The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Tim and Jenn are inviting fans to their suite. Also I am not shocked Jackson doesn’t want to take pics. He’s tired of being treated like a prop. If they are sick why are they interacting with their fans. No wonder there was a medical emergency! View attachment 2471992View attachment 2471993
This pretty much sums it all up - 'Jackson wasn't feeling it' - you go J$$$$ - how many times are you going to try and shove a camera in this poor boy's face. Smarten up Trackholes - I'm there for you J$$$$ - fight it with all you got - LOL!!!!

Reactions: 18
I am starting to really like Buddy. His refusal to perform for them is admirable. I am so here for him being completely written out of the show. I hope Baby is the same way.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jackson looked like he genuinely enjoyed test track… that over bearing mother of his is going to ruin everything for him.
Also Tim, the ride is still going, let him enjoy the rest of it before bombarding him with 8,000 questions before he could get off.
Wow, now I’m at the part with the rocking chair. They have this kid obsessed with winning.
One of these days, Tim is going to be chattering and screaming in a ride vehicle with a family from New Jersey and a muscly Dad in a wife beater is going to tell Tim to shut the f*ck up. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. Or maybe it has.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Apparently Tim and Jenn are inviting fans to their suite. Also I am not shocked Jackson doesn’t want to take pics. He’s tired of being treated like a prop. If they are sick why are they interacting with their fans. No wonder there was a medical emergency! View attachment 2471992View attachment 2471993
Wanting to take a picture with a child you only know about because they are put on the internet without their consent is bleeping weird. I'm sure they would be creeped out if some random person came up and asked to take a picture with their own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am starting to really like Buddy. His refusal to perform for them is admirable. I am so here for him being completely written out of the show. I hope Baby is the same way.
Same.
I will say, it was nice to see Jackson enjoy himself at Magic Kigdom and on Test Track since his parents never seem to take him on any rides since they are too good to wait more than 5 minutes for one.
I’m also glad that Jackson doesn’t seem to be into roller coasters. That’s what happens when you make them ride before they are mentally ready.

Reactions: 21
I absolutely agree. I mentioned earlier, she looks like she's physically restraining him. This is the way my friend whose child has autism holds him when he is over stimulated and reacting. This is not the way that a parent supports their child while riding a (fairly tame) ride that he's seeming to enjoy.
I also noticed that, in those pics, his mouth is hanging open. He does seem to do this a lot.

Wasn't this mentioned before as a possible sign of something?

I feel bad that they're basically wrecking their poor innocent children due to their selfishness and greed.

Those kids don't need to be on a cruise right now.
Nor is the cruise for legit "family fun" or a bonding experience with the grandparents.
(and duck whatever "content" excuse they would use for it... they live here in Orlando; you have a bazillion ways to create content w/out going on a ship)

This cruise is for TIM AND JENN ONLY (well, mostly Jenn's FOMO).

They suck so bad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Wanting to take a picture with a child you only know about because they are put on the internet without their consent is bleeping weird. I'm sure they would be creeped out if some random person came up and asked to take a picture with their own kids.
That is beyond creepy.. he's not your child.. stop trying to take photos with him

Reactions: 23
Didn’t Tim say she looked like Nicole Kidman last time she went red? 😂

I personally feels like Tim does not like the red hair. Obviously he shouldn’t get a say really. But it’s funny to watch him try to flatter her after she does this and is fishing for compliments.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sadly the Tracker stans hard core enough to approach them on a cruise likely think of J$ as some sort of reality show star at this point. It is not appropriate thinking at all but I can see why they would have that mindset. That poor child indeed.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The nanny position in the Tracker household is cursed, like the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor in Harry Potter or Murphy Brown's secretary.
---
Buddy Tracker could be like that one member of the Osbournes who has dignity.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sounds like the king & queen of Lake Nona are giving audiences to the peasants. Or maybe nanny Rose had enough and jumped overboard and they were looking for babysitters?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Boy they really have no instinct to protect their children from stranger danger, huh?

I hope Da Baby projectile vomits all over his egg and sperm donors and these bleeping weirdos invading his and Buddy's space.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's pathetic that a bunch of well-meaning strangers who congregate on the internet to talk mega tit about a couple of lazy, entitled grifters care more about the development, safety, and overall well-being of those same grifter's children than they do. So sad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
One of these days, Tim is going to be chattering and screaming in a ride vehicle with a family from New Jersey and a muscly Dad in a wife beater is going to tell Tim to shut the f*ck up. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. Or maybe it has.
I grew up in NJ and I am with you -- if anyone is gonna tell him it'll be someone from Jersey!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait. Not only did they take their baby who has issues on this cruise to be exposed to all sorts of people and germs, they are inviting stans into their SUITE?!!

Is Donald and his booty duck butt on the cruise? (Or should that be duck booty butt? Only Tim knows for sure)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.