The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo, Bea is my new puppy's name. Now the Trackers are gonna taint it! Nooooo :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't know why they didn't just put him in daycare. He would actually have a chance at catching up socially and developmentally. The kid would actually be able to feed himself for a change.

It sounded like, at least the way they described it, Bea came over, played a bit and they said--You're Hired! I kind of expected to hear them mention a service who maybe sent over 3 candidates and Bea was the most qualified. Nope. These two are absolutely clueless.

Lyn's LinkedIn is not updated with a new job, but I love how Jenn mansplains her master's degree is 'higher education'. I'm kind of curious to see if she went to a school or if she just high tailed it out of there and is working at Publix or something. It seems like a strange time for someone to get hired as a teacher at the end of October.

And I call bullshit on---she's going to come over on weekends because she's our friend. Like everyone else who has been voted off Tracker Island, poor J$ will never see Lyn again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lost vlog footage of former-Stanny Lean trying to leave Ft Pampers on her last day on the job and being blocked by Ginn.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jenn wants something to put her jewelry in while she “washes dishes”….

duck off jenn, everyone knows you never wash dishes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Lyn became Stanny Lean I wonder if some stupid dumbass stan will call her Bean?

Long live Stanny Bean!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell us you're hoarders and desperate scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel vloggers without telling us you're hoarders and desperate scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel vloggers.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 1.51.05 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't know why they didn't just put him in daycare. He would actually have a chance at catching up socially and developmentally. The kid would actually be able to feed himself for a change.

It sounded like, at least the way they described it, Bea came over, played a bit and they said--You're Hired! I kind of expected to hear them mention a service who maybe sent over 3 candidates and Bea was the most qualified. Nope. These two are absolutely clueless.

Lyn's LinkedIn is not updated with a new job, but I love how Jenn mansplains her master's degree is 'higher education'. I'm kind of curious to see if she went to a school or if she just high tailed it out of there and is working at Publix or something. It seems like a strange time for someone to get hired as a teacher at the end of October.

And I call bullshit on---she's going to come over on weekends because she's our friend. Like everyone else who has been voted off Tracker Island, poor J$ will never see Lyn again.
Yeah, when Tim honked the horn and Jenn goes oh that was our friends I said to my wife it's probably Jim & Nicole 😂 then I couldn't stand to watch anymore of their slog so I did something more productive and went into the can to take a tit...time much better spent!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you have time to loiter at TJ Maxx to buy things you didn't even need, you have time to clean your bleeping house and raise your child yourself.

Reactions: 30
“Little monsters live here”

I think you must have missed the pillow that read

“A giant slimy bridge troll lives here”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
These fuckers are in a for a rude awakening (along with a lot of the central FL vloggers). The next two years or so are going to be abysmal for content. After TRON Disney has nothing big on the horizon and still a couple of years until Epic Universe. More and more of their vlogs are going to be like this one, long dragged out pointless home vlogs. Hopefully people will check out on their boring ass content and their channel will tank.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hmm, now I wonder if the California trip was the last straw for Lean or if this has been brewing longer?

Reactions: 23
Thank goodness they found a replacement nanny. I mean they are both surgeons who save people’s lives every day and if they didn’t have a nanny, they couldn’t do that. Whew! Close call!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hmm, now I wonder if the California trip was the last straw for Lean or if this has been brewing longer?
She’s getting married & I bet fiancé doesn’t want her gone so much. Good for her for getting out & getting a life. She worked a lot of nights too (including the day before a hurricane hit). Honestly I bet that was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Also- Jennbo keeps saying she has to pee all the time. How the duck has she not been tested for diabetes? No way her Dr hasn’t said she is gaining too much weight.

Reactions: 27
She was waddling so much in the Walmart parking lot, I almost got motion sickness. Completely drunk people walk with more stability than her. And yet another fatty tongue sighting.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 1.59.40 PM.png

Dim says dinner was a salad as if that doesn't count as dinner. Salad counts as a complete meal, Dim. Crazy concept, I know.
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.18.04 PM.png

Blueberries are expensive, but apparently it makes total sense to buy a $50 "carwash membership" for the month because your kid wanted to go through a car wash. And I'm gonna say it again - if you have time to pointlessly go through a bazillion car washes for shits and giggles, you're not busy. And then after the pointless carwash, Ginn is also talking about some frozen dinner she loves during her grocery haul for when "you don't have time to prepare dinner" as if the witch even remotely understands what it's like to be a working parent. Or working person in general.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Also- Jennbo keeps saying she has to pee all the time. How the duck has she not been tested for diabetes? No way her Dr hasn’t said she is gaining too much weight.
I'm convinced her doctor is either Dr. Oz or some tiktok doctor at this point. Maybe she's DMing Dr. Phil for advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ginnzilla should have kept the white sheet over her gluttonous greasy waddling whale body j did exactly what I would have done

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.