The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of you are killing me with your thermostats lol. I’m in New Mexico (although I am moving to Lakeland, Fl at the end of the month) and during the day we keep it between 68-72 degrees but at night I like it about 68 degrees and I use a huge comforter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My HVAC contractor said you can’t really get a house lower than 25 degrees from the outdoor temp. Maybe that’s just our system.

I am confused why she complains so much about the Disney AC if she is ok with the house at 74 though.

That’s good that Jenn that is trying to drive again. Sounds like the tit definitely hit the fan and they realized she needs to be able to do some driving. I was surprised she went out with the full entourage. I would rather go out on my own and try to relearn.

Reactions: 18
You guys would hate our place then. We do 78 during the day and 74 at night even with 115+ Real Feel temp right now.
Our electric bill is approaching $300/mo. for 1390 square feet of air-conditioned space with those settings... I couldn't imagine going any lower into the 60s. We don't have Tracker money to afford that. 🤪 (and I'd honestly freeze in the 60s bc I'm a Floridian...haha)

View attachment 2310695
We have very muggy weather like Florida, and I am California-born and cannot take humidity....at all. 😂 I like ours around 70, maybe 69. 😉 However, we have an ac unit for upstairs and one for downstairs (same for heat). We don't run the downstairs ac hardly ever because downstairs stays pretty cool and we have ceiling fans and other fans, if needed. Upstairs where I sleep, it has to be cold at night because I wake up sweating my face off (but I also love my weighted blanket on me for stress-relieving purposes and to help me sleep, so it is a whole thing 😄).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of you are killing me with your thermostats lol. I’m in New Mexico (although I am moving to Lakeland, Fl at the end of the month) and during the day we keep it between 68-72 degrees but at night I like it about 68 degrees and I use a huge comforter.
Haha, you must have a cheaper and less incompetent and morally corrupt gas & power company than PG&E in your neck of the woods (btw my parents just returned from a New Mexico vacation and wouldn't stop gushing about it).

Reactions: 10
I was like they've been on vacation?!?! Does she just talk to hear herself?
Yes, yes she does. Because the universe revolves around her. I'd like to put this on here again - around 5 or 6 years ago someone posted on GG that she saw Greasy Spice driving by herself and pulled up next to her. This "driving again" is a desperate attempt at getting some views and those all important pats on the back from the idiot stans.

Reactions: 19
I really wonder if they just had her drive a block to shut up the haters about her driving then switched drivers. And I can't believe that the kid still is/or was recently using a pacifier. He is in no way going to be ready for school. And stop with the stupid award charts already on Dudley Bojo.

That kid is... a lot. Mostly due to his parents' incompetence. They don't know how rewards should work at all. That kid is going to have 673 hot wheels cars by the end of the summer. AND Dimmy also lets him play some golf game on the iPad "as a reward" which Dim admits he is also "addicted" to now. What a surprise. He also didn't say what the iPad game was a reward for. Not hitting Da Baby? Finally saying thank you? AND he just gets to stare blankly at the iPad for all meals and be really annoyingly yelling demands with no please and thank you (I get that he's annoyed they're not paying attention to him because they suck but yikes).

Reactions: 19
My HVAC contractor said you can’t really get a house lower than 25 degrees from the outdoor temp. Maybe that’s just our system.

I am confused why she complains so much about the Disney AC if she is ok with the house at 74 though.

That’s good that Jenn that is trying to drive again. Sounds like the tit definitely hit the fan and they realized she needs to be able to do some driving. I was surprised she went out with the full entourage. I would rather go out on my own and try to relearn.
Nope. Got the same info. 15-20 degrees from the outdoor temp - something about a "20-degree rule" I recall?!

Reactions: 9
Haha, you must have a cheaper and less incompetent and morally corrupt gas & power company than PG&E in your neck of the woods (btw my parents just returned from a New Mexico vacation and wouldn't stop gushing about it).
Our ac isn't close to as bad as our heat (gas) bills in the winter, so I blast that sucker because in the winter we are making a solid car payment equivalent for our gas bill (with two furnaces especially). 🙁

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes, yes she does. Because the universe revolves around her. I'd like to put this on here again - around 5 or 6 years ago someone posted on GG that she saw Greasy Spice driving by herself and pulled up next to her. This "driving again" is a desperate attempt at getting some views and those all important pats on the back from the idiot stans.
RIGHT? Cue all the stans telling her brave she is and how proud they are of her. :rolleyes:
I haven't checked the comments section but I'm sure they're there...or will be there soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Ginn doesn't know if she's supposed to wash her instant white rice.

I've grown up on rice, it's part of my culture (and blood at this point). My mom would wash our rice but we also would get basmati rice in burlap sacks, not this instant tit...

Ginn: "During a hurricane we bought a bunch of vegetable and chicken stock."
Dim: "No that was for my tooth"
Ginn: "Ohhh, that's right".

Hurricane, teeth, same difference.

