The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today should be their first port call, at St. Maarten. And if they feel adventurous they might even step off the ship to tool around the little port area.

Nothing like spending $30K (or however much it is) to window shop at Diamonds International.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So today should be their first port call, at St. Maarten. And if they feel adventurous they might even step off the ship to tool around the little port area.

Nothing like spending $30K (or however much it is) to window shop at Diamonds International.
New ring time for sausage fingers :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
i just could not imagine going to a new place I'd never been before and not getting off the ship to at least walk around port, do some shopping, grab some food, and enjoy someplace else.

Reactions: 25
I agree I think they make way more on YT than people here suspect. And I also agree I think they grift and use gift cards a lot but never thank or disclose that info on their videos ever.

If you look at other YTbers who quit their full time jobs when they only rank in 20-30k views a couple times a week and still seem to live pretty good lifestyles I think the trackers are def worth 7 figures at this point (but low maybe 1-2M) but they absolutely overspend.

They now have 3 cars. One costing close to 100k, outdoor kitchen about what 40-50k and ANOTHER concierge cruise within the last couple months. They are def have money. I hate the way they reek of new money though. I don’t know genuinely wealthy people who spend like that…deep down they are still hillbillies who are trying to life a concierge life it’s so gross
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She is a super bitchy master manipulator and he has no backbone whatsoever. She’s manipulated her way into not working, not driving, and now has manipulated her way into not taking care of her own children.

For example, after the Tesla driving she probably went home and had a “breakdown” and told Tim it’s just too hard to drive and he said okay, no questions asked.

After having “not a girl” she probably has several “breakdowns” until Tim caved and got her two Nannies and Tim also took sole responsibility for Jackson (ie Jenn not knowing her first miracle child took showers)

She weaponizes her mental health to get exactly what she wants. Every. Single. Time. And Tim
Never pushes back. He unfortunately still sees her as a “hot chick” and his Queen. I don’t believe at all he what’s a wandering eye. And Jenn knows this, hence why she puts absolutely NO effort into her outward appearance EVER. She’s completely let herself go because she knows Tim will never leave her.

Sorry for the rant lol I think this is what bothers me most about them, their such dysfunctional and toxic dynamic

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I know we’ve noticed her huge feet, but I never noticed her ginormous hands until now…

IMG_2594.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well either they do make more than the top Social Blade estimate (don't forget merchandise sales plus Amazon affiliate link clicks) or they are burning through savings or they are piling up debt. A bit skeptical of them piling up debt based on Jenn bragging about fixing their credit but anything is possible.

We know they have a paid off house. They still have property tax and HOA bills to pay every year (or maybe more often for HOA). Their investment guy could be scamming them but the money for this lavish cruise has to be coming from somewhere. I don't buy the gift card theory or them having other luck outside of YouTube relative fame. They could be making payments on the Rivian and even the Tesla. It is fun to speculate here for sure.

The other fact we know is their views are way down from their peak. So logically income would be way down as well. Other channels have said ad revenue has been dropping lately. The Trackers still haven't tried channel membership or Patreon at this point. One of those would be next but maybe the super sticker money was too low for them to try other avenues.

Reactions: 17
Random thought about the Rivian. I know they claimed they ordered an orange one anyone wonders if they got some sort of "discount" by getting the green one instead-though personally I think the green is an upgrade from the hideous orange.

Reactions: 10
Random thought about the Rivian. I know they claimed they ordered an orange one anyone wonders if they got some sort of "discount" by getting the green one instead-though personally I think the green is an upgrade from the hideous orange.
Looking at the Rivian site, orange doesn't appear to be an option, so I am not sure where Tim came up with that. Probably just talking out of his ass like usual.

