Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
On the Peter Pan ride, Jackson had to tell Jenn not to pull the lap bar down. He understands instruction better than she does. What a useless cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Snippysnips

VIP Member
They said they're going to book another cruise as soon as Oliver starts crawling so he can be in the diaper dash. These people are not mentally well.
Imagine booking another cruise, not because you want to go an enjoy a cruise or spend time with family but cause your kid couldn't enter a fkin diaper dash, I hope he goes from sitting to walking an misses the crawl stage

• Sick
  • Wow

Caligirl123

I really hope we get a vlog titled “We were denied boarding on our Disney cruise”

It would serve Tim right for being married to such a mind-numbingly dumb bitch

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Also, a person who doesn't have a drinking problem doesn't have their mother who is going on the cruise with them ask her grown son, "when we go on the cruise can we have a drink? oh wait you don't drink." You only tell people you don't drink because it's that big of a deal and you can't even accidentally be served alcohol. Otherwise, no one needs to know or have it be a Known Fact about you.

Ginn, who has no idea how to be a mother, must think it's normal for mothers to be drunk and chasing toddlers. Like, that's not how it works. It's like she bases motherhood off of memes, tv shows, and Shannon Beador daydrinking on RHOC (bitch just had a hit-and-run DUI where she drove into a house with her dog in the car). People without an alcohol problem do not have have issues balancing alcohol + work, life, children, responsibilities, etc.

They clearly both have issues (duh).

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I just really don't understand why they lie as much as they do. They lie about stuff they don't even need to lie about. They tell the audience things they really don't have to know. Nobody needed to know her license was expired. And if she mentioned her license was expired, she didn't need to mention that it "just" expired when something like your license expires on your birthday is so readily available.

I also believe they are in a Walt/Roy suite based on a few things that Tim mentioned. That he wasn't eating a ton of cookies, he was eating a ton of ice cream. Even though Mickey bars and ice cream are both available 24/7 on the ship, he thinks he's super special to have them in the fridge in the suite. He also mentioned how his dad likes to knock on their door at 6am to go sit on their balcony. If they were in a regular room, there's no reason Dad would want to sit on their balcony. The room is tiny to have an extra adult in there and the balcony is nice, but nothing to write home about. Also, I mentioned earlier they should have noticed that Jenn's passport was expired when they did the online check in 30 days out, but if they are cruising concierge, they don't need to check in right at 30 days to get the good port arrival time, concierge automatically gets one of the earliest slots. So if Tim went to go check in earlier this week, he would have noticed that passport expiration. There was no rush to check in early because their PAT doesn't matter.

None of this should be public information but Jenn can't keep her fucking mouth shut.

• Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
If my baby was inconsolable, fussy, crying hours on end, no way in hell I’m leaving him with anyone that’s not me, partner or my mom. It just takes a moment of frustration for someone to shake a crying baby.
no matter how many cameras they have, it will only record it happening, but will not prevent it from happening.
But the rocking of the ship is going to make it all better!!!!!!!!

They are both fucking insane to take a baby who is crying for hours on end in the middle of the night and also projectile vomiting on a cruise ship.

• Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Apparently Tim and Jenn are inviting fans to their suite. Also I am not shocked Jackson doesn’t want to take pics. He’s tired of being treated like a prop. If they are sick why are they interacting with their fans. No wonder there was a medical emergency!
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3283.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

esc2476

Chatty Member
The Tim Tracker #147: No Passport, No Work Ethic, No Ability to Function as an Adult

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I typed out some thoughts on the live and tattle was not loading and I lost what I was typing. Because I can’t get tattle to fully load I am not sure if this was mentioned but why does Jenn not talk to Oliver’s doctor about recommendations about his reflux? Over here writing down suggestions from Stan’s and saying she’s looking into this or that. Why not just ask his damn doctor?

• Sad

littlemuv

VIP Member
They couldn’t even remember which upcharge restaurant they’ve booked for this cruise. That’s how excited they are 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Foust

Apparently Tim and Jenn are inviting fans to their suite. Also I am not shocked Jackson doesn’t want to take pics. He’s tired of being treated like a prop. If they are sick why are they interacting with their fans. No wonder there was a medical emergency! View attachment 2471992View attachment 2471993
Wanting to take a picture with a child you only know about because they are put on the internet without their consent is fucking weird. I'm sure they would be creeped out if some random person came up and asked to take a picture with their own kids.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
"A friend" gifted them a VIP tour for WDW. Exactly what these two obnoxious aholes need. 🙄 Then they make it a sponsored ad from Native on top of having a free VIP tour. 😅 These stans are morons.

• Wow

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Dim really needs to shut the f up on rides - he's so bloody annoying. Dude, you don't have to talk all the fricken time!

Last edited:
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
To add to the FL DMV convo -

My birthday is in July.
My current FL DL was last issued to me in May 2019. (I renewed it in ample time before my birthday like a responsible non-Jenn Tracker)
It expires on my birthday in July of 2027.

So 2027-2019 = 8 years...regardless of month of issuance, it STILL expires on my birthday.

Bottom line: JENN IS LYING.

It did not "just recently" expire. It has been expired since her November 2022 birthday, or possibly even longer before that.

1. Why lie?
2. Why tell us about it, so we KNOW you're lying?

Fuck both of them. 🖕

• Heart

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Every time they take a lavish vacation like this, their net worth decreases. So keep taking those trips, Trackers! The quicker you blow through it, the better. YOLO. Spend, spend, spend! Eat, eat, eat!!! Get it, Trackers!!!!

If she couldn’t stay caught up with videos before this trip, she’s not getting caught up after. This weeklong cruise will end up being a one single video. Doubtful they’ll bring in the $50k in revenue for that single video to pay for this trip.

And good luck getting Jackson caught up and back on a school schedule after this. Not to mention “the baby” being out of any kind of routine if he had one. But yay for you, Jenn! Sleep the whole time and make zero memories of this vacation. Guess you’ll have to buy a hundred t-shirts and frames to remember you did it.

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Ginn’s favorite memory of the cruise? Why, when nanny Rose took Jackson to see Elemental and they had pudding! Ginn was at Palo slurping Mo-ayyyy. 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 30

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I know it’s a slim chance, but we don’t know the medical emergency is not them. I mean, they left their house with a counter filled with prescription medication, a nasal aspirator and children projectile vomiting… maybe things escalated. You know Jenn would just put her head in the sand and go anyway.
I have a Facebook friend on the Fantasy right now, that's where I saw the Grand Turk stop. She cruises a lot, she has over 60 DCL cruises. We actually met on a DVC cruise years ago. She pretty much only cruises concierge and has done all the big suites on all the ships. She is not a vlogger. I don't know if she knows who Tim is or if she likes them or not. I also don't want to let her know about my hobby hating on them. Right now, I'm resisting dming her. 😂 Let's see how the week goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30