Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaveKaysChestHair

I’m a few pages behind as usual, but just wanted to make a public service announcement. I will be in UO and IOA tomorrow(Monday), then DHS and hopping to EPCOT on Wednesday. If any Tattlers see a handsome gentleman walking around said parks wearing this t shirt, come up and say hello, because I may have a few extras in my bag to giveaway. Sorry, XL only. There’s also a bonus PC DEV Mugshot t shirt my wife won’t let me wear, so, there’s that too. Don’t know if our fallen hero Here for the Tea can still read here, but I’d like her to get one. Tattle on, Tattlers. Tattle on!
IMG_8927.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn mentioned again that Dim stopped drinking because a friend wanted to stop drinking. And that he hasn't drank since the opening day of Pandora. I don't drink that much, usually just socially, but I'm not sober either. I can't tell you the last time I did or didn't have a drink because it's not that big of a deal and I don't think about it because I don't have an actual problem with it. For someone who stopped drinking "just to support his friend", he sure is pretty panicky about whether something has alcohol in it or not. But yeah, keep pretending it's not because you also had a problem Dimmy. Would your "friend" literally kill you if you started drinking again?

Ginn said she "stopped" drinking because she got pregnant, and then she couldn't even imagine drinking and having children. Like it's already hard enough running after a child, and then add drinking to that. WTF? What kind of drinking would you be doing where you are concerned about also having to chase after your children, the children that you dump on your 47 different fucking nannies anyway?!?!?!?! What a delusional lying liar.

Reactions: 45
I just can’t get over her saying multiple times that they will show what it’s like to go on a cruise with a 6mo old. You’re bringing a nanny!!! For that baby!!! You’re not even really going on a cruise with a 6mo old because you’re probably not going to see him for more than maybe an hour everyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

court2022

Chatty Member
They said they're going to book another cruise as soon as Oliver starts crawling so he can be in the diaper dash. These people are not mentally well.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim needs to be on an episode of Wife Swap but with a family where the mother actually works full-time, takes care of her kids, drives, gets up early, does things in the house, lifts furniture and fixes things...

Imagine the other wife with Tim on a Wife Swap episode- "So, you're telling me only YOU get up early, take care of kids, and get our son to school while I do what? Then I get driven everywhere I need to go by you, while multiple nannies are doing kid duty during the day? But then I have to work as an editor, so I do that for hours day, when I feel like it, while watching Bravo? Shouldn't I be able to edit these boring vlogs faster than that? Also, I make vegan dinner from a box even though we aren't vegan and ate a breakfast and lunch full of cheese and meat? And how long do I sit on the laundry room floor? What do I do while I am sitting there? MORE Bravo?? Also, why is there paprika in the bathroom drawer?"

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Regina Phelange

I agree I think they make way more on YT than people here suspect. And I also agree I think they grift and use gift cards a lot but never thank or disclose that info on their videos ever.

If you look at other YTbers who quit their full time jobs when they only rank in 20-30k views a couple times a week and still seem to live pretty good lifestyles I think the trackers are def worth 7 figures at this point (but low maybe 1-2M) but they absolutely overspend.

They now have 3 cars. One costing close to 100k, outdoor kitchen about what 40-50k and ANOTHER concierge cruise within the last couple months. They are def have money. I hate the way they reek of new money though. I don’t know genuinely wealthy people who spend like that…deep down they are still hillbillies who are trying to life a concierge life it’s so gross
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She is a super bitchy master manipulator and he has no backbone whatsoever. She’s manipulated her way into not working, not driving, and now has manipulated her way into not taking care of her own children.

For example, after the Tesla driving she probably went home and had a “breakdown” and told Tim it’s just too hard to drive and he said okay, no questions asked.

After having “not a girl” she probably has several “breakdowns” until Tim caved and got her two Nannies and Tim also took sole responsibility for Jackson (ie Jenn not knowing her first miracle child took showers)

She weaponizes her mental health to get exactly what she wants. Every. Single. Time. And Tim
Never pushes back. He unfortunately still sees her as a “hot chick” and his Queen. I don’t believe at all he what’s a wandering eye. And Jenn knows this, hence why she puts absolutely NO effort into her outward appearance EVER. She’s completely let herself go because she knows Tim will never leave her.

