Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Can't decide who is in more pain, me for witnessing this, or Dim. Or maybe he likes it.

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.46.44 PM.png

---
He looks like he's rocking a thong and no pants.
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.48.47 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

DaveKaysChestHair

Guys, I’m not on Facebook, but I made this fan art myself and was wondering if someone could put it on the Tracker Facebook Fan page for me?
IMG_8572.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Southpaw33

VIP Member
A little late, but we were gone all evening at our kid's sporting event (something the Trackers wouldn't understand)...

GIF Recrap:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

2020planner

VIP Member
Seriously. Why the fuck are you reading here, Marie, if we're all so awful? :unsure:

You gotta love reading what we write, or else you'd block us "haters" out of your life by not coming on here, right?

🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 47

2020planner

VIP Member
Hope the stans who lurk on here are seeing just how much their idols really respect and / or care about them.

No "vids" since June 7th. Not even a brief mention on IG or Twitter telling their loyal viewers that they'll be offline for a few days.

Yet Tim can randomly post about what Mickey and Minnie will be wearing for Christmas at Disneyland (not the one for the state he lives in)...and then not respond to anyone's comments asking if they're OK.

So yeah, you stans can spout all the stupid dumbfuck nonsense you want about them but remember, YOU are the ones keeping them "employed" in this "job," and THIS is what they really think of you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
The nanny is there to clearly watch Jackson. Jenn can be seen waiting for Dim to do the ropes course and she has big baby in the carrier:
94BD139B-891F-4A0A-9D62-CA68744EDED5.png

A single mom is capable of taking 4 kids to one of these places on her own but these two asshats need a nanny with them to help handle a 3 year old and a baby. Truly pathetic.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Alright, let's check out their healthy diet you guyzzzz!!!

Pretzel with dips
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.54.54 PM.png

Cheese curds with dip
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.55.04 PM.png

Dim's "tall" burger (is it 6.2 inches with the buns on?)
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.55.25 PM.png

Summer Nanny's cheeseburger (Ginn just uses "we")
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.55.51 PM.png

Buddy's massive pizza and fries
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.56.08 PM.png

And Ginn's sad pathetic philly cheesesteak (dude, why would you get a philly cheesesteak from these kinds of places?)
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.56.17 PM.png

Ginn couldn't stop gushing about the fries. They're plant-based, after all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

mjm9

VIP Member
A5169BFE-8177-4D22-B10E-0BDA18DBC6BC.jpeg

Current description should read:
“If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is NOT it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism about us. From Disney to Universal we got you covered give out late and misleading information. We also cover Sea World, Legoland and International Drive but only when hosted. So join us as we grift around Orlando and see what it has to pilfer.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

CMDisney

VIP Member
I just checked the Orange County, Florida Corrections Department inmate records (updated every 30-minutes) just in case they were in the clink and needed bail money. Nope. 🚔

• Haha
Reactions: 41