The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would the neighbor care they are extending their patio? It's a very small extension and seems reasonable as it is just flush with the end of their house.

Reactions: 10
They could be purposely giving out misinformation to protect their identity and or location.
Possible. I don't blame them for wanting to conceal their identity especially with Maniac Jenn on the road, I'm wondering if some of the posts they were referring to were DMs rather than out in the public for the group to observe. Like I said I'm skeptically optimist not everything lines up but it's getting under Jenn's nerves so it's all good. FWIW I do think they mentioned something about the garage being done before Jenn said anything so that is a point in their favor.

I don't know about moving to the beach. Isn't Orlando a good bit away from the ocean that would make commuting awful for Dim to get content unless they were looking at lake front property or something? I do think she wants to move. Though exactly where is the question. They clearly don't fit in Eagle Creek and they are not going to fit in in a fancier neighborhood for sure. I can't see them peoning themselves to living in a non-gated/non-HOA community for "safety" reasons though. Also, there's the boys schooling to take into consideration, though we know they give a rat's ass about that.

Already seeing vlogs about the new minion ride. At this rate they'll get their vlog out at Labor Day.
---
Why would the neighbor care they are extending their patio? It's a very small extension and seems reasonable as it is just flush with the end of their house.
The lots in those communities are generally small and there's no fence I'd imagine you wouldn't want to deal with the noise from the construction and the aftermath of Jenn and Dim being out more with their cameras and stinking the place up.

Reactions: 11
Again, not saying we don't believe you live in the neighborhood, just that there's holes in the story.

Like we asked, who - in general - was posting pics of the Trackers green pool? You don't need to give names and social security numbers.

Also, posting screenshots of the FB post while blurring or drawing lines through identifying information on the pics, would not disclose your location, or give you away. FB pages don't recognize the moment a member screengrabs something.

And you first said you "definitely think" you live right down the street, then you said you don't live on the exact same street but pretty close to them, then you said they're the only ones on the block with a pool (which is not true, and they also don't live on what we'd normally consider/know as a block...they live on a circle), you also said the neighbors can't stand them as if you all talk about them all the time which means you DO know you live down the street not you "think" you live right down the street.

And all through this, you say you see construction people walking around, nannies going in and out, things Jackson is doing on the front porch, etc.

I mean, that sounds like someone who lives right across the friggin street from them in order to see all this on such a regular basis, unless you're just driving around the loop of their street or going on lots of walks over there. 🤣
Maybe the pool post would give them away because they posted the pic? 🤣

I honestly think this is entertaining as hell and love posts like yours trying to make consistent sense out of this (it has been totally all over the place). I will keep reading these neighbor updates and enjoy them for what they are, I guess. Peeps like you and me can't help but poke holes in the stories because that is what we do. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Personally, I love the tea coming from the neighborhood, even if it is a little disjointed😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Maybe the pool post would give them away because they posted the pic? 🤣
This.

I live in a community like the Trackers and people most certainly post passive aggressive bullshit photos of other resident’s home. Like photo of someone front lawn: this person has a Gators flag on their lawn. Are flags suddenly allowed in front lawns? We were told absolutely no flags. Or a photo of someone’s mulch: people need to remulch twice a year or your yard ends up looking like this one.

I can see the construction noise bothering the neighbors if they already hate the Trackers. Crews like those typically show up at 6:45am and start working at exactly 7:00am. At 7:00am the Spanish music starts blasting at full volume. But you know what, those outside workers bust their asses in hotter than hell conditions so they deserve to do whatever makes them happy.

I can also see the cage tear down happening weeks before they started the pavers. The guys that did the pavers wouldn’t be the same crew as the cage people.

Reactions: 20
And another vid posted of a stupid vacation house. They must really be trying to get that algorithm in check/another stupid staycation is coming.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This whole thing reminds me of that one weird guy who alleged he went and looked at a house for sale on their street/neighborhood awhile back. Do you guys remember him? He would say really strange things then disappear, then reappear.

anyways this current "neighbor" doesn't want to screen shot and blur out a Facebook post but is more than willing to say he lives closer than we think and that he has two small children. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Come on y’all, it would be kind of funny if this person was their directly next door neighbor and the Trackers will now have to stay inside with the blinds drawn because what they do could end up on here. They wouldn’t be able to use their fabulous new backyard because of the paranoia. 🤣

IF this person is legit, I think they live directly next door. I haven’t decided if I’m a believer or not. But, I think the inconsistencies could be to try to not make it obvious who they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This whole thing reminds me of that one weird guy who alleged he went and looked at a house for sale on their street/neighborhood awhile back. Do you guys remember him? He would say really strange things then disappear, then reappear.

anyways this current "neighbor" doesn't want to screen shot and blur out a Facebook post but is more than willing to say he lives closer than we think and that he has two small children. 🙄
Yeah, I was about to say saying that you have two small children will give you away faster than posting a Facebook post

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These freaking vacation houses are ghastly and why would they post this instead of the soft opening for the minion thing. This is how you lose views

• Haha
Reactions: 24
These freaking vacation houses are ghastly and why would they post this instead of the soft opening for the minion thing. This is how you lose views
I'm guessing that it has to be an easy fast paycheck for them. And I really wonder who rents those houses. I just imagine they sit empty for a good chunk of the year and keep actual home buyers from being able to get a house.

