The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how they're turning Jr. into Dudley Dursley. Getting ridiculous.
tumblr_a042a601f88f7477174109af2b4f9852_f3890cc4_500 (1).gif

They've definitely regressed as parents and play stupid about everything. Maybe they do have atrophy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just want to say their temperature might have been at 74 because the power had gone out and it was higher than normal. Unless that was their setting? I assumed it was the current temp.

Reactions: 6
All this talk about how inept they are in the kitchen....here's the thing, it's ALL bullshit. They used to cook, she used to prep ahead. She would make up bags of different marinated chicken breasts for dinners and freeze them, she made bread in a bread machine, she made his lunches the night before, she mixed up this healthy waffle batter (applesauce and ground oats) that he would make in the morning before work, they grilled, they ate veggies, they worked out... yep, even Greasy Spice, a workout called "Insanity". Tim was a vegetarian, followed by only eating poultry, they had chicken, rice (yes, rice), beans and usually a veg for dinner most nights. They became spoiled, entitled, lazier, and basically gave up being adults altogether - yes, even with 2 kids... and lets not forget miserable, no doubt they are miserable. It's ALL FAKE!! #lyingsackofcraptrackers

Screenshot 2023-07-15 215911.png
Screenshot 2023-07-15 220155.png
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot 2023-07-15 220647.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jenn driving. Tim eating rice. I'd like to think this is all in the name of cutting back on expenditure while their channel nosedives. They can no longer afford a chauffer-nanny and multiple daily trips to Olive Garden.

Reactions: 14
So Jennbo drove around the neighborhood like a big girl? Wow. It won’t last.

And J$ got more tit for not pooping his pants. Didn’t Dimmy boy say he was fully potty trained on a cruise even though there was a changing pad & diaper genie?

Reactions: 17
In the spirit of Florida Resident Edits, Michael Kay in 90 Seconds, Theme Park Anorak, and Susan Amen: we now have the “No Swish” channel. In this latest video, this is pulled from an old Tracker video we found added in some moments. Notorious J.E.N in the house!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Alright, I am confused.

The person who says they live near the Trackers said they are lying in today's vlog about the backyard work starting weeks ago because they say it just started recently.

But in the vlog, as you see them sitting in front of the window where the pool is, they show the work started (no pool cage, paver stuff, etc.) -- Jenn says on that day she was just working on editing the vlog as they check in at the Legoland hotel (but she says this because Tim brings up the new tripod and she tells him the footage was shaky from the new tripod as she saw that same day while editing). So Jenn is also pretending she is editing a vlog that was posted 3 weeks ago to keep up this lie about when the renovations started? Why? That doesn't make sense to me.

In the spirit of Florida Resident Edits, Michael Kay in 90 Seconds, Theme Park Anorak, and Susan Amen: we now have the “No Swish” channel. In this latest video, this is pulled from an old Tracker video we found added in some moments. Notorious J.E.N in the house!
Oh how far they come :rolleyes: And you know they act like that when the camera is off. I feel sorry of Dudley Bojo and Da Baby when they see this tit.

Reactions: 12
Oh how far they come :rolleyes: And you know they act like that when the camera is off. I feel sorry of Dudley Bojo and Da Baby when they see this tit.
With the exception of when I came up with Buddy von Napp, I am not a big fan of making up nicknames for the kids. But, the second I read your post, I thought Budley might be even more appropriate. Had to say it. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alright, I am confused.

The person who says they live near the Trackers said they are lying in today's vlog about the backyard work starting weeks ago because they say it just started recently.

But in the vlog, as you see them sitting in front of the window where the pool is, they show the work started (no pool cage, paver stuff, etc.) -- Jenn says on that day she was just working on editing the vlog as they check in at the Legoland hotel (but she says this because Tim brings up the new tripod and she tells him the footage was shaky from the new tripod as she saw that same day while editing). So Jenn is also pretending she is editing a vlog that was posted 3 weeks ago to keep up this lie about when the renovations started? Why? That doesn't make sense to me.
Probably to make it look like our mole is a fake. I'm still not totally convinced (skeptic at heart, sorry) BUT it clearly spooked her a bit to see someone claiming to be from her neighborhood on here. I can imagine she is scowerring the neighborhood forums etc. trying to figure out who @linkdownbelow87 is. Detective Jenn is on the case... Just a pro tip, if you need to throw her off the trail throw out some shrimpies in the other direction she'll quickly forget about finding out who you are like she forgets about posting footage of herself driving.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably to make it look like our mole is a fake. I'm still not totally convinced (skeptic at heart, sorry) BUT it clearly spooked her a bit to see someone claiming to be from her neighborhood on here. I can imagine she is scowerring the neighborhood forums etc. trying to figure out who @linkdownbelow87 is. Detective Jenn is on the case... Just a pro tip, if you need to throw her off the trail throw out some shrimpies in the other direction she'll quickly forget about finding out who you are like she forgets about posting footage of herself driving.
I can't buy for one second Jenn was shrewd enough to randomly interject while Tim was talking about something totally unrelated (new tripod) as she joined back in the convo, and used that moment to pretend she edited a vlog that day to try to prove this new person from Tattle wrong about when renovations began. She didn't know the power wasn't off, she didn't know how to make instant rice, she didn't know what the line from the pool cage was, and everyone here thinks she has no clue what is going on ever - but she came up with some sneaky plan to randomly mention Legoland editing to prove some fake renovation tineline? 😅

It's possible the guys started weeks ago, then paused, and started more things recently?