In that awkward ass video of the Trackers in the wild, all Jenn had to do was turn around and walk away if she didn’t want to be recorded. My guess is she was annoyed at the guy filming and stood there giving him a witch look so he would stop. He double-downed, and focused on her, which is hilarious. Tim saw his wife being put in an uncomfortable situation, but needed to uphold his “golly gee” persona and just stood there like a dunce. This video snippet is the chefs kiss. Thanks for finding it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well either they do make more than the top Social Blade estimate (don't forget merchandise sales plus Amazon affiliate link clicks) or they are burning through savings or they are piling up debt. A bit skeptical of them piling up debt based on Jenn bragging about fixing their credit but anything is possible.

We know they have a paid off house. They still have property tax and HOA bills to pay every year (or maybe more often for HOA). Their investment guy could be scamming them but the money for this lavish cruise has to be coming from somewhere. I don't buy the gift card theory or them having other luck outside of YouTube relative fame. They could be making payments on the Rivian and even the Tesla. It is fun to speculate here for sure.

The other fact we know is their views are way down from their peak. So logically income would be way down as well. Other channels have said ad revenue has been dropping lately. The Trackers still haven't tried channel membership or Patreon at this point. One of those would be next but maybe the super sticker money was too low for them to try other avenues.
I unfortunately think the former. These are people that literally just bought a Rivian, Concierge (most likely), and installed an our door kitchen within a few months of eachother. These are people who spend thousands on staycations if Tim has to film past Jackson’s bedtime. I know we wanna believe they’re in debt because we hate them but I truly believe they make way more than social blade or these other sites project

As stated earlier we have people like PC Dev and a Kyle Pallo that only rack in 20-30k views and quit their full time jobs and still purchased a Tesla and a BMW and dev only posts like 2-3 times a week at most. So yes I do think these vloggers make more then we can find out in the internet

I also wonder how much they ended up paying out of pocket for NaG's birth and NICU stay? Plus the cost of J$'s new school, multiple nannies and assistants... I too don't see how they have as much as they spend....

Reactions: 15
We estimated they spent $250,000 on trips in 2022. It’s far less this year because of the baby. But then they blew a heap of money on that backyard project.

Social Blade right now is saying they make $134K a year. That is just not possible if you look at how they spend, including buying their own health insurance. It has to be higher. Or they made way more in their peak than I think. Like millions more lol

Even if they are making more than social blade says they are, they are still spending insane amounts, they are easily spending around 200/300k per year, could social blade really be estimating them so low? They would need to be making around 400/500k per year with how they are spending right now an with the views they bring in its really hard to believe that's the kind of money they are getting from yt

I am thinking that they are maybe saving at times (plus putting by stans gift cards) and when they have reached what they need then they are putting it to vacations/cruises as a one off payment, that way there's no monthly payments that will bring on interest rates plus it means if money is low then the vacation/cruise is at least paid for, I do think however if there is any medical emergency that requires monthly visits, on going medication etc then they are screwed, they might be able to go crazy paying one off payments for vacations but anything that's going to be a huge monthly cost is going to quickly burn through that

Even if they are making more than social blade says they are, they are still spending insane amounts, they are easily spending around 200/300k per year, could social blade really be estimating them so low? They would need to be making around 400/500k per year with how they are spending right now an with the views they bring in its really hard to believe that's the kind of money they are getting from yt

I am thinking that they are maybe saving at times (plus putting by stans gift cards) and when they have reached what they need then they are putting it to vacations/cruises as a one off payment, that way there's no monthly payments that will bring on interest rates plus it means if money is low then the vacation/cruise is at least paid for, I do think however if there is any medical emergency that requires monthly visits, on going medication etc then they are screwed, they might be able to go crazy paying one off payments for vacations but anything that's going to be a huge monthly cost is going to quickly burn through that
I think it’s quite possible they make upwards of that amount per year. They definitely have things on credit cards I’m not saying they are completely debt free, but those who speculate they are completely in the hole and are going bankrupt soon I just don’t think that’s the case at all

Edit: I think in their prime they maybe even made close to 1M for a couple years and now they are def down income but I think it’s still a few hundred grand per year and their house is paid off and they have retirement money or whatever invested. So I think they really may have a lot of disposable income at this point. But they spend it on the dumbest tit like why do concierge again for the THIRD time. Why down thousands of dollars for staycations 30 minutes from your home!? They are just stupid

