The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clerk of Courts record search.

Plug in Pete's name. View the AMEX stuff.
Yeah. And, holy tit, and the max amount due noted in the docs is over $800K.

Why isn't there stuff like this with the Trackers? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Darn it's probably too dark for yard work
---
Darn it's probably too dark for yard work
Run Homer! Run Grogu!

Reactions: 9
The public records thing bothers me because I’m just not good at looking that kind of stuff up and it stinks cause I wanna know what’s going on but I looked at Orange County records and I don’t know what I’m looking for. Whatever it is though I’m sure it’s not good 😆
Basically Pete owes AmEx around $860,000.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Tim seems totally energized when she reads these super sticker thanks. He sees the dollar signs I bet. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He still hasn’t gotten a haircut?!

I assume they must’ve seen that this place is a ghost town today with everyone talking about Pete so they had to do a live to bring attention back on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She makes an effort with her hair for once in four years and that's what she comes up with?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Has everybody left for the DisUnplugged board? 🤣
Holy tit, I've been sucked in. That was the only other Disney related Youtube thing I ever watched- but that was five years or so ago.
I'm not commenting, but still wading through the layer cake of mind fuckery that is Pete. Werner.

Reactions: 17
It’s Island Vintage Coffee not Vintage Island, you bleeping moron.

Are they seriously relying on the stans to come up with their merch ideas? Lazy mother fuckers.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ginn: "A commode is a different kind of toilet"
Dim:
Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 6.23.58 PM.png

---
Ginn, you need to stop pulling your hair back so tight, you're literally balding.
Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 6.26.08 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I am guessing the new logo (and ensuing new merch to go along with it) is a money grab. Yep, with this and the native ad, etc. I think they are finally starting to realize the money ain’t gonna be rolling in anymore.

So the kids won’t be in the new logo but will be represented somehow. I’m guess they’ll just use the J$ and O$ symbols.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Tim is going to ruin that boy. I do believe Jenn actually tries to stop him from time to time. She still won’t tell him no, but she will stop him from doing something.
Tim just gives in to every little thing. Sure Buddy, you can have applesauce, sure I’ll open it, can I play with this car?, no you want me to play with that one?, it’s my turn, sure you can take my turn. Of course you won, you always win!
WTF Tim?!?.

I guess that’s how he manages to keep Jenn nag free. Sure I’ll bathe the kids, sure I’ll brush the teeth, sure I’ll put them to bed, sure we can go to the store, sure we can order food, it’s ok, you don’t have to edit this week
And this is why J$ will not last a week or 2 in school

Reactions: 19
Big baby’s tattoo is going on Tim’s back…well that says a lot. A tattoo he will never see himself and J$ is front and center. If it was Olivia I’m sure it wouldn’t be on his back.

Tim’s barber has been booked up all this time? I call bullshit there.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.