The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim needs to be on an episode of Wife Swap but with a family where the mother actually works full-time, takes care of her kids, drives, gets up early, does things in the house, lifts furniture and fixes things...

Imagine the other wife with Tim on a Wife Swap episode- "So, you're telling me only YOU get up early, take care of kids, and get our son to school while I do what? Then I get driven everywhere I need to go by you, while multiple nannies are doing kid duty during the day? But then I have to work as an editor, so I do that for hours day, when I feel like it, while watching Bravo? Shouldn't I be able to edit these boring vlogs faster than that? Also, I make vegan dinner from a box even though we aren't vegan and ate a breakfast and lunch full of cheese and meat? And how long do I sit on the laundry room floor? What do I do while I am sitting there? MORE Bravo?? Also, why is there paprika in the bathroom drawer?"

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Trading spouses made me think of this incredible Chappelle's Show skit. Jenn would finally get put in her place and buddy #1 would finally be told no and learn what punishment is. It would be great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
1695327335613.png

Shows the evolution of her current cut and color. I'm kind of surprised the latest live is already at 36k. It took quite awhile for the 2 weeks ago live to hit 50k views.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am just rolling my eyes at Jenn talking about getting sleep on the cruise. Personally my vacation policy is I'll sleep when I'm dead - I'm up early and to bed late because I want to see/do all the things! Plus who sleeps better on vacation than at home? Only this witch, apparently.
And this witch too ✋. I get my best sleep on vacation with absolutely nowhere to be and no one to do.

Reactions: 7
I find it interesting that someone suggested to her to give BB soy formula and she reacted like that's a good idea. It's odd because a breast feeding mom would say well that's a good idea but I am not giving the baby formula at all.

Reactions: 18
Remember in Aulani, Tim walking around with Buddy in the hotel, at like 5 am, pre-sunrise, because Buddy’s schedule was off. While she was snoozing away. I bet she sleeps good on vacation

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't remember a staycation where she hasn't said the bed is sooooo comfortable, so I believe it when she looks forward to just sleeping whenever on vacation. Especially when she will not only have a nanny to look after her kids but two grandparents and a kids club as well.

The last time I remember seeing their bed it was super saggy in the middle, so I have no doubt she prefers hotel beds. I assume she is either sleeping in there alone and Tim sleeps in the little sofa bed in the filming room or she takes her half out of the middle.

I guess their set-for-life money doesn't account for a new mattress.

Reactions: 12
Tim needs to be on an episode of Wife Swap but with a family where the mother actually works full-time, takes care of her kids, drives, gets up early, does things in the house, lifts furniture and fixes things...

Imagine the other wife with Tim on a Wife Swap episode- "So, you're telling me only YOU get up early, take care of kids, and get our son to school while I do what? Then I get driven everywhere I need to go by you, while multiple nannies are doing kid duty during the day? But then I have to work as an editor, so I do that for hours day, when I feel like it, while watching Bravo? Shouldn't I be able to edit these boring vlogs faster than that? Also, I make vegan dinner from a box even though we aren't vegan and ate a breakfast and lunch full of cheese and meat? And how long do I sit on the laundry room floor? What do I do while I am sitting there? MORE Bravo?? Also, why is there paprika in the bathroom drawer?"

🥴
Please do from the perspective of the other husband and Gin. 🤣. Other dad comes home from working a real job. The house is a mess, kids are missing. “Did you pick up the kids from school? Where are they?!” And Gin with her stupid head tilt thinking face; “ohhhhh, I don’t drive. They are probably still at school. Let me call my Rolodex of nannies, one of them will pick them up”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it interesting that someone suggested to her to give BB soy formula and she reacted like that's a good idea. It's odd because a breast feeding mom would say well that's a good idea but I am not giving the baby formula at all.
I suspect the baby was old enough to start on or increase the amount of formula he is getting, and whatever they are feeding him isn't agreeing with him. That seems to be the the new variable in his reflux. Poor little guy. When you start supplementing with formula or add a new food, you have to watch for reactions. Not just actual allergies but reflux and gas and all that stuff. If something doesn't agree with them, you need to stop feeding it to them. If the formula feeding didn't go well, there was time to ease back into "just nursing" until the doc could advise on what formula to try next -- like soy, or the insanely-priced Nutramigen someone mentioned to her in the live show. Maybe they wanted the baby to be formula-fed by the cruise, but it's concerning that that this has been going on a while and they don't seem to realize they need to be working with the doc to find a food that doesn't make him miserable.

