The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously can't get over that hair. I wouldn't be able to have a conversation with her with a straight face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who the duck finds this creature attractive?
View attachment 2461988

Is this what being "set for life" looks like?
---
"I would still have to do some of the editing, so why not do all of the editing?"

Translation: I'm too embarrassed for a professional editor to see all the stuff I want to hide.

Another who wears it better (meaning stuck out tongue). Miley Cyrus or that sexy hambeast?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They said they’ve turned down MANY sponsorships but they only choose products they believe in. They claim they could have a sponsor in EVERY video if they wanted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ginn: "you keep burping and it smells so bad"
Does it smell as bad as you look, witch?
Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 11.48.03 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
That hair cut and color ages her tremendously. Like, she already looks at least 5-8 years older than she actually is, and this adds another 10+ years to it. She looks like someone's 70 year old mean aunt.

• Haha
The Wish will be in port Friday and the Fantasy on Saturday. So it'll be one of those for sure.
No way in hell they’re doing a 7 day (fantasy) with jackpot also he’s in school now. My money is a quick weekend cruise with concierge or 2 bedrooms one for the nanny. I mean they really do have money like that to just waste.

I could be wrong but I can’t imagine a 7 day with that child and that baby

Reactions: 21
If somebody has to ask, “does that make sense?” or say, “if that makes sense.” a millions times per livestream, it probably doesn’t make sense whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Seaward and C-word reunited at HHN this year. Seaward wasn’t doing tours this year so they invited her on their RIP tour. Did they get her fired by saying she said pregnant woman can go?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
No way in hell they’re doing a 7 day (fantasy) with jackpot also he’s in school now. My money is a quick weekend cruise with concierge or 2 bedrooms one for the nanny. I mean they really do have money like that to just waste.

I could be wrong but I can’t imagine a 7 day with that child and that baby
Right, and I can't imagine they would travel to any other port in Florida for a cruise.

Oh...and also for posterity, super stickers were not enabled for this live.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They won’t accept a sponsorship from Temu because they use sweat shops?

I’m sure their precious Disney merch is only made in cuntcierce level factories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ginn: "I had a twin bed until I graduated - I mean until I came home - from college."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell us what you want to see on the cruise....which means they are completely out of ideas of what to do on the same cruise they've taken 10 times in the past two years.

They are going to be late to pick up their kid because Jenn had to get 10 more minutes of stan praise. They suck as parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Someone needs to tweet at her "I want to see you raise your own damn children without a nanny."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.