Edit again since they always only do Disney because it’s their comfort zone and they’re “celebs” I would LOVE to see them go to the South of France and see how unsophisticated they really are. They’d have to go home because Tim wouldn’t be able to order a burger every meal of the day

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think it’s quite possible they make upwards of that amount per year. They definitely have things on credit cards I’m not saying they are completely debt free, but those who speculate they are completely in the hole and are going bankrupt soon I just don’t think that’s the case at all

Edit: I think in their prime they maybe even made close to 1M for a couple years and now they are def down income but I think it’s still a few hundred grand per year and their house is paid off and they have retirement money or whatever invested. So I think they really may have a lot of disposable income at this point. But they spend it on the dumbest tit like why do concierge again for the THIRD time. Why down thousands of dollars for staycations 30 minutes from your home!? They are just stupid
I can't see then making upwards of 400/500k per year now, maybe in their prime they were upwards an even closer to 1m per year but now if anything I can see them breaking even, they are probably spending just as much as they are making an very little if anything is being put by, I can't see them ever going bankrupt unless something massive were to happen that really wiped out money but I do think there is going come a time they have to start heavily cutting back spending, I think the start of the superchats were part of that last attempt at getting back to where they used to be in prime with money till they stopped, I still think superchats will come back but maybe a while after the cruise, to have that on then go on vacations is being too obviously cheeky so I think they will be smart with when they have then on but I do think they want and need them on to help this lifestyle

Reactions: 8
I can't see then making upwards of 400/500k per year now, maybe in their prime they were upwards an even closer to 1m per year but now if anything I can see them breaking even, they are probably spending just as much as they are making an very little if anything is being put by, I can't see them ever going bankrupt unless something massive were to happen that really wiped out money but I do think there is going come a time they have to start heavily cutting back spending, I think the start of the superchats were part of that last attempt at getting back to where they used to be in prime with money till they stopped, I still think superchats will come back but maybe a while after the cruise, to have that on then go on vacations is being too obviously cheeky so I think they will be smart with when they have then on but I do think they want and need them on to help this lifestyle
Whatever the case may be, my personal opinion is that they have more than is widely speculated here much of the time that’s all. I agree I think superchats as well and their income is definitely declining but I think they’re still financial stable, for now. We’ll see in a year or two if we start to see them going back to staying in regular hotel rooms. That will be the first red flag haha

Reactions: 10

I’m sorry anyone that brags about their credit is guaranteed to have large debt. Just speaking based on observations

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think they're already starting to panic ever so slightly about money/finances. They're just using Girl Math on these trips because they've been booked/paid off for a while so they don't count as current spending. There's no way they actually know how to budget at all, and I'd bet they're just living through savings right now, maybe breaking even at the end of the year with amount spent versus amount made, but they feel like they're "set for life" because they've still got their hefty savings that they've been dipping into for these bucket list trips and expensive purchases.

I've always believed they made BANK during their heyday, probably a few million easily. Plus, not spending much during Covid meant they saved up quite a bit. Now, I'd believe SocialBlade is pretty accurate or not wildly far off but because they've got that amount saved away still, they feel untouchable. But remember Jenn's near panic at spending $500 for a battery? Her mind is so set on spending for frivolities that anytime they have to spend on actual needs, she panics about how that will cut into her fun money.

Ugh, they probably have spent almost the equivilent to what they spent last year though not all on trips. I don't even want to think about what their NICU bill was. Then we know they have probably spent close to $50K+on those stupid renovations to their home-and it still looks like tit. Add the cost of the Rivian which looks like the low end is in the $70K range that's at least about half of what the spent on trips last year. If it's another cuntciere stay add another $30K-40K on that. They really need a reality check.

I think she has shopped her waist too - that angle on Baby O's side looks funny - as does the water and we know her waist doesn't curve that way...
Djibouti you notice how gigantic her hand is that is holding Da baby’s waist?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.