Reactions: 13
Yep! They mixed up the whole timeline in that homevlog and added the dates to create their own timeline. According to them, the last little clip was filmed the same day she uploaded the video, July 15. She claims that on that date, the pavers project off to the side of the pool is complete. Yet they don’t show it and say that it will come in a later vlog. Why wait to show it? Oh yeah, because it’s not complete since it was just recently started. If it has taken their handymen a full month just to do the work they showed, something is seriously wrong.

I’m guessing this is why Tim hasn’t had his hair cut or beard trimmed. If he did, their screwing around of the timeline would be very obvious! You know it’s burning Jenn up that a neighbor is here giving us all the tea. It’s probably consuming all of her time and energy trying to figure out who it is.
---
I can't buy for one second Jenn was shrewd enough to randomly interject while Tim was talking about something totally unrelated (new tripod) as she joined back in the convo, and used that moment to pretend she edited a vlog that day to try to prove this new person from Tattle wrong about when renovations began. She didn't know the power wasn't off, she didn't know how to make instant rice, she didn't know what the line from the pool cage was, and everyone here thinks she has no clue what is going on ever - but she came up with some sneaky plan to randomly mention Legoland editing to prove some fake renovation tineline? 😅

It's possible the guys started weeks ago, then paused, and started more things recently?
I agree that she’s an idiot. But at the same time she’s a liar and a master manipulator.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, Jenn is an idiot but not as dumb as she wants us to think. She's a master con artist. Probably gets it from her family-I know the father has had several legal issues and I'm not just talking about the divorce which from the documents that were filed looked contentious at best. She also has been able to pretty much manipulate her way into doing nothing, which isn't actually as easy as it sounds. I saw this home slog as mostly covering their own ass. I am not watching it again, but I think she may have slipped when talking about the camera. I want to say comments about it were made in the LL videos which she was apparently editing at the time. So unless she has a Deloren I do think some of the home slog was staged.

And I don't know if Lake Nona operates like this or not, but usually in order to get work done here you have to have a permit and it's only good for a certain amount of time. Like when my parents got their patio renovated they had to have it up on their front window for the duration of the project. And even though the contractor they had did a good a thorough job they had issues with flooding and they don't even have a pool.

Reactions: 11
I like Jenn acting like she has to use up everything in her pantry as if she is a thrifty housewife counting her pennies.
After admitting they spent $300 on their 453rd grocery haul of the week. 🫠

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
After admitting they spent $300 on their 453rd grocery haul of the week. 🫠
I get they are a family of four but what do they buy? I live in a food desert and have to buy gluten free product and I still spend less. Also, when she does those boxes you know that's an addition amount as well.

Reactions: 13
It still doesn't make sense to me why they don't bother shopping at Costco or another wholesale store, especially because they really eat enough (and probably use enough toilet paper) for a family of 6. They could get bulk sizes of go-go applesauce and peanut butter and cereal and TP and detergent (for the 97 loads of laundry Ginn claims she does but are just sitting on the floor of the laundry room) and toothpaste and shampoo and razors and Dino nuggets and instant rice. Plus, free samples and $1.50 hutdog HELLO. It'd be like Slacker paradise!

This was gold.
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 11.08.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 11.08.27 PM.png

Also what's up with Dimmy's Johnny Bravo hair, he seriously tries his hardest to look like a douche canoe with every hairstyle of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Started watching to see how they might be bullshitting about this timeline and jfc is this boring af.

So far we get to watch Jen try a new Clearly Canadian, Tim acting smug about his home battery thing and hey, lookey who’s driving! I am sorry but that just doesn’t seem at all like someone who has any sort of anxiety about driving. I don’t care if she was just driving thru the neighborhood, the distractions of Tim filming her and Buddy asking questions would have been too much. And then she’s talking to the camera and taking her hands off the wheel just exactly like she did back when she used to drive.

I can’t believe there is any way this woman who was so terrified of driving for 7 years can go back to it so easily. Like so many things, she’s surely been faking this fear of driving bs.

Reactions: 22
We rode Spider-Man at Universal once. We ended up in the back row and the other part was in front row (this was COVID times so no one in middle). The guy in the front got his cell out and held it up, filming, for the whole ride. The Team Members told him 3 times to put it away over the speakers, but he ignored them. When we got off, the TMs stopped us and put us back on the ride to ride again. I thought that was really considerate. I saw them talking to the guy as we rolled off.

Speaking of filming on rides, side note that Villain Con soft opened yesterday at Universal. It had signs saying no filming or photos during technical rehearsal. We watched Jackie’s video on it and she showed the sign and filmed until she got inside, then described the ride after. I noticed that douche canoe Kyle Pallo DID film the entire ride though! He proudly pinned his own comment that said “first POV of the new ride!” 🤔 And to bring it back to Tim….we plan to go on Monday to see if we can catch it opened. Wonder if we will get a Tim sighting! Although, they are probably on some staycation at Disney, so he won’t get out to the ride for ages.

Poor Da Baby was getting the tit rocked out of his car seat with that stupid Rockit contraption while Ginn who has supposedly so much anxiety about driving a car is driving and LOOKING AT THE bleeping CAMERA. Lying lazy useless bleep.

Keep your GD eyes on the road, you swollen-lipped witch.
View attachment 2310650
We have enough distracted drivers on the road here in Orlando, keep you ugly face pointed to the road. You have children in your car. I have 2 kids and I drive most of the time when my husband is with me because 1. Its my minivan and I hate when crap gets moved around. 2. My husband was in a rollover accident a few years ago that should have injured him badly, but he walked away with not a scratch. He now has driving anxiety but still drives himself to work daily. He is a big boy. 3. I prefer to drive most of the time to be honest

But the distraction of the camera, filming, absolutely kills me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.