Yeah, I was about to say saying that you have two small children will give you away faster than posting a Facebook post
I honestly viewed the two small kids thing as a joke. Could be wrong though. Like I think I mentioned I'm cautiously optimistic that the poster at least lives in the neighborhood though not completely sold. Whatever the case it's riling up Jenn and I'm there for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatever the case it's riling up Jenn and I'm there for that.
Wait, how is this riling up Jenn? Is that based on people thinking Jenn designed and edited an entire home vlog, with dates and random tripod comments tied to Legoland editing, to throw off Tattle? 😅

I gotta go clean my house now but will check back later to see what else has happened -- Jenn is so good she is keeping me from doing projects around the house I would normally do because of her masterful conglomeration home vlog edit. Damn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait, how is this riling up Jenn? Is that based on people thinking Jenn designed and edited an entire home vlog, with dates and random tripod comments tied to Legoland editing, to throw off Tattle? 😅
That's how I'm viewing it. I may be a wishful optimist though. I do think she is rattled or annoyed though since most of that home vlog seemed to be telling off Tattle that she's a competent adult. I also view her as ridiculously paranoid with her constant monitoring/banning people on their channel. I figure at the very least she's seen the remarks and they may have irked her on some level. Again may be way off base here, but I can't help but dream...

Ugh, and this house might be one of the most tackiest yet. I swear you're essentially sleeping in a dumpster in that Star Wars room. Also, this vlog is the return of Jackson would've loved it.....🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can also see the cage tear down happening weeks before they started the pavers. The guys that did the pavers wouldn’t be the same crew as the cage people.
That's fine and I get it, but then why would a digging excavator arrive on / about last Tues?

When exactly were the pavers supposedly put in and finished again per this last vlog? I'd think a digging excavator would arrive before pavers would be put in... pavers, to me, sound like something that would be put in near the end of all of the construction, so as not to be beat to tit, dug up, messed with, etc. while everything else is going on? (unless I'm misremembering all of their construction / reno plans?)
---
IF this person is legit, I think they live directly next door. I haven’t decided if I’m a believer or not. But, I think the inconsistencies could be to try to not make it obvious who they are.
Then just say you live in the neighborhood and you also know and talk to a lot of people in the neighborhood, and here's the tea.

I think some of the specifics (e.g., re: this person's ambiguity about not living on the same street yet can frequently see people who said person is identifying specifically as multiple nannies coming in/out and know what Jackson is doing on the front porch, etc.) is what is throwing me / others off.

That and I cannot recall the pool at this house ever been legit green - enough for random neighbors to post / complain about it on the FB page that Jenn also uses to find new summer help that someone - who is young - who lives in the neighborhood also uses to respond to Jenn's request for help?

Eh, who knows. I'm probably overanalyzing things. 🤣 ... or not. 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Yeah...he made a brief reappearance recently. He over shared constantly and called a bunch of us dickheads for fat shaming greasy spice ...then shortly after joined in the fat shaming. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As far as Jenn telling off Tattle, why don’t they tell us off on things that matter like taking care of their health, eating better, potty training J, taking away his pacifier, tummy time with O, take the kid to ride things that he wants to ride instead of forcing him on things he doesn’t, Proper sunscreen, how to do Disney with a young kid, how to do Disney on a budget. They don’t “tell us off” on things they might that matter because that would require making real
Change. I wish that they would go back more to the way they were where Jenn wasn’t useless because she’s fecking lazy. She used to cook and mow the yard and they had friends over with pool parties and it was fun.

Reactions: 13
If the person can see people going in an out the house then would it not be easy to prove it all by just watching when they are packing the car for another staycation an telling us what they were wearing before the vlogs out? If they are able to see nannies coming an going then they can surely see when they are packing cases in a car too, I'd imagine they would take a while an have crap laying all over the place while trying to get everything in an obvious they will be filming it so we will know what they wore in the vlog after it's been uploaded

Reactions: 12
The neighbor has shared enough that I believe him/her. I understand some of the holes/inconsistencies because if too much information is given, it’s probably very easy for Jenn to figure it out. This person is posting enough truth that it has Jenn rattled. The more tea that the neighbor shares, the more that we believe it, the more unhinged Jenn becomes. Please keep sharing, @linkdownbelow87!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.