The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect thread title @PoorKid

This is why I think they're not spending money wisely/consistent with that they make now. We see them doing tons of stupid things on camera and making poor decisions. We are to think that in every area they have poor decision making skills, but with finances they do not? Color me skeptical.

Reactions: 22
Continuing w/ my comment responding @Quasimodo pointing out Jenn making fun of Tim re: "about three."

I could have sworn that it was a long running joke with Tim and I swore they even had a t-shirt about it.

So I dug a bit and yep. 5 years ago. Before Jackson was born.

At the Poly. Tim pointing out cabanas and he referenced "about three" when there were, in fact, three. So he was making a reference to that.
Then at Cabana Bay too. HOW does she not know that it has been a joke he repeats frequently?!?!?

ETA: Thank you @ERock11518 for confirming for me in the last thread! :D

1689168312315.png

At the Poly -

1689168185460.png

And he did it again at Cabana Bay

1689168043723.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Recap: Same tit different day. Still stuffing our faces and informing the stans that the baby is being nursed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Collage-9.jpg

The Tracker thumbnails are often very (very) odd, but at the other end of the spectrum, there is JoJo's World---over on the JoJo thread is this lovely collage of his latest thumbnail that has changed over and over and over and over during the course of one day. He has one million subscribers but is desperate for actual views. Dr. Facilier is looking FIERCE checking out JoJo clutching his Woody.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m still chuckling at Jenn saying she gets sick of so much theme park food. Come on! Why you eat so much of it if you hate it?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Tim Tracker #139 - 🎶 Food, Glorious Food! 🎶 (needle scratch, head tilt) I Have Two Children??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2303122

The Tracker thumbnails are often very (very) odd, but at the other end of the spectrum, there is JoJo's World---over on the JoJo thread is this lovely collage of his latest thumbnail that has changed over and over and over and over during the course of one day. He has one million subscribers but is desperate for actual views. Dr. Facilier is looking FIERCE checking out JoJo clutching his Woody.
I. 👏 WANT. 👏 TO. 👏 PUNCH. 👏 ALL. 👏 OF.👏 THEM. 👏

I have no clue when the sight of these Disney vloggers in their thumbnails has made me irrationally want to punch the tit out of every one of their faces...but alas, here I am, nevertheless, wanting to punch the tit out of every one of their faces. :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2303122

I don’t follow him, but my god his view are minuscule compared to his sub count. He makes TTT look good. A lot of other Dis blogger with a quarter of his suns get a lot more views. Bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perfect thread title @PoorKid

This is why I think they're not spending money wisely/consistent with that they make now. We see them doing tons of stupid things on camera and making poor decisions. We are to think that in every area they have poor decision making skills, but with finances they do not? Color me skeptical.
Oh I assume and clearly see they are bad with money I just think they made way more at their peak than most assume and are possibly making more now than the high end Social Blade estimates.

The YouTube channel is their luck. No other theories really appeal to me. I enjoy reading them of course as that is what Tattle is for even if some are absurd.

Reactions: 20
Could not post this on the last thread so I am bringing it to this thread. Good lord people do not go to England to just eat food at a restaurant they go to see the sights. Like Alton towers Tower of London London eye Tower Bridge Buckingham palace. If Jenn did research she would know that Nando's is in the United States just not in Florida.

Reactions: 18
Continuing w/ my comment responding @Quasimodo pointing out Jenn making fun of Tim re: "about three."

I could have sworn that it was a long running joke with Tim and I swore they even had a t-shirt about it.

So I dug a bit and yep. 5 years ago. Before Jackson was born.

At the Poly. Tim pointing out cabanas and he referenced "about three" when there were, in fact, three. So he was making a reference to that.
Then at Cabana Bay too. HOW does she not know that it has been a joke he repeats frequently?!?!?

ETA: Thank you @ERock11518 for confirming for me in the last thread! :D

View attachment 2303060
At the Poly -

View attachment 2303054

And he did it again at Cabana Bay

View attachment 2303047

Yes they turned it into a (probably relatively) financially profitable “inside joke” that they also made tshirts of so it was really rich (no pun intended) of her to rag on it.

Reactions: 17
Do these home movies travel vloggers with 900K fake subs not know that for the last several years Disney has offered a lot of plant based food and healthy options to accommodate varying dietary needs and preferences? Or another novel idea would be to pack a healthy lunch from home (that's 30 minutes away) and pile the soft cooler into one of the strollers you bring.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes they turned it into a (probably relatively) financially profitable “inside joke” that they also made tshirts of so it was really rich (no pun intended) of her to rag on it.
I went and watched that part you referenced and I didn't think she was faking making fun about him saying it either, and faking like she hadn't heard it before (other times, I DO think she's acting dumb on purpose).

I'm surprised he didn't clarify for her he's said it a lot.

This is a perfect example of why living life through the lens of a camera sucks the life - and brains - out you.
Oh, I forgot - I'M jUsT So JeALoUs. :rolleyes:

(and I know it's already been referenced but WTF with that awkward death grip around his shoulder the entire time on the couch?!?!?)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.