Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
The Tim Tracker #139 There’s not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover the stench of this dying channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

BadM0therF0cker

The Trackasses always come off as unlikeable but holy fuck this last video when she was complaining about being at home and needing to do the dishes she just sounded like such a spoiled cunt. It’s almost to the point we can’t even hate watch them anymore.

Reactions: 57

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn whenever she breastfeeds: “oh no golly gee I sure hope no one’s looking at me! (please look at me)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Guyzzz don't be so hard on Jenn. Disney doesn't have her ideal of a salad-i.e. lettuce saturated in dressing and olives. She can't even function enough to use a cup of salad dressing. Seriously, did she suddenly get self concious of her gorging because it's never stopped her before. And I haven't been to Disney since the 90's and even know they have salads. Grant it, a lot of those salads aren't healthy, but hey do try to have healthier options for people who have health issues. The Trackers just try to order the grossest thing on the menu.

So any reason why they would go back to the Poly so soon other than to continue being gluttons? I know there's construction going on there but it's nowhere near competition.

And I know I'm a little late but here is my gif recap for last thread:

Jenn:

Dim:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy:

giphy.gif

Big Buddy:
giphy.gif

Nanny Claws:
giphy.gif

Theme Park Dad and Family
giphy.gif

Anyone who is watching this shit show:
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I know people who are anxious about driving (but still drive, because they don't have some loser husband enabling them not to) and they've always got their hands at 10 and 2, gripping the steering wheel. This bitch is looking at the camera and waving her other hand around. Someone who hasn't driven for 7 years, as she claims, wouldn't be that nonchalant about it. Lies about infertility, lies about her lazy ass not wanting to drive, she's just a shit person with no redeeming qualities. Like all she does is take up space and eat and shit and fake laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

bakerbetty

VIP Member
All this talk about how inept they are in the kitchen....here's the thing, it's ALL bullshit. They used to cook, she used to prep ahead. She would make up bags of different marinated chicken breasts for dinners and freeze them, she made bread in a bread machine, she made his lunches the night before, she mixed up this healthy waffle batter (applesauce and ground oats) that he would make in the morning before work, they grilled, they ate veggies, they worked out... yep, even Greasy Spice, a workout called "Insanity". Tim was a vegetarian, followed by only eating poultry, they had chicken, rice (yes, rice), beans and usually a veg for dinner most nights. They became spoiled, entitled, lazier, and basically gave up being adults altogether - yes, even with 2 kids... and lets not forget miserable, no doubt they are miserable. It's ALL FAKE!! #lyingsackofcraptrackers

Screenshot 2023-07-15 215911.png
Screenshot 2023-07-15 220155.png
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot 2023-07-15 220647.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It's pretty fucked up that these two, neither of whom have jobs and they make up their own schedule, who have time to go loiter at Publix and Target and carwashes multiple times a week when they're not sitting in the Starbucks drive-thru (oh wait, their local Starbucks closed and now they have to get out of the car to go get their "decaf" coffees), who have time to buy toys for themselves Buddy and put it together and play with while Buddy's with Nanny Claws, can't make it a priority to schedule monthly check-ups for Da Baby ("it's a nickname you guyzzzzz"), you know, the one who was in the NICU which they exploited and Ginn made sure to remind everyone they have a whole vlog about his NICU stay. 😡

Seriously Ginn, fuck you, you selfish narcissistic useless piece of shit. Why don't you drive your fucking ass to Da Baby's pediatrician? After all you're an extraordinary hardworking mother-of-two AND finance manager, with excellent memory to boot!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
OMG. This B* can't even put her kids to bed. WTF. I'm sorry but she needs a good slap across the face. You don't have twins, you don't have 2 babies. J$ is almost 4 years old. You do what you need to do to get them down for the night. She makes me so angry. :mad: what a useless human.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Quasimodo

VIP Member
OMG, she seriously is SO brain-damaged. She says she wishes the construction was done right now because the weather is so nice at the moment and she wishes she could sit outside right now. Bitch there are literally TWO OVERSIZED CHAIRS BEHIND YOU. Go fucking sit over there and think about how stupid you are.
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 1.13.58 PM.png

She also has the nerve to say she wishes they could have made their pool a little bigger. Dim says by late July or August they'll be sitting out there "sipping... lemonade". They both laugh at the lemonade part. Yeah, we've seen all those wine corks and the vodka in the freezer, but sure let's keep the "we don't drink" fake narrative going just like "we're infertile" and "Ginn has anxiety about driving".

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Poor Da Baby was getting the shit rocked out of his car seat with that stupid Rockit contraption while Ginn who has supposedly so much anxiety about driving a car is driving and LOOKING AT THE FUCKING CAMERA. Lying lazy useless cunt.

Keep your GD eyes on the road, you swollen-lipped bitch.
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 12.15.25 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I think I finally can put to words what’s so annoying about Jenn, which is that any task that resembles being an adult (taking care of kids, running errands, working a job, cleaning the house, taking care of yourself) she has to complain about as if she’s the only person on earth who has ever had to do that. And then she comes up with a million ways to avoid ever having to do any of those tasks herself (hiring nannys, refusing to drive, spending 8 hours “editing”, hiring cleaners, etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 42