The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed my ass off.

The pole dancing... LOL.
The slow-mo, zoomed shots of his harnessed butt. 😅
Jenn and the half a dozen "delicious" comments. 🥴
Playing Ridin' Dirty while he is on the go kart. 🤣
One of the comments….
48E47604-343A-4CFE-9FCF-363289E5A7CD.jpeg

And I swear Tim was talking directly to DJ:
78C3D7D4-EBEB-470D-9D92-C056C5816216.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A week break before unveiling YouTube subscriptions or Patreon?

'Patreon is startttting nowwww.....'
Guys, we have to pay for our Rivian, renovations, and cruises, and like, your pathetic views aren't cutting it, okay?! And some meanie pants got us cancelled from the hosted gigs with Disney, and now we have to pay for our own trips AND our summer, fall, winter, spring, and concierge nannies! It's not fair and we just need this extra help ASAP. Jenn is nursing round the clock while heating up vegan boxed meals and sitting on the floor doing 5 loads of laundry a day. We can't keep up with this grueling schedule!

🥴
If they announced limiting or quitting their channel (too much work, not enough pay!!) they would TOTALLY blame the "Unwell 3" with a sob story. :ROFLMAO:
Not their crappy content, lack of planning, bad parenting, saturated Disney vlogger market, boring content, (and on, and on, and on)...
It would be how they were merely trying to live their lives and bring Florida to their stans, but the Unwell 3 were relentless and sabotaged them. Poor, poor us ggguuuuyyyzzzz. We even had to cancel our order for the Rivian because they hate us too and got our order wrong. Cancelling them along with Old Navy!! Attack my minions! Attack! It's so tough you gggguyyyyyyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I laughed my ass off.

The pole dancing... LOL.
The slow-mo, zoomed shots of his harnessed butt. 😅
Jenn and the half a dozen "delicious" comments. 🥴
Playing Ridin' Dirty while he is on the go kart. 🤣
When the FRE video started I thought he was naked. Horrifying thought! Need to wash out my brain and eyeballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they announced limiting or quitting their channel (too much work, not enough pay!!) they would TOTALLY blame the "Unwell 3" with a sob story. :ROFLMAO:
Not their crappy content, lack of planning, bad parenting, saturated Disney vlogger market, boring content, (and on, and on, and on)...
It would be how they were merely trying to live their lives and bring Florida to their stans, but the Unwell 3 were relentless and sabotaged them. Poor, poor us ggguuuuyyyzzzz. We even had to cancel our order for the Rivian because they hate us too and got our order wrong. Cancelling them along with Old Navy!! Attack my minions! Attack! It's so tough you gggguyyyyyyzzz.
'Omg, you guys!! We have to help them out!! After all they have done so much for us, the viewer!! So be like me and open at least 20 youtube accounts on throwaway email addresses and then go buy at least 20 phones and then watch them all day on all the phones so the views will go up and they can have all the things they so deserve so much!!!! '

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Even the former president got indicted and arrested already in the span of their lack of uploads. 🤡 Even the collapsed section of I-95 in Philly might actually be repaired faster than Ginn can edit and upload the next crappy MCO #hosted airport visit. 😆 The employees at the DMV seem as fast as cheetahs compared to Ginn.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Even the former president got indicted and arrested already in the span of their lack of uploads. 🤡 Even the collapsed section of I-95 in Philly might actually be repaired faster than Ginn can edit and upload the next crappy MCO #hosted airport visit. 😆 The employees at the DMV seem as fast as cheetahs compared to Ginn.
This is great. We should list the big things we all accomplished in the 6 days they haven't edited and uploaded a single 30 min vlog. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Once he figures out he can edit the videos for a faster turn around time, it’s over for her.
She really should be trying to prove to him that the channel needs her but I think he is just as dumb and lazy as she is.
Is Tim unaware of AI video editing? Another travel channel I watch, the host recently did a video on how he films the content and AI does the editing, metadata, thumbnail, and promo. (Explains the change of tone and decreased quality, I’ve stopped watching that channel as much)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They call their stans "friends" and accept free junk and money from them, but are rude and disrespectful enough to talk while chewing with their mouth open in front of their "friends", and can't be bothered to even post across their social media to let their "friends" know they'll be offline for a bit. And if it's a job like they pretend it is, may we introduce you to the concept of an out-of-office message, you unprofessional useless turds?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe the stress of having big baby put them over the edge. Maybe a divorce announcement is on the horizon? Although I don’t know how Jen would exist without Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe the stress of having big baby put them over the edge. Maybe a divorce announcement is on the horizon? Although I don’t know how Jen would exist without Dim.
I love all the dramatic theories.

You know it's probably going to be that they went on some Poly staycation and Jenn didn't want to "work" because she needed the relaxation time. Then they got back and had the nanny officially start yesterday so they had to work out the new, complex schedule of them not taking J to any activities or lessons and doing who-the-duck-knows all day.

Then Jenn had to do all the laundry from her vacation and is now exhausted and needs a second vacation to the beach. If they are going to the beach soon, it will mean a trip to DS for clothes because they won't have anything (that fits) to wear. Maybe they will throw up a live on their way out of town later this week, or some staycation vlog that took Jenn 3 days to edit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I may have snooped in the Orange County records this afternoon but nothing has been filed in either of their name as of today. I looked at records in general since I thought maybe one or the other lost it with each other and beat the other senseless as well.

Really, we all know it's going to be the usual mundane shrew found a reason not to update-likely vacation. And we are down to another hour left on this day. Will be interested how long Useless holds out.

Reactions: 18
Maybe they stopped by the Polynesian for a night en route to AMI because it is too long of a drive for Buddy. So they unpacked their frunk full of tit, and waddled on down to the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I heard TimBo got a vasectomy and Jenn had a bad reaction to her last round of lip fillers so no need vids for awhile.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she needed a root canal and Dim's hip finally broke for real.

Maybe Ginn found out about Dim's affair with Theme Park Dad.

• Haha
Maybe Elev8 saw FREs video and realized Tim ruined the popularity of the ropes course with all those closeup shots of his crotch being squeezed between that harness, plus his khaki booty butt on full display. Maybe Tim got pissed at Jenn for the horrible filming angles of his ass and crotch she edited into the vlog which he only found out about because Elev8 emailed him. Maybe Jenn quit editing forever because Tim got mad at her and now neither of them are willing to edit at all and they are at a standoff.

Or, maybe the renovation crew accidentally used a wrecking ball to bring down their actual house assuming that the junk heap was definitely being torn down and they were rebuilding from scratch. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.