The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New avatar. 🤦‍♀️😵😅

(The 2 second thought process of me deciding to use this as an avatar, depicted in the gif below)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m not even going to tit on the Native ad because I’ve seen similar from other YouTubers but I will tit on the deodorant itself. It’s expensive and does not work at all. I will give them credit for having good smelling scents and I do like their body washes but again, it’s an expensive brand.

As pointed out, he mentions the like button again. Definitely trying to get that engagement up.

After he eats the cupcake, he says he needs more food to eat and gets a subpar breakfast sandwich. He definitely could have eaten a healthy breakfast at home and then eaten the cupcake at Animal Kingdom. Especially because he complained about the taste and cost of the breakfast sandwich.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
New avatar. 🤦‍♀️😵😅

(The 2 second thought process of me deciding to use this as an avatar, depicted in the gif below)

My initial thought was...was this shot necessary?? Was this part of the brand deal? That they had to showcase them using it?? If so, there are so many other things they could have done to not be so "in yo' face" with close-up and detailed hairy gross armpit. These fools are so f-in stupid and uncreative and probably couldn't come up with anything better to film. What bunch of numb nut wankers!!

Reactions: 22
Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 5.53.10 PM.png

Again, what the duck else would you do on a GD ride besides RIDE it?
Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 5.59.01 PM.png

#eatinganimalpoo

Dim: "the discount code will only be available for a limited time"
Also Dim: doesn't mention how limited that time is because he doesn't know and it's all a bunch of bullshit marketing.

New avatar. 😂😵🤦‍♀️

(The 2 second thought process of me deciding to use this depicted in the gif below)

I couldn't even get myself to take a screenshot of it, I was that disgusted. Someone needs to photoshop Nanny Claws swooping in and scratching Dimmy's armpit and then it'll be peak NSFL.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hey dimwit you look really dumb doing the sponsorship we don't need to see your gross armpit please go and shave looking like a straight up crackhead😂😂

Reactions: 14
Ginn's got leaky tits, Dim's got the shits, but at least they have fresh fragranced pits!

(I'd submit this as a thread title, but it'd be censored 😒)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ha, even I decided against showing the pit scene. 🤢🤮

I watched a couple of other videos that were recently sponsored by Native and none of them showed their pits. I was wondering if there was some sort of script they needed to follow and looks like that’s a no. Each one was different.

I assume Tim and/or Jen came up with that script on their own? Probably just needed to make sure they included some standard talking points. There were some interesting choices.

Reactions: 12
Ginn's got leaky tits, Dim's got the shits, but at least they have fresh fragranced pits!

(I'd submit this as a thread title, but it'd be censored 😒)
Tits, pits and kid fits. I think that about covers the Trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Welp, my eyes just rolled out of my head, out the front door, and towards the horizon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We should all be grateful Gillette isn't sponsoring Ginn to advertise their Venus pubic hair razor.
Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 6.37.30 PM.png

"No more ingrown hairs! *fake laugh*"

Would be nice if Oral-B could sponsor her though so she'd bleeping learn to use floss to get all the Raisin Bran Crunch stuck in her teeth gaps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.