The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess all of Dimmy's relatives are getting Native deodorant for Christmas!
… or at least pictures of din’s pitts on their aUrA fRaMeS
Tim being sponsored by a deodorant company is as ridiculous as being sponsored by a shaving company. He’s even admitted in the past that he doesn’t use deodorant ! Also, is Dimmy attempting to be politically correct, by giving the character “Devine”, they/them pronouns, who by the way, Disney describes as “she”🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just…I can’t. This is the Trackers scraping the bottom of the barrel here. What a complete embarrassment this must be for them. They used to get flown to Hawaii and were hosted on cruises, now they are hawking deodorant? crappy deodorant at that. We’ve tried Native, it smells great but you do not smell great using it in the Florida heat.

Reactions: 26
Yeah, fragranced deodorant mixed with sweat is just fruity-smelling sweat. It's like dousing a bathroom in Glade air freshener spray after a potent-smelling tit - it's just citrus-coated poo particles floating around in the air now.

Also, Dim's implying with his crappy script that he sniffed his armpit after a long sweaty 4th of July day and because it smelled vaguely of mint and eucalyptus that he was just fine and didn't need a shower and got into bed looking like the haggard corpse that he was, right? Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
… or at least pictures of din’s pitts on their aUrA fRaMeS

I’m always here for a good Divine meme. Love Polyester❤

I am not bothered by the armpit thing. People use deodorant. People have hairy pits, it’s part of life. it’s like women complaining about razor commercials where the women “shaving” already had smooth legs, so the companies start showing women with hairy legs to show the shaving and people start Pearl clutching and pretending to be grossed out over women’s leg hair. I don’t give a fart honestly.
However, he could have been a lot more natural with the ad since it’s a paid sponsorship instead of making it look like he was reading off a bad cue card. Plus what’s with letting Jenn hold the damn camera? He could have put it on a tripod while filming so it doesn’t move around like a kid playing with daddy’s phone. It came across SO fake.
Native smells great, does NOT work. Their shampoo made my hair gunky too

• Heart
I don't have a problem with Brad Pitt's pits (heh), I just don't need to see the sweaty smelly crevices and folds on the bodies of Dim or Ginn because they both look like you could smell them from a block away. 😨

Though I will say if Brad Pitt's nails ever were as long as Dim's, I'd have no tolerance for that. I just can't with long nails, I don't care who has them.

Reactions: 18
On mobile your avatar appears to be a man standing with a pitched tent in a white thong
I know. The thumbnail on my phone looks questionable at best. 😂😂
---
I have a problem with anyone, regardless of hairy or not, zooming in on their pits while gliding on deodorant during a Disney parks vlog. Wtf? If it is a standard commercial showing deodorant during a break in a TV show...ok. People tuned into this vlog to see AK. An ad for a picture frame or headphones is one thing, Tim's gross pits getting lathered with Native is a whole other thing. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't want to see anyone's pits. I will say though his pits are groomed better than his pube face

• Haha
The Tim Tracker #139 There’s not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover the stench of this dying channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Native is also trash tier deodorant. It's super expensive and it just comes off as virtue signaling which makes it perfect for the Slackers.
Gives me hives and a rash. Kinda sucks, I like the scents.

Why would you team up with these two who look perpetually greasy and smelly to schlep your over-priced but nice smelling deodorant?

Reactions: 14
I’m not into marketing and advertisement, but even me with an untrained eye can see how awful this is.
I haven’t even watched the vlog, just basing off the picture of Tim putting on the deodorant.

first of all, I can’t even focus on the product because I’m too focused on the tatts.

I don’t have anything against tattoos, but they are distracting in this moment.

I know Ordinary adventures has a lot of sponsors, and they’ve said plenty of times, if they can’t stand behind the product they won’t use it. I don’t use Native simply because I’ve heard how trash it is. Paying some trashy ass YouTubers will not convince me other wise. I can’t believe the trackers would stand beside a “not so great” (Jenns voice) product. And vice versa. Why would native want to work with them?

Reactions: 13
Ugh. I wonder who emailed NATIVE for the sponsorship (if it was Jenn or Mike). I can just imagine them writing the email about TTT and how the channel would be a great place to market their products because they're just so eco friendly with their five million cruises and tumblers.

TTT 139: From the Pinnacle Success to Dim's Pits

Reactions: 14
Maybe the people at Native thought if viewers think their product can work the miracle of making the Trackers not stink then it can work for anybody and people will be lining up to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Many moons ago when I was newly married one of the first meals I made for us was steak and rice. My DH apparently never had rice before this and made a 'face' when I put the dinner on the table. I told him we always had rice when I was home and I wasn't going to stop making rice now that I was married. He could either try it or leave it on the plate. Well surprise, surprise, he tried it and now some 40+ years later still enjoys it.
I know everyone is different and all but Timmy the manchild is just that a MANCHILD. His very limited palette does not set a good example for his kids - just my opinion. And the fact that they don't eat dinner as a family really bothers me. They are not setting good examples for either J$ or BB.
I, too, am bothered by that. How bizarre to not eat together as a family. And wait until buddy is old enough to look at these vlogs and realize what a turkey of a father he had growing up getting into all the candy and sweets and desserts after putting him to bed early.!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
why the duck would you take your shirt off and put deodorant on your unkempt nasty armpit and then use a closeup of it in an ad? this redneck is dumb as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.