The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Further proof they don’t talk to each other unless the camera is rolling. Tim says he ended up buying the camera they were renting. He says he doesn’t like the tripod he got and Jenn asks why. As if this is the first time she is hearing that he doesn’t like it.
She then mentions that when Tim was filming in Legoland, some of the footage was a bit shaky and he responds “ok” also like this is the first time he heard this feedback. Would this be feedback she provides him when, oh, I don’t know, she is editing the bleeping video?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ginn says Da Baby is kicking her. "Watch he's going to kick my little arm." Ginn, your arm is not... little.

I think they spent about 6 freaking hours talking about their Canadian sparkling water. Ginn: "it's like soda but.... not."

And now 10 hours of talking about power outages and air conditioning.

Holy tit, this potato is bleeping stupid. Dim tells her the power went out. Ginn asks, "IS IT OUT NOW?"
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 12.05.23 PM.png

What's with the strikethrough on a couple of "vids" on her list?
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 11.56.31 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Jenn is driving?

She seems totally comfortable behind a golf cart, so I am sure it will be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ginn said their AMI trip was the "first time J¢ has vacationed with his cousins". Um... did she forget the AMI trip from last year? They were there then too.

Dim reiterates that J¢ is "AMAZING" at swimming now. Um, I guess we have different definitions of both amazing and swimming.
I was like they've been on vacation?!?! Does she just talk to hear herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t even know she could drive. Does she have a license or does she drive with supervision as a learner ?

Reactions: 8
J$ is definitely going to appreciate the "I conquered Expedition Everest" t-shirt Dim will buy for him as soon as he's able to ride it :rolleyes:
Didn’t Jax already ride Everest? He said he liked it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
While I do believe she has anxiety about driving, I think she was playing it up to avoid having to drive and therefore avoid certain responsibilities. My theory is that Tim finally put his foot down and told her she needs to start driving again.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
So, is she driving because they can't keep a steady nanny? She has to be driving for a specific reason besides just feeling like it, right?

Reactions: 33
Poor Da Baby was getting the tit rocked out of his car seat with that stupid Rockit contraption while Ginn who has supposedly so much anxiety about driving a car is driving and LOOKING AT THE bleeping CAMERA. Lying lazy useless bleep.

Keep your GD eyes on the road, you swollen-lipped witch.
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 12.15.25 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Poor Da Baby was getting the tit rocked out of his car seat with that stupid Rockit contraption while Ginn who has supposedly so much anxiety about driving a car is driving and LOOKING AT THE bleeping CAMERA. Lying lazy useless bleep.
Yeah, I call BS. I couldn't even have a camera filming me if I had real anxiety over something, let alone LOOK at it. Just what someone who hasn't driven in years needs, to be checking herself out in a camera while driving.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know people who are anxious about driving (but still drive, because they don't have some loser husband enabling them not to) and they've always got their hands at 10 and 2, gripping the steering wheel. This witch is looking at the camera and waving her other hand around. Someone who hasn't driven for 7 years, as she claims, wouldn't be that nonchalant about it. Lies about infertility, lies about her lazy ass not wanting to drive, she's just a tit person with no redeeming qualities. Like all she does is take up space and eat and tit and fake laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yeah, I call BS. I couldn't even have a camera filming me if I had real anxiety over something, let alone LOOK at it. Just what someone who hasn't driven in years needs, to be checking herself out in a camera while driving.
I myself do have anxiety about driving and for that reason, I need to be the one who drives if there is a lot of traffic. I also need everyone to be quiet (if I’m driving in traffic). I couldn’t handle having someone jabber in my ear or be shoving a camera in my face. I also don’t look at my phone or check myself out in the mirror.
I think she had that one incident and then declared she’s never driving again and Tim went along with it until recently because he’s probably literally sick of having to shoulder all the responsibilities.

Reactions: 25
Dim blabbing away about hot wheels: "pretty interesting, right?"
Buddy:
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 12.21.48 PM Medium.jpeg

Both Dim and Ginn sound like they were sick with something. But hey, at least their pits are aluminum-free.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
92810069-969D-4CEC-A37C-066811363B31.png

I would roast to death in a house that was 74 degrees. I live in the southwest desert and it’s been over 100 degrees every day. Definitely need our sunglasses out here. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
YEP.

Exactly why we've called bullshit on her anxiety for YEARS already.

Someone with TRUE anxiety doesn't act like this. Someone with TRUE anxiety who just started driving again doesn't act like this.
Doesn't yap away to her interrupting son in the backseat while also chatting to Tim nonchalantly, checking herself in the camera.

Jenn = anxiety =

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2310680
I would roast to death in a house that was 74 degrees. I live in the southwest desert and it’s been over 100 degrees every day. Definitely need our sunglasses out here. 🤣
Yeah, I couldn't do 74 with the humidity we have. I blast our a/c during the summer. Doesn’t help that I think I am starting to have hot flashes though. 🥴😅

I bet Tim likes having it set to 74 and since Jenn probably isn't running all over the house cleaning, or doing anything strenuous, what does she care.

Reactions: 11
Ginn doesn't know if she's supposed to wash her instant white rice.

I've grown up on rice, it's part of my culture (and blood at this point). My mom would wash our rice but we also would get basmati rice in burlap sacks, not this instant tit...

Ginn: "During a hurricane we bought a bunch of vegetable and chicken stock."
Dim: "No that was for my tooth"
Ginn: "Ohhh, that's right".

Hurricane, teeth, same difference.

View attachment 2310680
Ha, my house is currently at 75 degrees because it'll be 100 today (and really, if I follow the 20-degree difference rule it should be at 80 I guess....) On multiple 100+ days, I force myself to set it to 76-77 during the day to conserve energy. Personally, I'm happiest when my bedroom is 60 degrees and I even sleep with the window open through most of the winter even if it's 30 degrees outside, but I'm also not a fan of how high my bill is in the summer or threats of rolling brownouts so standing fan and shades down all day it is. The rest of the year I set the thermostat to 72 but it usually stays around 68 (except for my bedroom).

Reactions: 17
Yeah, I couldn't do 74 with the humidity we have. I blast our a/c during the summer.😄
You guys would hate our place then. We do 78 during the day and 74 at night even with 115+ Real Feel temp right now.
Our electric bill is approaching $300/mo. for 1390 square feet of air-conditioned space with those settings... I couldn't imagine going any lower into the 60s. We don't have Tracker money to afford that. 🤪 (and I'd honestly freeze in the 60s bc I'm a Floridian...haha)

1689449765821.png

Reactions: 19
You guys would hate our place then. We do 78 during the day and 74 at night even with 115+ Real Feel temp right now.
Our electric bill is approaching $300/mo. for 1390 square feet of air-conditioned space with those settings... I couldn't imagine going any lower into the 60s. We don't have Tracker money to afford that. 🤪 (and I'd honestly freeze in the 60s bc I'm a Floridian...haha)

View attachment 2310695
Yeah, I keep mine at 74 during the day as well and it cannot keep up with it right now. Lower it to 72 during the evening and it barely stays there. I do have free electricity on the weekend so I am enjoying it at 70 right now though it's barely keeping it at 73 currently....it's already 98 here today and it's suppose to get up to 109 again....

I really wonder if they just had her drive a block to shut up the haters about her driving then switched drivers. And I can't believe that the kid still is/or was recently using a pacifier. He is in no way going to be ready for school. And stop with the stupid award charts already on Dudley Bojo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.