The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are pulling Buddy out of school for a week so they can have their well deserved relaxing cruise break from all that hard working they do?
If this weather forecast holds, I’m thinking it won’t be so relaxing…

This is a computer model forecast for September 27th, right smack dab in the middle of their cruise:

IMG_1787.jpeg

Yes, that red and purple blob is a hurricane centered right over the Virgin Islands.
A new saboteur, perhaps?

Reactions: 14
So what friend is this? Friendship-Bracelet-Mike? How many friends does he have who he would be willing to give up drinking for? He only hangs out with Great Value Adam Sandler and Mike these days, right? So he continues supporting said friend but doesn't actually spend time with him?
maybe he should reach out to his old mate Brock ,who has had some awful times

Reactions: 4
So they are pulling Buddy out of school for a week so they can have their well deserved relaxing cruise break from all that hard working they do?
Jenn needs to relax and get some sleep!!!!

I'm sad how quickly Tim dismissed the fish extender/duck hiding. J$ would truly love both of those things. Buying $20 worth of ducks and hiding them on the ship would be so much fun for him. Going back to his room and finding little presents outside his door? Again, he'd love that. I'm sure since they are super-duper famous they could have even worked with whoever is organizing for that cruise to do it anonymously or just use J$ name. They suck.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_6245.jpeg

Having a laugh at “New Year’s Grape Wishes” making the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I don’t drink because I got pregnant”. witch, you drank from the minute you weaned #1 until the minute you were pregnant with #2.
“I couldn’t imagine drinking with a toddler”. Again, you did EXACTLY that when J$ was a toddler because he ISN’T a toddler anymore at nearly 4.
That camera is so omnipresent that they forget that you can’t lie when your life is captured on it.I cannot…🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What parent goes on vacation to sleep? You stay TF home to catch up on sleep. Even without kids, I always sleep crappy on vacation anyway.

She’s looking forward to gorging herself on all the food.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Ugh, I couldn't make it through that nonsense. They really haven't gotten any better at this whole "vlogging" thing, have they? And what was up with her high pitched whine and the baby talk voice back then? :sick:
But she was not only driving, but driving at night in the rain! Not a bit of anxiety to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From what I've read the other cruise lines do Alaska better because they go places that DCL can't go. Plus DCL is outrageously expensive.
Yep. Princess can see the most and has been there the longest. @WDWUO83 were doing a one way to see the most too. Also a week before we get on it. Truly, dcl is nuts imo. I know people spring for it but it’s a no for my childless household 😂 .

I love that we can predict a whole portion of the vlog series on the upcoming cruise because of the prior cruises. It’s got to be accurate and it’s amazing because they live in Groundhog Day.

Reactions: 12
What parent goes on vacation to sleep? You stay TF home to catch up on sleep. Even without kids, I always sleep crappy on vacation anyway.

She’s looking forward to gorging herself on all the food.
I wonder if the crew will purée her food too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But she was not only driving, but driving at night in the rain! Not a bit of anxiety to be seen.
I noticed that! She was looking at the camera more than the road. And Dim was chill about it too. He would have been more on alert if she truly had anxiety nor would he have been filming.

Reactions: 11
The last thing I think about while on vacation is sleep - I'm too excited and want to do as much as I can. This lazy ass B*** says she wants to sleep. You don't even have a real job jackass. And you don't even take care of your 2 miracle children. So you are going to spend all this $$ to sleep.

Newsflash J4D's: We all know you already sleep at home so who are you trying to kid. No communication before noon daily. Pepperidge Farm remembers...…

Reactions: 20
Can she use a knife and fork? Can’t recall seeing her use them - generally just her hands ramming food in her mouth
First few seconds and other parts of this video, she prefers using her hands though:

Also her fork skills here:

1695323932341.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Can she use a knife and fork? Can’t recall seeing her use them - generally just her hands ramming food in her mouth
Probably not. she just unhinges her jaw and shoves it all in. Between her and Dim; no wonder at all why her son can’t use cutlery correctly.
IMG_6792.jpeg

There is a shockingly high amount of videos on YT for this.

Reactions: 7
I am just rolling my eyes at Jenn talking about getting sleep on the cruise. Personally my vacation policy is I'll sleep when I'm dead - I'm up early and to bed late because I want to see/do all the things! Plus who sleeps better on vacation than at home? Only this witch, apparently.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.