The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah still getting them out in a timely fashion.
This a fast turnaround for the Slackers...they usually upload vlogs like this with only one or two more days remaining for the limited time experience.
---
Dim looks like he squeezing an invisible set of testicles describing the treat he got the Ganachery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually tried to look for it by the LLC's name and nothing. They could've easily gotten another type of business loan though, I guess.
Thank you! I figured someone on here would be able to let me know. I just couldn’t believe they wouldn’t try to take advantage of that.

Reactions: 3
Dim doesn't know if Calabrese means if it's spicy....guess he never heard of Calabrian chilis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Um yeah - "thanks for having us out" says Tim. Bottom line is he wasn't invited out. The announcer dude said you can register for the demonstrations on the Disney Springs website. Tim had to register to attend. Bloody hell Tim, way to lie.

And trim your fricken beard - that's just disgusting

beard.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Um yeah - "thanks for having us out" says Tim. Bottom line is he wasn't invited out. The announcer dude said you can register for the demonstrations on the Disney Springs website. Tim had to register to attend. Bloody hell Tim, way to lie.
Disney Springs invited him to register for the experience equals being personally invited to the experience.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Dim pronounces L'Occitane like "Lock-SEE-tayn" with almost a southern twang.

Hi Dimmy, it's Lox-see-tahn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tim: "So we always park at the orange garage just because I feel like it is....I don't know, I like it better. Ha ha, I can't explain why I like it better, I just like it better."

Such useful and important information to keep in the vid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
oh

View attachment 2306821
The beard is gross. I don’t buy that his barber is booked, he probably just doesn’t want to deal with Dim. I don’t know about central Florida, but in my town and nearby there’s a sports clips or super cuts every few miles or multiple in the shopping plazas. Next step is jnco jeans, a ratty white tank and a pickup with oversized wheels.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2306821
I can confirm this. I was also “invited out” with an email including a link to register. I got one for this week’s demonstration as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dimmy takes forever to get to the Corksicle store because he's allergic to rain and then he had to go to the bathroom. Then the fucker wastes more money on 2 more corksicles. Seriously, I think you've got enough of those, JFC.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
oh

The beard is gross. I don’t buy that his barber is booked, he probably just doesn’t want to deal with Dim. I don’t know about central Florida, but in my town and nearby there’s a sports clips or super cuts every few miles or multiple in the shopping plazas. Next step is jnco jeans, a ratty white tank and a pickup with oversized wheels.
Ugh, some men cannot pull off facial hair. Dimmy is one of those men. I actually thought he looked better clean shaven, though I'm generally partial to clean shaven myself but still the pube beard is not his friend.

Who bets the Land Whale was having major FOMO about the food that was being eaten in this video :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh, some men cannot pull off facial hair. Dimmy is one of those men. I actually thought he looked better clean shaven, though I'm generally partial to clean shaven myself but still the pube beard is not his friend.

Who bets the Land Whale was having major FOMO about the food that was being eaten in this video :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I dunno Dim clean shaven really makes his weak jawline and chin much more prominent.

Reactions: 14
Tim: "So we always park at the orange garage just because I feel like it is....I don't know, I like it better. Ha ha, I can't explain why I like it better, I just like it better."

Such useful and important information to keep in the vid.
I was thinking the same thing. For a “travel” channel, he should be able to articulate why he prefers the orange garage. I watch other vloggers who say they prefer the lime garage because it it close to World of Disney.

He could have even said he prefers the orange garage for no specific reason and that he just prefers to park there but instead he spouts out nonsense.

The wording of being invited out by Disney Springs is why the Stan’s think they are back in Disney’s good graces. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.