The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Public service announcement - new vid has Dims armpits out again with that deoderant šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
---
Eugh Hambeast forcing the pacifier into Oliverā€™s mouth against his will on Peter Pan is giving me rage šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I like how she was basically like, "Guys, my hair is tied back and uber greasy because I want the red to set it. No worries Big Baby didn't vomit on it" Greasy and tied back is her signature look. We need no explanations.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"A friend" gifted them a VIP tour for WDW. Exactly what these two obnoxious aholes need. šŸ™„ Then they make it a sponsored ad from Native on top of having a free VIP tour. šŸ˜… These stans are morons.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I donā€™t believe a friend gifted them a VIP tour. Jenn was probably complaining during their D23 trip where she had to stay at the hotel with her crying infant and this was the consolation prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"A friend" gifted them a VIP tour for WDW. Exactly what these two obnoxious aholes need. šŸ™„ Then they make it a sponsored ad from Native on top of having a free VIP tour. šŸ˜… These stans are morons.
Wasn't this VIP tour posted on the stan group weeks ago? Someone had posted a photo of them walking in Epcot by Ratatouille, I believe. There was a giant argument about how they have friends who take them on VIP tours all the time. They deserve this. They can afford it. All the greatest hits. It's taken THIS long to get the video up?
---
I donā€™t believe a friend gifted them a VIP tour. Jenn was probably complaining during their D23 trip where she had to stay at the hotel with her crying infant and this was the consolation prize.
I don't believe it was a friend. I believe it was a stan. Huge difference. I also think this was before D23. I want to say Labor Day weekend? I haven't watched yet, I'm just going by the post I remember from the stan group.

Reactions: 28
Nothing annoys me more than Jenn pushing her ā€œanxietyā€ onto OG buddy. On test track the whole way round she was asking him if he was ok and literally clinging onto him for dear life. At the end the poor kid could barely move with her arm round him and her holding both his hands. Let the kid enjoy the ride or just donā€™t take him on it??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Friends? Hmmm looks like they canā€™t stop the lying. They donā€™t have friends. Can you imagine how annoyed the Stan who invited them must have been to have shelled out that kind of money to be ignored by the free-loading Trackers, who snuck ā€œthe cousinsā€ and co. Under the rope to join and have the whole tour filmed. Then they upped the grift ante by inserting that nauseating Native commercial (that Jenn had to troll those that hated seeing Timā€™s rank pits by telling them they had to see it again). Also loved how she tried to pretend she was a long-time native user, but couldnā€™t remember how long she had been using it. They are jokes. I am here for the laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, Tim held Oliver while everyone else including Jenn ate. Tim took J to Teacups and Pooh while Jenn and Tim's brothers' fam went on Mine Train (J didn't want to ride). Then Tim took Oliver and J to Frozen while Jenn and fam went over to ride Guardians. šŸ¤Ŗ
---
They filmed the outro on the way out the door to the cruise, didn't they? Jenn has full bangs but not as orange hair. Tim has a button-up shirt on. Had to wedge in that sponsored video on their way out the door to drive their new Rivian to the port for their cruise. šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ Keep gifting them tit, stans!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Screenshot_20230924_132052_X.jpg

I don't have a 4 yr old. Is 4 too young for popcorn? Because I remember having popcorn as a little kid. I truly think Jackson choked as a baby. I wonder on what. Maybe blueberries.

Reactions: 15
Jackson, of course, is not near either of his parents but instead side by side with the tour guide.
88BDF1D2-AFBF-4113-807B-010DD9A73EE1.png

He is awfully comfortable with strangers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2470228
I don't have a 4 yr old. Is 4 too young for popcorn? Because I remember having popcorn as a little kid. I truly think Jackson choked as a baby. I wonder on what. Maybe blueberries.

Was Ginn too busy sandblasting jukeboxes to have Icees as a kid? Heck, they even had Icees at the cafes inside Target (I donā€™t know if they still do, I canā€™t actually remember the last time I spent time loitering in Target for shits and giggles).

Reactions: 11
Wow, if I were Native deodorant I wouldn't be happy with the way Gin presented their product. It was just forced and you could clearly see her reading off notes. And what the hell was that "we know you loved seeing Tim put on that deodorant"???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Was Ginn too busy sandblasting jukeboxes to have Icees as a kid? Heck, they even had Icees at the cafes inside Target (I donā€™t know if they still do, I canā€™t actually remember the last time I spent time loitering in Target for shits and giggles).
She is literally fishing so hard for Twitter engagement. Who the F doesn't know what snacks you can get at the movies? Who the F can't look at the menu and decide on some things to offer him? If you can't pick what snack counter food your kid can have, maybe you shouldn't have a kid. Or a dog. Or a plant. Or self custody.
---
Jackson, of course, is not near either of his parents but instead side by side with the tour guide.
View attachment 2470282

He is awfully comfortable with strangers.
This. I was so uncomfortable when they went to Hawaii and he and the guide were so smitten with one another. And Tim and Jenn just let the guy basically adopt him. Wtf

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Dim really needs to shut the f up on rides - he's so bloody annoying. Dude, you don't have to talk all the fricken time!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On the Peter Pan ride, Jackson had to tell Jenn not to pull the lap bar down. He understands instruction better than she does. What a useless cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2470228
It's probably not something I'd give my neice till she was much older tbh, at least here anyway movie popcorn can be quite hard an most kids don't tend to chew properly before swallowing so I'd say it's a choking hazard, he's definitely choked on something as a baby since she went from giving him grapes (which again at such a young age is not advised) to suddenly cutting out a ton of things an making sure his food is in tiny bits before he gets it, which at this age he should be fine eating a load of things that haven't been cut

Reactions: 8
Dim really needs to shut the f up on rides - he's so bloody annoying. Dude, you don't have to talk all the bloody time!
I was just about to say the same thing! If I had to ride with him, I would have to tell him to STFU!

Iā€™m a few pages behind as usual, but just wanted to make a public service announcement. I will be in UO and IOA tomorrow(Monday), then DHS and hopping to EPCOT on Wednesday. If any Tattlers see a handsome gentleman walking around said parks wearing this t shirt, come up and say hello, because I may have a few extras in my bag to giveaway. Sorry, XL only. Thereā€™s also a bonus PC DEV Mugshot t shirt my wife wonā€™t let me wear, so, thereā€™s that too. Donā€™t know if our fallen hero Here for the Tea can still read here, but Iā€™d like her to get one. Tattle on, Tattlers. Tattle on!
IMG_8927.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in his brother's house. The tit they must have to say and vent about after spending a day with them.

Ah, we are finally uploading the missing vlogs from this month. There were several posts of stans sharing when and where they saw Tim this month, but we never saw a video from it. Surprised she remembered how to upload videos for when they are gone on trips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.