The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing my look into old threads I came across this from over two years ago. Looks like someone could foretell the future.

4C51AE51-3117-4F8B-A495-D55C32A8BB04.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I skipped to the costume part too. Holy crap Gin, how far apart do you think your son’s eyes are? That was a freaking disaster for such an easy costume. I almost think they sabotaged it so he can wear a costume of their choice instead.
The day Useless kicked Dim and Jackopot out of the house and so he dragged him to Spirit.

come on buddy aren’t you sure you want to be Bluey. No, ghost. Don’t you want to be a vampire? No, Ghost. Oh look Jackson you can be a skeleton. No, Ghost.

About the clearest that kid has ever talked.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The day Useless kicked Dim and Jackopot out of the house and so he dragged him to Spirit.

come on buddy aren’t you sure you want to be Bluey. No, ghost. Don’t you want to be a vampire? No, Ghost. Oh look Jackson you can be a skeleton. No, Ghost.

About the clearest that kid has ever talked.
I dealt with a mom like that today. Mom wanted one thing and the kid really wanted something else. Even after I took the order for what the kid wanted(and that was an 10 minute ordeal because mom kept asking the kid if she was sure she wanted that and not the other thing) and walked away, she was still pushing the kid to change her mind. It sucked.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tim was so annoying when he’s like I think next year he’ll want to be something like IP. Like Mickey Mouse 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Tim Tracker #100 - Just an FYI...10+ years and we suck more than ever at vlogging ... yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"fruit pieces" 😆 You can just call them orange slices, Dim. I know they're foreign to you.
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 6.31.07 PM.png

Dim: the souvenir dinosaur cup is $11 so we said no
Also Dim: the souvenir dinosaur cup does look pretty cool, so $11 is not bad

He's just trying to kill himself at this point, right? Death by clogged arteries? He complains about a $66 breakfast for 4 at DL, but also buys a 3-patty "megaburger" (with bacon of course) for $25 for one person at a stupid kitschy overpriced restaurant. Okay.
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 6.31.36 PM.png

J¢ ignored him so many times in this vlog every time Dim asked "Buddy" a pointless question, Dim started talking to the fake dinosaurs instead. J¢ flat out constantly ignores both Dim and Ginn at this point. I wonder if he was the same way with Lean usually or if he just only selectively ignores his egg and sperm donors.

Dim's hand visibly shakes as he eats the ice cream sandwich he bought for Buddy (also, those nails seriously make me nauseated). They keep giving Buddy sugary food before naptime then complain he didn't nap and blame it on the sugary food, but then keep buying the kid sugary food anyway before forced naptime?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 6.42.05 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm curious if they are buying the solar outright or doing a leasing program. Solar companies down here are so sleazy that I don't know who to trust and my insurance agent/ mother in law as 100% anti solar from Tesla because they apparently void your insurance policy in FL?? No idea how any of that works.. I would laugh if they invest in solar only to have their insurance revoked.
Happened to my neighbor here. I had nevermheard of such a thing

Reactions: 5
Is that an unopened Disney puzzle or board game they dumped on the roof of the Amazon PRIME DAY (which was in July) Penthouse? You'd think they'd at least move the Penthouse to somewhere that isn't the most inconvenient super-congested path of their house if they're going to insist on keeping that particular cardboard pile for years. I guess they can charge a pretty penny to the Ft Pampers mice for prime real estate in the kitchen.

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 6.53.42 PM.png

Let's see how long that random gingerbread house sits on the counter, where they also place the diaper bag (and Dim's purse) that have been everywhere, including airports and planes and public bathrooms. 🤢

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 7.04.43 PM.png

How did they not realize no one's eyes are this far apart?
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 7.10.01 PM.png

Either out-of-order editing and/or Ginn is stupid:
Dim: "he has armholes now"
Next clip, Ginn: "today we just have to put armholes in it"

Good lord, it took them like 3 days to butcher a sheet into a costume. 😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Are the scissors that didn't make the the correct eye holes going on the saboteur list?

My little hat fits my dome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dim's hand visibly shakes as he eats the ice cream sandwich he bought for Buddy (also, those nails seriously make me nauseated). They keep giving Buddy sugary food before naptime then complain he didn't nap and blame it on the sugary food, but then keep buying the kid sugary food anyway before forced naptime?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1689494
Dim's upgrading from the pee shakes to straight-up withdrawal symptoms. Putting the B in diabetes. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Are the scissors that didn't make the the correct eye holes going on the saboteur list?
😂😆😂
The scissors didn’t make the cut independently.
They were controlled by an idiot.
No wonder his spawn is developmentally behind all his same age peers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is never a moment when she's not picking her teeth with her tongue.
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 7.16.39 PM.png

These two sound like boodles, albeit with shorter nails 😆😉

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 8.01.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 8.02.12 PM.png

Most creative spelling for 'hilarious' goes to Michael
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 8.05.10 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is that an unopened Disney puzzle or board game they dumped on the roof of the Amazon PRIME DAY (which was in July) Penthouse? You'd think they'd at least move the Penthouse to somewhere that isn't the most inconvenient super-congested path of their house if they're going to insist on keeping that particular cardboard pile for years. I guess they can charge a pretty penny to the Ft Pampers mice for prime real estate in the kitchen.

View attachment 1689520
Why did I just picture The Jeffersons mice, moving into their "deluxe apartment in the sky."

BTW, love your avatar with the hat, @Quasimodo !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.