The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what Ginn asked for...

View attachment 2465253

This is what she got...

View attachment 2465250

šŸ˜†
They could be twins šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
What Jenn the super mum hasnā€™t thought about is that O could be allergic to soy too. This is why he needs proper medical investigation (not the YouTube type) and allergy testing. But then I suppose she needs to wait for a gap in her calendar to fit in dr appointments. Itā€™s far more important to have your hair dyed AGAIN and go on your umpteenth cruise than to ensure your baby is healthy šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She really just needs to stop saying there will be a new video tomorrow...anyone else on the planet would get fired from their job if their performance was like Jenn's.

It's September 22nd. The channel has put out 10 videos since September 1st, plus 2 live shows. Views for the month are going to be an all time low at this point. Let's take another bucket list cruise! October is going to be back to a regular schedule!!! Damn, they suck.

Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 8.04.53 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think that baby is having trouble teething. If he can tolerate Jennā€™s milk, he can tolerate formula.

Reactions: 8
and we all know that if the cruise starts today (9.22.23) or tomorrow (9.23.23) she will be uploading those 5 video backlog items all while she is 'relaxing and sleeping' - šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

1695395945560.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been on several weeks of business travel, so catching up yet again. Great posts and updates by you all that still watch the vlogs to report back here. Truly praise worthy!!!

For those that may feel out of the loop on the costume because youā€™re blocked by Jenn on Twitter, here is what she posted:

View attachment 2460728

Am I also blocked and maybe had to log out of the app then Google her username to see this come up? Perhaps.
I donā€™t think this is a bad attempt but I also donā€™t think any of the Bojans had their hand in making this at all.
I donā€™t see this as 75% completed and aside from the eyes, this doesnā€™t look like Jackson Storm. Just wanted to throw this out there.

#homemovies

Reactions: 10
It goes to show just how entitled they are, while most can only ever dream of going on a cruise for those that do get on one I highly doubt the highlight for them is going to be "relaxing and sleeping" I'd imagine 99% of them would be up first thing in the morning to get as most out the holiday as they can since they know they are lucky to get such a holiday

Reactions: 15
Of all the word salad Ashely and her ā€œengineering mindā€ wrote, ā€œa remarkable fiatā€ was what made me laugh hard enough to scare my cats.

Oh, same! I snorted. She's gotta be one of us, right???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There really is stiff competition on who's stans are more out of touch with reality: Trackholes or BLAB's

Reactions: 12
and we all know that if the cruise starts today (9.22.23) or tomorrow (9.23.23) she will be uploading those 5 video backlog items all while she is 'relaxing and sleeping' - šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

View attachment 2465803
If Da Baby is so miserable and crying all the time and dealing with health issues that cause Ginn to be unable to ā€œeditā€ even with Da Baby having his own nanny, then the last thing any sane parent would do is drag them onto a cruise ship where Da Baby will continue to be miserable and everyone in his vicinity will also become miserable. Itā€™s not like theyā€™re getting on the cruise to go to a funeral or family emergency. Itā€™s not like this is their first vacation in a really long time. Itā€™s not like they havenā€™t cruised before.

bleeping selfish idiots.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I donā€™t think sheā€™ll upload on her well-deserved vacation šŸ™„ She needs to be able to obsessively monitor comments. Plus, she needs to punish Tim for making her hang out with his family again.

Reactions: 15
If Da Baby is so miserable and crying all the time and dealing with health issues that cause Ginn to be unable to ā€œeditā€ even with Da Baby having his own nanny, then the last thing any sane parent would do is drag them onto a cruise ship where Da Baby will continue to be miserable and everyone in his vicinity will also become miserable. Itā€™s not like theyā€™re getting on the cruise to go to a funeral or family emergency. Itā€™s not like this is their first vacation in a really long time. Itā€™s not like they havenā€™t cruised before.

bleeping selfish idiots.
I really have to wonder how much of what comes out of Jenn's mouth is true. I mean, if my 6 month was screaming for 3 hours straight, nothing would calm him down, completely inconsolable, wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, I'd be either in the emergency room right then and there or at the doctor's office sitting outside their door waiting for them to open. She seems more upset that she's not getting a full 12 hour night sleep than her child's problem. If the child is really not sleeping much at all, is crying constantly and not eating, he needs medical attention...not an international journey on a cruise ship where you will have days where you cannot seek real medical care if he needed it. Surely they aren't that irresponsible. Right?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I donā€™t think sheā€™ll upload on her well-deserved vacation šŸ™„ She needs to be able to obsessively monitor comments. Plus, she needs to punish Tim for making her hang out with his family again.
I have to assume Dim is paying for his parents to sail with them, cause it still must be some level of punishment for them to be on a ship with the greasy Paprika Spice and her fake laughter. Plus that Dim said it is hard to find excursions with the whole fam to do together when logically youā€™d think theyā€™d split up and do whatever excursions they want. So then you can avoid a boring van tour that you later witch about.

Would be hilarious if Dimā€™s parents accidentally call Nanny Rose one of the other previous nannies names.

I really have to wonder how much of what comes out of Jenn's mouth is true. I mean, if my 6 month was screaming for 3 hours straight, nothing would calm him down, completely inconsolable, wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, I'd be either in the emergency room right then and there or at the doctor's office sitting outside their door waiting for them to open. She seems more upset that she's not getting a full 12 hour night sleep than her child's problem. If the child is really not sleeping much at all, is crying constantly and not eating, he needs medical attention...not an international journey on a cruise ship where you will have days where you cannot seek real medical care if he needed it. Surely they aren't that irresponsible. Right?
And of course theyā€™ll leave Da Baby with Nanny Rose on the ship when/if theyā€™ll embark at one of the ports just like they did with Buddy who they left behind with Manny Matt to go eat fried food in Nassau. Also, canā€™t wait for their nonsensical questions and incorrect facts about Puerto Rico.

Ginn: ā€œIs it a state? Are they Americans? Can they vote? Why is this place still run down from the last hurricane? Ugh no thanks, weā€™ll stick to the tourist shops in the port and then complain that PR doesnā€™t have much, at least not compared to Castaway Cay!!ā€
Dim: ā€œPour-the-Rico? Poo-errr-toe Rico? Poor-toe Rich-o?ā€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Unless she has them set to upload, but I doubt she even knows how to do that. She'll probably blame her laziness on bad internet like they did with baby moon 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.