Ha, my house is currently at 75 degrees because it'll be 100 today (and really, if I follow the 20-degree difference rule it should be at 80 I guess....) On multiple 100+ days, I force myself to set it to 76-77 during the day to conserve energy. Personally, I'm happiest when my bedroom is 60 degrees and I even sleep with the window open through most of the winter even if it's 30 degrees outside, but I'm also not a fan of how high my bill is in the summer or threats of rolling brownouts so standing fan and shades down all day it is. The rest of the year I set the thermostat to 72 but it usually stays around 68 (except for my bedroom).
I would like to nominate Quasi’s comment for thread title…

“Hurricane, teeth, same difference.”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Miss Anxiety” chose to practice driving with the kids in the car 😡 while glancing in to the camera. 😳 WTF

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ginn says Da Baby is kicking her. "Watch he's going to kick my little arm." Ginn, your arm is not... little.

I think they spent about 6 freaking hours talking about their Canadian sparkling water. Ginn: "it's like soda but.... not."

And now 10 hours of talking about power outages and air conditioning.

Holy tit, this potato is bleeping stupid. Dim tells her the power went out. Ginn asks, "IS IT OUT NOW?"
View attachment 2310629

What's with the strikethrough on a couple of "vids" on her list?
View attachment 2310631
"Is it out now?".....As the lights are clearly on in the room... but clearly not in in her lil' brain. Why? Why? Why? Is this lady so damn dumb. 🤤

I just checked, and I also see the strike throughs of those same videos....hmmmmmm.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Is it out now?".....As the lights are clearly on in the room... but clearly not in in her lil' brain. Why? Why? Why? Is this lady so damn dumb. 🤤

I just checked, and I also see the strike throughs of those same videos....hmmmmmm.....
I bet she copy and pasted the vlog list from a prior vlog and struck through the ones to remove and then...forgot to remove them before uploading. She is soooo good at this job, guyz.

In the summer time, running the AC 24/7 between 68 and 72, our bill is about $225-$250 which we gladly pay to be cool.

Reactions: 9
These home slogs stretched out over a month are basically an ode to Tattle to try to prove they managed to wash dishes for like 3 nights in a row or something before they go back to their usual habits. Call us when you've managed to be responsible functional adults for like at least 6 months straight.

Ginn is like the epitome of that saying "the lights are all on but no one's home".

I bet she copy and pasted the vlog list from a prior vlog and struck through the ones to remove and then...forgot to remove them before uploading. She is soooo good at this job, guyz.
I'm surprised she would even know how to strikethrough. Maybe it's a new skill she finally learned, like overlaying the vlog with obnoxious loony bin music.
---
This house is so gross. Keep up with your damn gated community house, you trashy turds. Ft Pampers literally has a frowny face. Ginn asks what the line across is. Hello you dumb twit, it's where the old screen enclosure was. WTF else would it be? How is she this dense? We don't even have those around here and it's easy to tell what that line is. She's so dumb, if you asked her to describe how babies are made she wouldn't know even though she popped out two of them.
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 1.09.35 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
We keep our AC at 76 in the summer and 72 set our heat to in the winter (in Orlando). I grew up without central air (in WI) so 76 feels frigid to me. I'm often wearing a hoodie or sweats in the summer inside. I will freely admit my body regulates heat weird so I'm ALWAYS cold no matter what. We just got new insulation and a new HVAC system so our utility bill in the summer has been like $100 less than this time last year,which has been awesome

Reactions: 13
She drove like a mile and half. I guess she needed Tim there as her security blanket which is why the entourage was there. I’m surprised the nanny wasn’t stuffed in the back seat.

Eh I’ll still give her credit for this one even if she was just fishing for compliments on how brave she is lol.

• Haha
OMG, she seriously is SO brain-damaged. She says she wishes the construction was done right now because the weather is so nice at the moment and she wishes she could sit outside right now. witch there are literally TWO OVERSIZED CHAIRS BEHIND YOU. Go bleeping sit over there and think about how stupid you are.
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 1.13.58 PM.png

She also has the nerve to say she wishes they could have made their pool a little bigger. Dim says by late July or August they'll be sitting out there "sipping... lemonade". They both laugh at the lemonade part. Yeah, we've seen all those wine corks and the vodka in the freezer, but sure let's keep the "we don't drink" fake narrative going just like "we're infertile" and "Ginn has anxiety about driving".

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jenn also had to make sure that we knew she was driving. None of the footage from her driving was even needed in the vlog. She’s just looking for praise from the Stan’s to tell her how brave she is for trying to drive again.
---
Do we think this is Tim or Jenn responding?
F3ACDAD1-1AE3-4B40-A563-87B4B81159A1.jpeg

Tim is the one who went to Animal Kingdom but the smiley face is more Jenn.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Praise and telling Tattle I told you so :rolleyes:. I am more convinced now that something happened in AMI. I don't think it's because of the lack of a cooler that they were told to take the dino nuggies. Probably the cousins don't eat crap like that on a regular basis, unlike Dudley Bojo who has ate them several times in the past. Hell, when Big Baby was born he was given them as a special treat while his parents had their gross sushi burritos.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.