The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim says the Rivian is the “nicest” of the EV. Is it because of the specifications or because of the flex that comes with it?
Jenn just said the renovations aren’t done. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she say in the last HV it was complete? But they didn’t show it of course

Reactions: 14
So when Jackson took “Buddy” off the table as a nickname option for Oliver, “the baby” was the best thing she could come up with???

And now you all are saying she is the brains behind this operation??

Yikes.
Ugh, I imagine it was quite the tantrum when she was told she could no longer use buddy for Big Baby. Spoiler alert, she still does. And what happened to little babe did she finally realize there was a movie about a pig with said name who was smarter and thinner than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tim says the Rivian is the “nicest” of the EV. Is it because of the specifications or because of the flex that comes with it?
Jenn just said the renovations aren’t done. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she say in the last HV it was complete? But they didn’t show it of course
They said the extended patio part was done, not all of it, in the last vlog. They still had to do the painting, outdoor "kitchen," and some other stuff. Tim said end of July or early Aug they would be out there using it.

Reactions: 8
Ginn can't bear to watch Cillian "Silly-En" Murphy's "skeleton" face for 2 hours, but she can bear to stare at her husband every day?
Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 9.36.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 1.17.52 PM.png

I’m wondering if he’s kicking her under the table or ready to pinch her to shut her up.

The stock market is tit so I’m not convinced it’s stocks like they are saying.
Maybe when she said they've invested in "stocks and that kind of stuff" she meant the excess chicken and veggie stock they bought for the last hurricane Dim's wisdom teeth surgery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ginn can't bear to watch Cillian "Silly-En" Murphy's "skeleton" face for 2 hours, but she can bear to stare at her husband every day?
View attachment 2315509 View attachment 2315512

Maybe when she said they've invested in "stocks and that kind of stuff" she meant the excess chicken and veggie stock they bought for the last hurricane Dim's wisdom teeth surgery.
Like I don't know how you don't use chicken and vegetable stock. I pretty much use a container a week when I'm cooking. And it's not just soup I use it for lots of slow cooker and Insta Pot recipes use it. Those dingbats need to invest in cookbooks that aren't pitching Disney junk food.

Reactions: 11
I woke she wakes up hungover tomorrow while crying about how people are sooooo mean to her for questioning why she keeps referring to her second "miracle" child as "the baby" 99% of the time. Luckily she can wipe away her extra salty tears with all her dolla dolla bills y'all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 10.12.19 PM Large.jpeg

Remember when Ginn said she couldn't bear to change the logo because she didn't want to "erase" the memory of Bandit (oh yeah and her forgotten Armani dog too), but now she's "soooooooooo excited" for the new logo. 🫠

Oh geez, Ashleeeeeee's still at it post-live show.
Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 10.20.29 PM.png

WTF. Imagine supposedly almost dying and then coming to tell your vlogger idols.
Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 10.20.51 PM.png

Shadowban time.
Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 10.22.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 10.22.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No one I know who is "set for retirement" and has "lucrative investments" goes around telling everyone and their mom that they're set for retirement and have lucrative investments.
Kind of like…
New money SHOUTS! (Bojanowskis)
Old money whispers. 🤫

Reactions: 18
You guyzzzz, I'm so relieved Ginn is "all set for retirement" because she'll be able to afford the nursing home her estranged sons will dump her in after Dimmy's finally keeled over.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
People who are set for retirement are not humiliating themselves doing deodorant ads like Tim and yes it was humiliating.
Tim doesn’t care.
He will prostitute himself out for anything that will bring in $$$.
THAT’S how desperate they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Jenn was definitely reading Tattle today. Most of the stuff she claimed they are getting a lot of comments on, is all stuff we talked about here. Earlier, someone mentioned that Lynn probably has sweet tea (as far as gossip) and Jenn said that in the live when asking a Stan to follow up on something. She said something along the lines of “what’s the sweet tea?” It could be a coincidence but I doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.