The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that their costume for J$ was missing any license plates, so I thought I’d be kind and help them out…

j4d.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ginn mentioned again that Dim stopped drinking because a friend wanted to stop drinking. And that he hasn't drank since the opening day of Pandora. I don't drink that much, usually just socially, but I'm not sober either. I can't tell you the last time I did or didn't have a drink because it's not that big of a deal and I don't think about it because I don't have an actual problem with it. For someone who stopped drinking "just to support his friend", he sure is pretty panicky about whether something has alcohol in it or not. But yeah, keep pretending it's not because you also had a problem Dimmy. Would your "friend" literally kill you if you started drinking again?

Ginn said she "stopped" drinking because she got pregnant, and then she couldn't even imagine drinking and having children. Like it's already hard enough running after a child, and then add drinking to that. WTF? What kind of drinking would you be doing where you are concerned about also having to chase after your children, the children that you dump on your 47 different bleeping nannies anyway?!?!?!?! What a delusional lying liar.

Reactions: 45
Did anyone catch Tim saying Jackson is a better swimmer now? They used to go on and on acting like he was the next Michael Phelps but all of a sudden he got better? We had video evidence he wasn’t a great swimmer (and that’s fine, he’s 3 years old) but why lie about this tit when they vlog and upload their lies to the masses?
Yes, I caught that. And because he's a better swimmer now he says he's going to take him snorkeling... ummm...good luck Dim. Buddy isn't going to automatically know how to snorkel, so you're going to have to teach him.

Reactions: 17
The kid can't handle his drool or mouth muscles and can't swim, but yes, let's take him snorkeling.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Already planning another cruise once Baby NotOlivia can crawl? If he doesn't win that diaper dash, Tim will be as over him as Jen is.

For the sake of the boys, it's for the best that the Trackers always insist on packing a nanny. It's the only hope they have to not grow up as hypercompetitive, mansplaining idiot lazy asses with a penchant for reality TV and banning people on social media.

Reactions: 15
I want to know why Tim is coming to bed in the middle of the night and doesn’t know Jackson is sound asleep in their bed.

Is he getting home late after being out with Dick? Is he caring for Oliver alone for 3 hours to try to calm him? What is going on in the middle of the night that has him up and Jenn and Jackson sleeping in bed together?
Would you be eager to go to a bed that has a snoring, orange hambeast laying in it that hasn't showered in days?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ginn mentioned again that Dim stopped drinking because a friend wanted to stop drinking. And that he hasn't drank since the opening day of Pandora. I don't drink that much, usually just socially, but I'm not sober either. I can't tell you the last time I did or didn't have a drink because it's not that big of a deal and I don't think about it because I don't have an actual problem with it. For someone who stopped drinking "just to support his friend", he sure is pretty panicky about whether something has alcohol in it or not. But yeah, keep pretending it's not because you also had a problem Dimmy. Would your "friend" literally kill you if you started drinking again?

Ginn said she "stopped" drinking because she got pregnant, and then she couldn't even imagine drinking and having children. Like it's already hard enough running after a child, and then add drinking to that. WTF? What kind of drinking would you be doing where you are concerned about also having to chase after your children, the children that you dump on your 47 different bleeping nannies anyway?!?!?!?! What a delusional lying liar.
Oh dimmy totally had a problem drinking I believe, I get being a supportive friend but who gives up drinking all because a "friend" has a problem? You can be supportive an still drink, you just don't drink in front of the friend

I have family that have went sober because of issues an they have never once asked anyone else to give it up because they had a problem themselves with it, but out of respect we don't drink in front of them

Reactions: 22
So if they don’t drink and haven’t for ages why was there a bottle of vodka in the freezer not too long ago and where are the wine corks on the ever growing collection in the kitchen coming from? Protesting too much? I’m not anti drinking but why lie?

