The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread. Congrats to @bten1989 & @eatcherheartout on title name.

Some pics of Dimmy holding a ridiculous cardboard "costume" for J$ at end of last thread.
---
Small recap as others are so much better at it than me....

Gin claims she can only manage one Halloween costume this year and it's going to be all about J$
Ollie is quickly becoming just a second thought in Gin's mind instead of a second child. Although she still throws out that she has 2 kids as a reason for why she can't do anything.
Already giving excuses for why they can't post videos, but claim they will "be back on track" in October.
No stolen video clips from other vloggers of HHN...yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So glad this one won.

I don't really know if we need a much longer recap since you posted most of what happened. Other than Jenn going ham about Halloween for one kid, most of the content consisted of Dim and Nick having their daddy douche date at the parks during D23 and same lame Seaworld and BG footage.

And clearly Jenn has been reading Tattle since she is posting crappy costume updates. That kid will destroy that thing in five minutes. Probably before he even wears it let alone when he's on the boat.

Disney Bear's reaction to the Trackers and their pathetic life

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am glad they were finally able to make use of one of the many cardboard boxes they typically have just sitting around in their house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They can not be serious about bringing that thing on their cruise. The poor nanny will be lugging it around along with the diaper bag to change Ollie while Jen “doesn’t drink”. I have family going on the Wish this weekend and if they’re on that ship, I have given them a heads up. My brother is a bigger troll than I am. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sadly, now there's a bunch of homeless mice. 🐭:(
I would think all the snakes would knock down the rodent population pretty easily.

I think Jenn just needs a kick in the ass and to adult like she used to. Nothing wrong with her at all it is just an act and her POS husband enables her to be a lazy stupid witch!

Reactions: 19
I am glad they were finally able to make use of one of the many cardboard boxes they typically have just sitting around in their house.
Unfortunately, no. That is not a box from the kitchen counter. It is a brand new piece of foam core posterboard they went out and bought. They even mansplained why it was called foam core. You know, for the plebes. Gus Gus, Jacques, and Remy are all safe for now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Jenn is certainly getting her ego stroked on Twitter/X. It looks like one of them chewed that foam board.

I wonder if the cruise is this coming weekend and there's a rush to finish this costume, so no editing will be done until it's complete.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Jenn is certainly getting her ego stroked on Twitter/X. It looks like one of them chewed that foam board.

I wonder if the cruise is this coming weekend and there's a rush to finish this costume, so no editing will be done until it's complete.
If she's manic like I halfway suspect she may be hyper focused on it and not much else. That's how one my family members gets when he has an episode and GinGin seems to be cut from the same cloth except way less responsible.

Oh, and she's actually responding on Twitter. My fingers want so bad to say something snarky but since I want to still lurk I won't. Probably the only thing I'm excited about when Elon gets rid of the ban button is sarcastically responding to those two.

Reactions: 15
The fact that she berated Tim for “choosing the easy way out” of making the costume yet I PROMISE YOU she just stood there and controlled every aspect of it while HE did all the hard work. Has she ever done jack tit with her kids? How are we supposed to believe she made that costume. Tim did all of it. She’s such a witch

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she's manic like I halfway suspect she may be hyper focused on it and not much else. That's how one my family members gets when he has an episode and GinGin seems to be cut from the same cloth except way less responsible.

Oh, and she's actually responding on Twitter. My fingers want so bad to say something snarky but since I want to still lurk I won't. Probably the only thing I'm excited about when Elon gets rid of the ban button is sarcastically responding to those two.
If they get rid of the block button it will be funny to see if anyone who was blocked responds to them, especially since they block over any tiny little criticism they receive, am honestly also tempted to take their name for bluesky since I assume neither are on that right now since it's invite only, would be funny for them not to get that name when it opens to everyone

Reactions: 10
If they get rid of the block button it will be funny to see if anyone who was blocked responds to them, especially since they block over any tiny little criticism they receive, am honestly also tempted to take their name for bluesky since I assume neither are on that right now since it's invite only, would be funny for them not to get that name when it opens to everyone
Might as well hit Spoutibble and Mammoth as well. I think they were on Threads, fwiw.

But yes the Southern part of me wanted to tell her how glad I was she was doing what she preached and reusing all that clutter in Ft. Pampers to make Buddy a costume and how I was just so glad she had time to do that since she is working so hard editing, the poor dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said they'd be back to posting regularly in October? Did she mean she would wait until October to post another video?

I wonder what excuse she'll come up with now. I can't imagine that big baby hasn't slept for four days. I guess it would have been plausible that they were on another staycation if it weren't for the costume process tweets.

They probably worked on and off on the costume. I doubt it took them the entire weekend to do that much work on it-and yet it still looks like tit. I like how she is trying to make herself look like super mom by allegedly crafting :rolleyes: And people are actually giving her kudos for that stupid piglet costume.

• Haha
So a cruise soon? They will do a live right before they leave as usual right? Do they slum it in lowly balcony cabins instead of suites? Joking about balcony being lowly I think pretty all cabins on a Disney cruise ship are relatively nice and expensive. The ships have all begun their Halloween decorations as best I can tell.

Do they have some sort of Halloween costume contest on the Halloween cruises? I could see them hedging their bets to get a plastic medal by doing the costume contest since it looks like Buddy 2 is not going to do so hot in the diaper dash. Would explain why she is giving it so much attention when usually all the kid gets is a slightly defrosted uncrustable at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that she berated Tim for “choosing the easy way out” of making the costume yet I PROMISE YOU she just stood there and controlled every aspect of it while HE did all the hard work. Has she ever done jack tit with her kids? How are we supposed to believe she made that costume. Tim did all of it. She’s such a witch
Absolutely! In the video, Tim says that he is going to get working on the costume, while Jenn was in the other room working on printing out pics for Buddy’s firefighter presentation… which Buddy should have been participating in, since it was HIS project. I’m sure the school expected him to help cut and paste and such.
Anyway, Jenn can’t even craft a presentable outfit for herself or manage to put some make up on her face. I highly doubt she was able to manage the level of detail that costume required.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.