The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL they started another live right before having to get the prop from school.

---

Also, they're sad prop #2 isn't crawling yet so they can't enter him in the diaper dash! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They said they're going to book another cruise as soon as Oliver starts crawling so he can be in the diaper dash. These people are not mentally well.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She looks like a god damn tomato. And they are bringing the bleeping nanny....who is Nanny Rose apparently. Will be interesting to see if they are still live by the time I get done with my hearing this afternoon. So will likely have to read watch it late later on since unlike the Trackers I actually have a job.
---
So they will be exploiting Dim's parents disability for content. Nice.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They said they're going to book another cruise as soon as Oliver starts crawling so he can be in the diaper dash. These people are not mentally well.
Imagine booking another cruise, not because you want to go an enjoy a cruise or spend time with family but cause your kid couldn't enter a fkin diaper dash, I hope he goes from sitting to walking an misses the crawl stage

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Jenn getting ready for today's live:

Seems like she keeps getting more bangs each time to make her thinning hair look thicker. The next live:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's laughable when they talk about how much people buy Disney merch. They buy more tit than would ever need.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.