The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she took such a righteous stance on several political topics over the years. So why wouldn't she see the need to "adult" and register to vote to support her stances? What an effing moron.
Well, she has also taken stances on-

Jobs
Employees and how much they get paid
Disney executive decisions
Bad drivers
Parenting
-Parents with small children who drink alcohol
-Parents who take their babies to WDW in the summer
Shopping from places that use sweatshops
YouTubers who use sponsored ads too much
YouTubers who make money on Patreon (just waiting for their Patreon podcast coming soon 😂)

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dim drives weird. He is so crunched up and forward but also he kept looking all around at things while on a highway. He even turned right around looking all the way to the back.
I don't know how I ever enjoyed watching these two as I did maybe some 5 years ago. I find them now, pigs, slobs, full of themselves, lazy, dumb as rocks etc etc
I enjoyed watching them too and they are completely different from 5 years ago.. more so now with kids.

Reactions: 11
Is this Pure Life water used to mix with formula?
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 12.47.04 AM.png

"Whoops, let's move the snot sucker out of the way!"
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 1.01.50 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wondered if this was a dig back at the trackers after Jenn accused him of copying? Ironic, right? Maybe Dev reads here too and saw how someone noticed Jenn puts videos up right after Dev?

I’m jealous you Floridians get 8 years. That feels crazy lol. We only get 4 by me.
Maryland changed it to 8 years as well about 3 years ago. I remember when it was every 4 years. It just seems like you'd get it and the 4 years just flew by and feel like you'd need it again!

Reactions: 8
I’m jealous you Floridians get 8 years. That feels crazy lol. We only get 4 by me.
We get ten years on ours but the expiry isn't your bday, it's the day before it was issued it expires, so mine was issued on 13th of August the day after I passed an expires on 12th August, my bdays February

Reactions: 7
They just leave half eaten jars of baby food sitting on the counter? You’re supposed to refrigerate them after opening and throw them away 24 hours after opening. Maybe big baby vomited because he had food poisoning from eating bacteria filled baby food.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ut oh, it looks like Marie doesn't like Jenn's hair.

Hey Marie! How are you doing? Haven't seen you around in a while.

Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 10.08.41 AM.png

• Haha
They just leave half eaten jars of baby food sitting on the counter? You’re supposed to refrigerate them after opening and throw them away 24 hours after opening. Maybe big baby vomited because he had food poisoning from eating bacteria filled baby food.
Remember with baby J they made all the food and neatly organized and froze it? I can't believe how lazy they have become even since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They shouldn't be feeding him baby food if he's projectile vomiting and having these issues. He could be allergic or have big time food sensitivities. She should be nursing and cutting out tons of things from her diet (yeah, I know...). If not, the soy formula actually is something they should try (he could also be allergic to soy though). It could be a dairy allergy which could have ramped up big time if switching to formula and mixing it with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They shouldn't be feeding him baby food if he's projectile vomiting and having these issues. He could be allergic or have big time food sensitivities. She should be nursing and cutting out tons of things from her diet. If not, the soy formula actually is something they should try (he could also be allergic to soy though). It could be a dairy allergy which could have ramped up big time if switching to formula and mixing it with food.
Especially what looks like 3 different types of baby food. You are supposed to introduce foods one at a time, separately, over several days so you know if the baby has any sort of reaction to it. If the child is having trouble with reflux, I'm not sure why they wouldn't pay closer attention to what they are putting in his body.

That also seems to be two different types of medication on the counter next to the food. One bottle on its side, the standing up bottle is clearly some sort of Rx medicine though. So hopefully they really are getting the kid some medical attention.

Reactions: 13
Remember with baby J they made all the food and neatly organized and froze it? I can't believe how lazy they have become even since then.
Because they didn’t want another boy. I feel so bad for Big Baby Ollie, I hope he and J$ become close as they grow older, they can advocate for each other.

We get ten years on ours but the expiry isn't your bday, it's the day before it was issued it expires, so mine was issued on 13th of August the day after I passed an expires on 12th August, my bdays February
I know the driver license discussion has been beaten to death but in New Mexico, you can choose 4 or 8 years and it expires the month after it was issued, regardless of birthdate. So mine was issued 6/20/2020, it expires 7/21/2024. I definitely remember that it used to expire the month after your birthday.

Reactions: 7
Could it be that they haven't gotten the kids health insurance an that's why they aren't bothering to get him seem too, or would he come under their insurance if he's still young, at what age do kids need their own

Is it not normal to have kids so young throwing up like that, any parent would be worried sick an be back an forth to doctors especially with all the problems at birth, she really is a waste of space

Could it be that they haven't gotten the kids health insurance an that's why they aren't bothering to get him seem too, or would he come under their insurance if he's still young, at what age do kids need their own

Is it not normal to have kids so young throwing up like that, any parent would be worried sick an be back an forth to doctors especially with all the problems at birth, she really is a waste of space
But let's go on a cruise!

A newborn baby would be covered the moment they are born, they would not have to wait until an open enrollment period or beginning of the year to add him on. Assuming they have some sort of medical insurance plan for themselves, the kids should be covered under their family plan. Florida does offer low-cost child only health insurance, I believe the cost would be dependent upon your income. You could also go to a clinic type place and just pay cash if you are uninsured.

It does look like whatever that bottle is next to the snot sucker on the counter, it's some sort of prescription baby medicine. Whether it be for reflux or an antibiotic, they would have had to have seen a doctor to get that kind of medicine. I've said this before though--a doctor can't diagnose/fix something they don't know about. So if the Trackers aren't telling the doctor HONESTLY what they are doing and what Big Baby is doing, it's not going to get fixed. If she insists she's nursing, the doctor is going to say cut out your dairy, cut out your spicy. If she's not nursing...that advice is going to be wrong. If they are giving the baby formula and telling the doctor she's nursing, they aren't going to find a solution. I don't think they know the meaning of honesty at this point. They lie and lie and lie, they can't keep track of their lies and lie for no actual reason. They lie so easily, it wouldn't shock me if they lied to a doctor.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I didn’t want to say this until they actually purchased the Rivian haha. I saw this review and the reviewer said it’s horrible for car seats. It’s hard to get to the third row because there is not much space to get in between the rows. He said you pretty much have to have the car seats in the second row. I hope nanny du jour is thin because she will have to squish herself back into the third row. I guess that means Jenn will be sitting up front with Tim lol.

Car seat Rivian review starts at 7 minutes 15 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are the chances they even remembered to pack Da Baby’s prescribed medication for the cruise? They were probably too busy trying to figure out the logistics of Buddy’s cardboard car situation. Ginn is going to have the kitchen staff mush up 20 different kinds of foods for Da Baby and still complain it didn’t help him. Or at least according to Nanny Rose. She can’t be bothered while she’s sipping her “nonalcoholic” cucumber mojito after 4 appies, 2 entrees and 3 desserts.

There’s a moment where Ginn picks up Buddy to give him one of her gross kisses and to ask if he likes his “homemade costume” (that she had no role in helping with but will claim until the day she dies that she did) and she looks so winded from doing that. Also Buddy ignored her question anyway.

There are random cardboard boxes of diapers showing up again - in the pointless space by the front door, in front of the living room TV, next to the hallway diaper genie…. can’t tell if they’re also Pampers brand, but the Ft Pampers mice must be thrilled with the new housing options anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.