The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Trackasses always come off as unlikeable but holy duck this last video when she was complaining about being at home and needing to do the dishes she just sounded like such a spoiled bleep. It’s almost to the point we can’t even hate watch them anymore.

Reactions: 57
I know some don’t like PC Dev , but he just had a video about affordable off site hotels for families to stay at , while the Trackers only show unaffordable high end Disney hotels 😩

Reactions: 21
If they cut down on a couple of staycations I'm sure they could afford someone to come in a couple of times a week to do dishes and vacuum :rolleyes:

Honestly, how I think the school thing might go down is they'll stop taking him once they realize they can't film all the time there. It will probably go from big production first day of school to the nanny having to drop him off and shipping him off to whatever extracurricular that gives them the most time to themselves afterwards. I really think they are hoping that OG Buddy is super athletic and I hate to break it to them he probably isn't. Especially if he is dysgraphic like I halfway suspect.

Reactions: 16
All the other moms would be pulling up to the school in their SUVs while she has to get dropped off in the Tesla wearing her big hat and too tight Lily P dress. She’ll of course think she looks fantastic and that everyone is jealous. And then Dim will have to walk her to the meeting room. He may as well just stay in the hallway since she needs to be within 10 feet of him at all times. The nanny will be in the car with the boys since she can’t just watch them at home, they all have to caravan together at all times.
What are the betting odds that Buddy actually lasts a week at a school 🤔
---
If they cut down on a couple of staycations I'm sure they could afford someone to come in a couple of times a week to do dishes and vacuum :rolleyes:

Honestly, how I think the school thing might go down is they'll stop taking him once they realize they can't film all the time there. It will probably go from big production first day of school to the nanny having to drop him off and shipping him off to whatever extracurricular that gives them the most time to themselves afterwards. I really think they are hoping that OG Buddy is super athletic and I hate to break it to them he probably isn't. Especially if he is dysgraphic like I halfway suspect.
Cutting down on the expensive Nanny time would pay for at least a weekly house cleaner !
---
I love too as they are rambling in the kitchen. Thank you for reminding us for the gazillion time J4Ds about the best lighting in the house. But she mentions there is a reno vlog which will be uploaded at some point. Boy these 2 really don't understand how to plan anything. Flying by the seat of your pants might work for some things but if this was my 'bread and butter' as they say I would need to have a plan in place for uploading videos. But that's me. I am a list maker, a planner. Definitely not that way over in Trackerville.
For less than the price of just 1 Staycation , they could have someone installtract led lighting in their living room & kitchen , too for camera light 😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What are the betting odds that Buddy actually lasts a week at a school 🤔
---

Cutting down on the expensive Nanny time would pay for at least a weekly house cleaner !
---

For less than the price of just 1 Staycation , they could have someone installtract led lighting in their living room & kitchen , too for camera light 😯
I doubt they are paying their nanny squat which is probably one of the many reasons they can't keep one. I am really hoping that one of the ex-nannies will find this board and spill one of these days. I halfway suspect Dim printed out some NDA form on the internet and had them sign it though. I can see him doing something like that and thinking he's so clever :rolleyes:

Really,a better use of their money would've been a housekeeper and personal chef than the nanny and staycations. Jenn clearly cannot cook and clean worth a damn and it would provide her more time to actual edit and be there for her kids-I know two things that never happen. Daily therapy sessions and medication would also help too.

In Jenn's wildest fantasies, she sees herself as a Real Housewife who doesn't have to work, cook, or clean, and can have every desire she wants, all while living in the Golden Oak neighborhood.

Turns out that her reality is living in an Orlando suburb in a crowded house with an income based on YT videos that she edits around her reality tv watch sessions. Oops!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Really,a better use of their money would've been a housekeeper and personal chef than the nanny and staycations. Jenn clearly cannot cook and clean worth a damn and it would provide her more time to actual edit and be there for her kids-I know two things that never happen. Daily Houy therapy sessions and medication would also help too.
Absolutely! Their house is a mess, why not have a housekeeper?! Have weekly service. Way cheaper than a nanny and could lead to more productivity. A full time chef is likely out of their budget but maybe hire one here & there?

