for the Snackers.
Did she say if she still has a license?

Reactions: 4
I'm no Martha Stewart but what the hell is this? I might have made the same mistakes because I'm pretty bad at crafts but if it looked like this I would have chucked it. Also anyone notice how nasty Ginn got with J$ over her granola bar mixed in with the treats? Poor J wasn't even doing anything and she was like mine mine. Who was the child and who was the parent?
Lastly Dims stupid laugh throughout this vid...he is so awkward.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why can't she just be annoying on her own bleeping channel. It still exists, doesn't it?
At this point, it’s sheer laziness that she doesn’t revive her channel. The Stan’s clearly prefer her over Tim so she already has a fan base devoted enough to watch whatever crap she would throw out on her channel. Honestly surprised they haven’t thought about reviving her channel since it would bring in more income for them. They could put in their usual half ass effort (makeup hauls, vacation merch, etc) and bring in so many views from the Stan’s.
I’m also surprised she didn’t go all out with a costume for herself while putting that poor boy in that sorry excuse of a costume. She’s self absorbed enough to do it.

Jenn said she can’t say what she would veggie/fruit name she would give a baby, because it would be the name…

@Commobore jinx
My votes, I'm including food related names because I don't think Gin knows what a fruit or vegetable is....
Kale
Olive(r)
Bartlett
Clove
Cress
Dill(on)
Sage
Colby
Rye (Ryder)
Poppy
Bran
Reese

Reactions: 4

I can see her being upfront about it all, leading to them being livid but having to put on this 'uwu' facade for the fans.

Didn't Lean want to be a writer? There's bound to be $$$ in a 'How I Survived As A YT Nanny' tell-all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.