Reactions: 28
My theory is Tim doesn’t drink because he is scared shitless of his shaky hand and closing eye. Drinking probably makes the eye close more. Same reason why he doesn’t drink caffeine, makes the shaky hand shakier. Of course, a normal adult would go get that tit checked out and diagnosed but why do that

So if they don’t drink and haven’t for ages why was there a bottle of vodka in the freezer not too long ago and where are the wine corks on the ever growing collection in the kitchen coming from? Protesting too much? I’m not anti drinking but why lie?
Lying is the only thing they're good at. That's the God's honest truth. Ginn especially.

Reactions: 18
Came here to say the exact same thing. It doesn’t add up. She clearly drinks and I bet dim does too from time to time.

Reactions: 20
After listening to them talk about the cruise, I'm leaning towards a 7night on the Fantasy. Saturday is an Eastern that goes to St Maarten and San Juan plus Castaway Cay. Tim mentioned getting off the ship and walking around the port area, which I don't think would be Nassau.

And Jenn just wants to sleep and relax. 😂 I hope those kids give her hell and that Nanny Rose gets off the ship at the first port because she can't deal with their bullshit.

Oh dimmy totally had a problem drinking I believe, I get being a supportive friend but who gives up drinking all because a "friend" has a problem? You can be supportive an still drink, you just don't drink in front of the friend

I have family that have went sober because of issues an they have never once asked anyone else to give it up because they had a problem themselves with it, but out of respect we don't drink in front of them
And what are the chances this friend is actually still in his live 7 or so years later? The overreaction to the donuts at Sea World makes absolutely no sense to me. It's not like he's one of those people who eats all natural and doesn't put any sort of chemical or preservative in his body.

Jenn says she can't imagine drinking with a toddler running around. witch, you drank with a toddler running around. You drank until you got pregnant with O$ and probably some after you found out. And J$ is not a toddler. The kid is going to be 4 years old in 2 months. He's still not a toddler no matter how many times you want to call him that.

Reactions: 33

So what friend is this? Friendship-Bracelet-Mike? How many friends does he have who he would be willing to give up drinking for? He only hangs out with Great Value Adam Sandler and Mike these days, right? So he continues supporting said friend but doesn't actually spend time with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After listening to them talk about the cruise, I'm leaning towards a 7night on the Fantasy. Saturday is an Eastern that goes to St Maarten and San Juan plus Castaway Cay. Tim mentioned getting off the ship and walking around the port area, which I don't think would be Nassau.

And Jenn just wants to sleep and relax. 😂 I hope those kids give her hell and that Nanny Rose gets off the ship at the first port because she can't deal with their bullshit.

And what are the chances this friend is actually still in his live 7 or so years later? The overreaction to the donuts at Sea World makes absolutely no sense to me. It's not like he's one of those people who eats all natural and doesn't put any sort of chemical or preservative in his body.

Jenn says she can't imagine drinking with a toddler running around. witch, you drank with a toddler running around. You drank until you got pregnant with O$ and probably some after you found out. And J$ is not a toddler. The kid is going to be 4 years old in 2 months. He's still not a toddler no matter how many times you want to call him that.
Didn’t we SEE her drink when TotWL reopened? Like right before she knew she was pregnant with big baby?

Why do they think this is such a flex? No one likes an uppity ahole about any I don’t…. (Insert vice here). I don’t drink- who the duck cares. She didn’t mind drinking while she was trying to get pregnant- so now she can’t cause she has to keep up with her busy life 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, a person who doesn't have a drinking problem doesn't have their mother who is going on the cruise with them ask her grown son, "when we go on the cruise can we have a drink? oh wait you don't drink." You only tell people you don't drink because it's that big of a deal and you can't even accidentally be served alcohol. Otherwise, no one needs to know or have it be a Known Fact about you.

Ginn, who has no idea how to be a mother, must think it's normal for mothers to be drunk and chasing toddlers. Like, that's not how it works. It's like she bases motherhood off of memes, tv shows, and Shannon Beador daydrinking on RHOC (witch just had a hit-and-run DUI where she drove into a house with her dog in the car). People without an alcohol problem do not have have issues balancing alcohol + work, life, children, responsibilities, etc.

They clearly both have issues (duh).

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.