Also fixed your thought about Ginn’s therapy 🤣

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be surprised if they went on a few trips without Jackson because they couldn't 'interrupt his schooling' - Hey we'd already paid for the trips and couldn't pull out of them but J$ couldn't miss out on school so we found a Nanny/Mike who wold look after him the entire time we are away.

It would cost an absolute fortune but hey that's never stopped them before. I'm sure they would keep baby Oliver with them (and bring another Nanny for him).

Thoughts?
Yeah, I could see them not taking Buddy on the cruise. I would say they also might not take The Baby, but we know the reason they are going on the cruise is the Diaper Dash, so The Baby is booked solid for the cruise.

The way Buddy acts with the Baby and looks at him is kind of frightening. Buddy is way too rough and they don't provide any guidance for him. They just laugh. I feel bad for poor Oliver.

I still think school either isn't happening or won't last long before Buddy is kicked out. I can't imagine the school standing for any of that behavior.

I watched the vlog tonight and specifically the part at home. Again, they need to keep these kids off the channel. I find it uncomfortable watching J with O. The way he approaches O and wants to grab onto him is kind of nerve-wracking. I can't put my finger on it because they always hard cut away, but I feel a weird tension when these two remind him to be gentle.

And, there were some noticeable movements by J as he was walking around as they talked to him, tilting his head to the side towards his shoulder. He did this two times, during times they were talking to him and he was walking around and responding back or messing with the big plastic car. Maybe just an ear thing (I hope)? I feel bad for him. I worry things will get worse and they will keep featuring him in vlogs. Can they not see one day he will be older and absolutely hate being on camera like this all over YouTube? Some kids are cruel and obnoxious, especially teens. They better homeschool or private tutor him if they keep up these stupid home vlogs and home movies where he has zero privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
In Jenn's wildest fantasies, she sees herself as a Real Housewife who doesn't have to work, cook, or clean, and can have every desire she wants, all while living in the Golden Oak neighborhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On a different note, maybe someone mentioned this, but when Jenn showed her amazing non-theme park dinner of broccoli, rice, and chicken, she showed Tim's plate and he only had broccoli and chicken. No rice. Of course he couldn't possibly just try a little rice while eating in front of his kids - what a great example. How sensitive is he if he can't eat a few bites of rice? 🙄

I also laughed at how he was trying to eat dinner left handed because he had O in his lap holding him with his right arm, and Jenn was....filming and yapping. 🥴 Put the damn camera way and eat dinner as a family. What the duck? She really had to feature the fact she slaved over an air-fryer making dinner, like it was amazing and groundbreaking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched the vlog tonight and specifically the part at home. Again, they need to keep these kids off the channel. I find it uncomfortable watching J with O. The way he approaches O and wants to grab onto him is kind of nerve-wracking. I can't put my finger on it because they always hard cut away, but I feel a weird tension when these two remind him to be gentle.

And, there were some noticeable movements by J as he was walking around as they talked to him, tilting his head to the side towards his shoulder. He did this two times, during times they were talking to him and he was walking around and responding back or messing with the big plastic car. Maybe just an ear thing (I hope)? I feel bad for him. I worry things will get worse and they will keep featuring him in vlogs. Can they not see one day he will be older and absolutely hate being on camera like this all over YouTube? Some kids are cruel and obnoxious, especially teens. They better homeschool or private tutor him if they keep up these stupid home vlogs and home movies where he has zero privacy.
I suspect something happened at some point between O and J just like I suspect J choked at some point as well. They really do not know how to interact with kids. It's just awkward seeing her with Oliver. She treats him like a doll at the best of time. It's clear she doesn't know how to talk to OG Buddy. Dim usually has to translate for her or tell her things about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
On a different note, maybe someone mentioned this, but when Jenn showed her amazing non-theme park dinner of broccoli, rice, and chicken, she showed Tim's plate and he only had broccoli and chicken. No rice. Of course he couldn't possibly just try a little rice while eating in front of hikids - what a great example. How sensitive is he if he can't eat a few bites of rice? 🙄