Reactions: 14
I suspect the baby was old enough to start on or increase the amount of formula he is getting, and whatever they are feeding him isn't agreeing with him. That seems to be the the new variable in his reflux. Poor little guy. When you start supplementing with formula or add a new food, you have to watch for reactions. Not just actual allergies but reflux and gas and all that stuff. If something doesn't agree with them, you need to stop feeding it to them. If the formula feeding didn't go well, there was time to ease back into "just nursing" until the doc could advise on what formula to try next -- like soy, or the insanely-priced Nutramigen someone mentioned to her in the live show. Maybe they wanted the baby to be formula-fed by the cruise, but it's concerning that that this has been going on a while and they don't seem to realize they need to be working with the doc to find a food that doesn't make him miserable.
Working with a doctor? What is that you speak of? Sure you must realize that random strangers on the internet have much, much better medical advice for their 6 month old NICU baby than anything a doctor, who specializes in children, could give.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Jen will NEVER admit that the digestive issues Oliver is experiencing is due to her ending breastfeeding and switching him to formula so she can pawn him off to the nanny more. She pretends like she gives him “her milk” but was writing down formula alternatives and discussing bottles. Very often when a breastfed baby switches to formula they experience issues digesting it. But of course I’m sure it’s due to “other” issues right Jen? I thought it odd that an exclusively nursing baby would have the father soothe him back to sleep, unless Tim is the one who nurses now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh, they both lie so much. Just admit that you're not nursing anymore. Just admit that you have drinks. Just admit stuff...STOP LYING!! Why do so many vloggers always feel they need to lie about stuff and try to hide things??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it’s so fucked up that this is the 2nd time they took a pic with Peppa pig and Oliver wasn’t in it. He is going to look back one day and ask where he was and what are they going to say? “Oh you were with the nanny.” I swear they are the worst bleeping parents ever!! 😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Remember in Aulani, Tim walking around with Buddy in the hotel, at like 5 am, pre-sunrise, because Buddy’s schedule was off. While she was snoozing away. I bet she sleeps good on vacation
And yet she still looked like this at Aulani. 🫠
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 7.29.08 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't remember a staycation where she hasn't said the bed is sooooo comfortable, so I believe it when she looks forward to just sleeping whenever on vacation. Especially when she will not only have a nanny to look after her kids but two grandparents and a kids club as well.

The last time I remember seeing their bed it was super saggy in the middle, so I have no doubt she prefers hotel beds. I assume she is either sleeping in there alone and Tim sleeps in the little sofa bed in the filming room or she takes her half out of the middle.

I guess their set-for-life money doesn't account for a new mattress.
Aaaaaaannnnndddd now next home vlog is them getting a new mattress after the cruise because they asked what brand theirs was because it was sooooo comfy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Did I use enough exclamation points for Gin?)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jen will NEVER admit that the digestive issues Oliver is experiencing is due to her ending breastfeeding and switching him to formula so she can pawn him off to the nanny more. She pretends like she gives him “her milk” but was writing down formula alternatives and discussing bottles. Very often when a breastfed baby switches to formula they experience issues digesting it. But of course I’m sure it’s due to “other” issues right Jen? I thought it odd that an exclusively nursing baby would have the father soothe him back to sleep, unless Tim is the one who nurses now.
I assume she definitely weened him off in time for the cruise especially so she could freely imbibe.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.