Sorry for the rant lol I think this is what bothers me most about them, their such dysfunctional and toxic dynamic

• Heart
Reactions: 41

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jackson, of course, is not near either of his parents but instead side by side with the tour guide.
88BDF1D2-AFBF-4113-807B-010DD9A73EE1.png

He is awfully comfortable with strangers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Forest

VIP Member
I am starting to really like Buddy. His refusal to perform for them is admirable. I am so here for him being completely written out of the show. I hope Baby is the same way.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
If Da Baby is so miserable and crying all the time and dealing with health issues that cause Ginn to be unable to “edit” even with Da Baby having his own nanny, then the last thing any sane parent would do is drag them onto a cruise ship where Da Baby will continue to be miserable and everyone in his vicinity will also become miserable. It’s not like they’re getting on the cruise to go to a funeral or family emergency. It’s not like this is their first vacation in a really long time. It’s not like they haven’t cruised before.

Fucking selfish idiots.
I really have to wonder how much of what comes out of Jenn's mouth is true. I mean, if my 6 month was screaming for 3 hours straight, nothing would calm him down, completely inconsolable, wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, I'd be either in the emergency room right then and there or at the doctor's office sitting outside their door waiting for them to open. She seems more upset that she's not getting a full 12 hour night sleep than her child's problem. If the child is really not sleeping much at all, is crying constantly and not eating, he needs medical attention...not an international journey on a cruise ship where you will have days where you cannot seek real medical care if he needed it. Surely they aren't that irresponsible. Right?

• Sad
  • Haha

notasponsor

Chatty Member
They said they’ve turned down MANY sponsorships but they only choose products they believe in. They claim they could have a sponsor in EVERY video if they wanted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

bten1989

VIP Member
It's pathetic that a bunch of well-meaning strangers who congregate on the internet to talk mega shit about a couple of lazy, entitled grifters care more about the development, safety, and overall well-being of those same grifter's children than they do. So sad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Someone needs to tweet at her "I want to see you raise your own damn children without a nanny."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

bten1989

VIP Member
@4:35 for these cows to get a taste of their own medicine from a truly creepy stan - Dan. S’Dan.

The way he points the camera at jin, she throws her arms up and says NO NO NO and S’Dan replies with the camera still focused on jin “are you sure?” 😬

interactions like this should scare some sense into blogger brains but seeing as this was from 2years ago and they decided to add another child victim to the cast I’d say they didn’t learn a damn thing.
Ginnifer throwing her hands up at not wanting to be filmed will never stop being fucking hilarious to me. The irony of these two sacks of shit being uncomfortable when someone else is recording them is palpable. I don't condone putting randos on camera, especially when a child is involved, but these two have done this to themselves by consistently oversharing and exploiting their children for millions to see.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Ok..im only starting this one...but you're telling me you don't keep your passport, SS card and birth certificate all in one safe place??? Also, if you planned a trip where you would need your passport, wouldn't you make sure your passport was not expired?? Why would you wait until a few weeks before going to check everything???
I'm not even halfway through and my head hurts. I would be absolutely mortified telling people that my life was as chaotic and disorganized as these people. I truly don't understand.

The whole ID mishap seems sus to me. When your license is about to expire, you get a thing in the mail. At least a month in advance, even if you can't renew online. So you are aware that your license is about to expire, even if you don't look at your license. Also, I'm almost positive...that your license expires on your birthday. I just checked mine and it does and my birthday is a holiday, so it's not even like, well it might be a few days before or after. I 100% did not get my license on my birthday or the month of December, I was originally issued in the month of September, when I moved here. I actually think her license expired in November, on her last birthday and she's just an idiot and sucks that badly.

Also, when you do the online check in for the cruise, you have to enter your passport information as well as a photo of your passport. So online check in is 30 days out...they should have noticed 20 days ago that her passport was expired. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Let's hope they don't have a medical emergency and have to fly home mid-cruise, because it is my understanding, without a passport, that's difficult. I'm sure the kids don't have passports anyway. Travel vlogging professionals.

The furniture, it just looks ridiculous back there. The barstools are too big for that counter. There are too many of them. The "coffee" area just overcrowds everything. And that teak is going to be a wreck because they aren't going to take care of it. Even under that stupid roof, the cushions are going to get wet and well, moldy, because we know they don't take care of their shit.

But hot damn, they have the Rivian....views are in the toilet, they absolutely suck at everything in life, but they have a shiny new expensive car to drive around in!

• Sad
  • Sick