I also laughed at how he was trying to eat dinner left handed because he had O in his lap holding him with his right arm, and Jenn was....filming and yapping. 🥴 Put the damn camera way and eat dinner as a family. What the duck? She really had to feature the fact she slaved over an air-fryer making dinner, like it was amazing and groundbreaking.
I think I actually snorted when Dimmy the man-toddler (actually scratch that, even toddlers will eat rice) mentioned he wasn't even eating the bleeping rice cause he doesn't like rice. I mean rice pretty much can taste like whatever you season it with. And he doesn't like pasta or noodles either, though he also calls pasta noodles like the embarrassing idiotic turd that he is. But you guyyzzzzzz, WOWWOWOW his mother Ginn made him a little salad and he didn't die from eating it! He's seriously just such a bland beige greasy mofo that only eats bland beige greasy crap.

And then Ginn the single-brain-celled wonder is over there still doing her "lOoK aT tHe bAbY!" as usual like a dust-spray-huffing blob.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I suspect something happened at some point between O and J just like I suspect J choked at some point as well. They really do not know how to interact with kids. It's just awkward seeing her with Oliver. She treats him like a doll at the best of time. It's clear she doesn't know how to talk to OG Buddy. Dim usually has to translate for her or tell her things about him.
This is where something like a mothers group would be so good for both Jen and J$. He could develop some desperately needed social skills by being around other children his age and Jen could also meet and get some advice and support from other mothers.

Reactions: 13
We probably could add an entry to the Wiki about all the food Dim won't eat: pasta, rice, fish, caramel, most fruits and vegetables.

This is where something like a mothers group would be so good for both Jen and J$. He could develop some desperately needed social skills by being around other children his age and Jen could also meet and get some advice and support from other mothers.
I have wondered if she attempted to join one at some point and it lasted like most of friendships last on the channel. It's clear she does not take even gentle criticism well.

Reactions: 12
On a different note, maybe someone mentioned this, but when Jenn showed her amazing non-theme park dinner of broccoli, rice, and chicken, she showed Tim's plate and he only had broccoli and chicken. No rice. Of course he couldn't possibly just try a little rice while eating in front of his kids - what a great example. How sensitive is he if he can't eat a few bites of rice? 🙄

Tim could care less if Buddy ate "healthy" food or not. He has a whole host of foods he won't eat himself. He'll never make Buddy eat something he doesn't want to, much less try be any sort of example. At breakfast, Buddy's eggs normally came with broccoli and tomatoes in them and Tim said "none of that" in a kind of assholey way. They don't care what he eats, just as long as it's easy for them. And I am sure whenever they show Buddy with fruit or yogurt it's just for the vid and goes uneaten. And apparently it's easier just to make Buddy a separate dinner so he can mindlessly eat whilst sitting in front of a screen, and then after he can just run his car around the house. I can't imagine how trashed that house must be with all the dented walls and what not.

And it is rather ridiculous that Tim doesn't like rice or pasta. I am sure the rice dish that Jen served was some sort of rice-a-roni. Which doesn't even taste like rice.

I laughed at Tim struggling to eat left-handedly. Or maybe he didn't struggle, it's hard to tell the funky way he holds a fork anyway.

I was a little agitated when they were standing by the fridge, in the "good light", and Tim kept shoving the camera into Baby Brother's face. These poor children constantly being filmed like this.

Assholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Tim could care less if Buddy ate "healthy" food or not. He has a whole host of foods he won't eat himself. He'll never make Buddy eat something he doesn't want to, much less try be any sort of example. At breakfast, Buddy's eggs normally came with broccoli and tomatoes in them and Tim said "none of that" in a kind of assholey way. They don't care what he eats, just as long as it's easy for them. And I am sure whenever they Buddy with fruit or yogurt it's just for the show and goes uneaten. And apparently it's easier just to make Buddy a separate dinner so he watch be plopped in front of a screen, so then after he can just run his car around the house. I can't imagine how trashed that house must be with all the dented walls and what not.

And it is rather ridiculous that Tim doesn't like rice or pasta. I am sure the rice dish that Jen served was some sort of rice-a-roni. Which doesn't even taste like rice.

