Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Kind of OT—My daughters and I are traveling to NYC for a wedding and we stopped in Hershey, PA because we used to go here all the time when they were little. Core memories y’all. We just bumped into Nate and his sister Bonnie. This is completely letting him know who I am, but he shared that he was here to do some kind of Pepsi ad. 🖕 Tim Tracker.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
They’re never going to keep up with sending Buddy to school. I just can’t see them doing it. Communicating with teachers, keeping up with paperwork, being on time, having clean clothes and lunches ready everyday, being on a school calendar.

If they do send him, they won’t stick with it. Or they’ll be late every day and pull him out constantly for their endless vacations.
And getting pulled out of school constantly will not only make him struggle academically, he will struggle socially. All the kids went to Billy’s party this weekend at Chuck E Cheese, wasn’t it fun? Oh, J$ you missed a great time, I hope you had fun on your 17th Poly bucket list stay.

And the moms in the class are going to google the super famous You Tubers in their kid’s class and we are going to have a lot of newcomers here on Tattle.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
J$ is not into roller coasters “anymore”. You fucking morons, he was never into roller coasters…you forced the kid and it fucked him up. We all saw it happen repeatedly. You suck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I can't believe these stans think it is totally fine and normal that a grown woman can't take care of her own two children for a few fucking nights by herself (two children the stans hoped and prayed she would have). What the hell is wrong with these people? Hey Marie, explain that to us? I am flabbergasted they straight up admit she can't parent by herself. How pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The Native ad was terrible. This disheveled, rough looking dude sniffing his own pits and talking about what a sweaty mess he is in the parks? No thanks. He has zero charisma for these ads. Totally embarrassing and I don't even believe he uses it because it came across so fake.

A dude who can't trim his own beard with a fucking pair of scissors even, can't shave his own face.... but lets take advice from him on effective deodorant. 😂

Also, him telling us his signature Native scent of choice was a joke, right? I'd guess his signature scent is bacon grease and 3 day old burger bits stuck in his beard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Quasimodo

VIP Member
When I was a teen babysitter even I was able to put 2 kids to bed. WTF is wrong with her.

Bathe both of them together, tell the older kid to go put on his PJs and get into bed and pick out a book while you put the younger one to bed. I've done this so many freaking times with my own nephews. I guess it helps if your older kid actually listens to you and respects you and you're not also trying to watch Bravo or scroll social media on your phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Omg, this idiot. They can't leave Jenn home alone with both kids bc she can't get the bedtime done at the same time. So have J go to bed 30 min later? What the fuck. Imagine all the single parents who can care for two kids (and this B can't for a few nights).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Smooshpoosh

Omg poor Jenn, imagine having to put your two kids to sleep at the same time 😭
When my husband is deployed, he's gone for months and my two kids are in between Buddy 1 and 2s ages. She can't handle maybe 2 or 3 nights? Unreal.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Tim has to pay for a service to help him get dining reservations? He’s supposedly a theme park expert? Fucking moron. (I’m in NYC, my accent is back in full force and I’m swearing more than usual!)

• Haha
  • Heart

cari_

Just as I predicted, we walked into Universal Studios, walked up to the new Minions ride and there was Tim Tracker. 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
I can't buy for one second Jenn was shrewd enough to randomly interject while Tim was talking about something totally unrelated (new tripod) as she joined back in the convo, and used that moment to pretend she edited a vlog that day to try to prove this new person from Tattle wrong about when renovations began. She didn't know the power wasn't off, she didn't know how to make instant rice, she didn't know what the line from the pool cage was, and everyone here thinks she has no clue what is going on ever - but she came up with some sneaky plan to randomly mention Legoland editing to prove some fake renovation tineline? 😅

It's possible the guys started weeks ago, then paused, and started more things recently?
Yeah, that person never responded to my questions asking from what angle they were viewing to see a digging excavator (as stated by them on Tues.)

And now that I think of it, why would a digging excavator arrive *after* pavers were put in on the vlog posted yesterday which was last month? Wouldn't pavers be put in *after* any digging?

Said person also said the pool water is "green and not clean" per the community FB page...but a) why would the community FB page have photos of the Trackers pool? and b) it wasn't green in June per the vlog posted yesterday.

Also, said person states they've seen "multiple nannies come in and out" but then also state they don't live on the same street? So how are you seeing this enough to recognize "nannies" coming in and out?

I don't discount they may live in the neighborhood but I just feel there are some holes here to the story?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Big Baby might win the diaper dash 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What the fuck is she talking about Big Baby left the hospital late? Wasn’t it like an extra day or two? He wasn’t in NICU so long that his monthly appointments would be weeks after his month birthday.
Okay, thank you, that was such a weird excuse. She should have just said, "we go on too many staycations to keep up with Da Baby's regular appointments."
---
I think Rivians are an absolute joke, but they win points on not giving in to Dim's desperate begging. They're so annoyed they can't keep pressuring Rivian to let them have their way. Sorry you fucks, YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL.
---
OMG who asked the baby question?

"Do you think you call the baby not by his name because you're not connecting with that name?"
Ginn: "I don't think it's that". The fact that she doesn't say "absolutely not".... 😆

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37