I laughed at Tim struggling to eat left-handedly. Or maybe he didn't struggle, it's hard to tell the funky way he holds a fork anyway.

I was a little agitated when they were standing by the fridge, in the "good light", and Tim kept shoving the camera into Baby Brother's face. These poor children constantly being filmed like this.

Assholes.
I've wondered if the beige diet is dictated by Dim. I know in the beginning they did try to at least give Buddy nutritious food-I figured Jenn saw it on some Instagram post or something but then it went downhill. My headcannon is that there was a choking incident and a major fight occurred where Dim pretty much told Jenn he wouldn't have choked if you fed him "normal" kid food hence the beige diet. And I hate saying this even though the whale's eating habits are grossly unhealthy she does try more than Dim does when it comes to having a variety of food. I think the vegan boxes is her idea of healthy, but she is a complete nitwit when it comes to nutrition and portion control.

Reactions: 23
We probably could add an entry to the Wiki about all the food Dim won't eat: pasta, rice, fish, caramel, most fruits and vegetables.
That list might be even longer than Ginn's "vid" list on crack:
Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 9.41.33 PM.png

---
I've wondered if the beige diet is dictated by Dim. I know in the beginning they did try to at least give Buddy nutritious food-I figured Jenn saw it on some Instagram post or something but then it went downhill. My headcannon is that there was a choking incident and a major fight occurred where Dim pretty much told Jenn he wouldn't have choked if you fed him "normal" kid food hence the beige diet. And I hate saying this even though the whale's eating habits are grossly unhealthy she does try more than Dim does when it comes to having a variety of food. I think the vegan boxes is her idea of healthy, but she is a complete nitwit when it comes to nutrition and portion control.
I wonder how these two and Dim especially think kids who are Buddy's age growing up in other cultures (or rather, growing up with any culture at all compared to this greasy beige turd family) manage to survive by eating an actual variety of food that is not beige at all and has many different flavors.

• Wow
  • Sick
That list might be even longer than Ginn's "vid" list on crack:
View attachment 2304702
---

I wonder how these two and Dim especially think kids who are Buddy's age growing up in other cultures (or rather, growing up with any culture at all compared to this greasy beige turd family) manage to survive by eating an actual variety of food that is not beige at all and has many different flavors.
I don't think Dim knows that there are food outside of hamburgers, hotdogs, and fried tit. When he goes to Epcot and butchers the pronunciation of whatever he's eyes start rolling.

And speaking of types of foods he won't eat I know he bitched about eating Asian food awhile ago and he hates Italian too apparently. What a sad existence.

Reactions: 22
Oh I had no idea this was a thing, it has been years since I cruised DCL. Now I’m just wondering why nobody did this for my family when we cruised lol
I am a self-proclaimed DCL bleep and am approaching 25 cruises. No one has done that for me or my sailing group either.
Tim could care less if Buddy ate "healthy" food or not. He has a whole host of foods he won't eat himself. He'll never make Buddy eat something he doesn't want to, much less try be any sort of example. At breakfast, Buddy's eggs normally came with broccoli and tomatoes in them and Tim said "none of that" in a kind of assholey way. They don't care what he eats, just as long as it's easy for them. And I am sure whenever they show Buddy with fruit or yogurt it's just for the vid and goes uneaten. And apparently it's easier just to make Buddy a separate dinner so he can mindlessly eat whilst sitting in front of a screen, and then after he can just run his car around the house. I can't imagine how trashed that house must be with all the dented walls and what not.

Assholes.
It was really disturbing how excited they were that Baby O was looking at the camera now when they film him. THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING, YOU A-HOLES!!!!

I finally watched the checkout day, and DAMN, Buddy really was being so rough with Baby O, squeezing and pushing his arm/hand down so he couldn't move it away. That was also VERY worrisome. How did they, as parents, not see that, especially that awful mom, Jen, when she edited the damn video? How can the stans not see that??????????????

I didn't watch for a while, and now I know why. I literally end up pissed off when I watch. Those Poly videos were terrible. And all of the home ones are beyond horrible.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.