The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m excited for the backyard renovation. It will be fantastically crappy and we’ll all get to make fun of their design choices. Plus we’ll get to listen to Jenn complain. “It’s so noisy you guys and I work at home in case you didn’t know”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
OMG! I’m halfway through the latest video and I’m yelling at my phone. Why do they think anyone is interested in the specs of their video camera? BFD, it’s part of your “job” equipment, nobody gives a 💩. I was a film photographer in an earlier life and believe me, that stuff is boring, plus, they share a brain cell and don’t know what they’re talking about.

The rented camera was overheating because of the use of image stabilization. I would say no to that one, since it will be unusable in the July FL heat/humidity. Or better yet, learn how to hold a camera steady and it won’t have to work so hard to fix your incompetence.

I agree with whomever posted about Buddy and the shorts - they need to start being careful with his privacy, he’s getting older and they are supposed to protect him, and present him in a respectful manner.

Lastly, why do vloggers think we want to watch them chew? Jenn was chowing down on bfast, she couldn’t do that before or after recording? I’m saving the rest for later, I can’t handle anymore.

Reactions: 29
So I just noticed that there is a new poster on Reddit. Could this be the editing princess herself? 2 are praising Jenn and 1 is a downvoted snarky comment on a post about their new upload schedule. Maybe “do you have children” is not snarky, but I read it that way. Considering she’s the only working mother on the planet and none of us know how to handle it like she does. 🙄
IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So I just noticed that there is a new poster on Reddit. Could this be the editing princess herself? 2 are praising Jenn and 1 is a downvoted snarky comment on a post about their new upload schedule. Maybe “do you have children” is not snarky, but I read it that way. Considering she’s the only working mother on the planet and none of us know how to handle it like she does. 🙄
View attachment 2222152
View attachment 2222153
View attachment 2222155
This initially feels like another Boodle Noodle situation to me. 😂

But, Tittlerbox? Maybe it's TPD. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@scopeyscope I wondered the same thing about them selling their house. I was thinking they would go smaller. Something small, to have less to clean. But thinking about all their stuff, they would have to go bigger. Their house has 4 bedrooms. They would need atleast one or two more bedrooms or a finished basement/attic, to just store stuff. Maybe to help get rid of the storage unit? So, a master bedroom for them, one for each of the kids, one to record in & one for storage. Other Youtubers, I watch that only film at home, normally have one room they use to record & edit in. The Trackers have a bedroom to record in but edit in the small room downstairs. I don’t think Dinn likes going upstairs alot. So just staying downstairs all day is the problem. The baby's crib and such are all up there. If she went up there when it’s just her with the kids, she couldn’t keep an eye on J$. With both of the kids having naps at the same time, she would still have to stay upstairs to make sure J$ doesn’t sneak around & miss with the baby.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2222152
View attachment 2222153
View attachment 2222155
I literally LOL'd for real at the "do you have children?" comment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone in the last thread had mentioned that they were nervous when J was around O. Did anyone notice in the video around 13:38 when she told J to give O “a very gentle kiss, very gentle alright?” that there was a hard cut after that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Someone in the last thread had mentioned that they were nervous when J was around O. Did anyone notice in the video around 13:38 when she told J to give O “a very gentle kiss, very gentle alright?” that there was a hard cut after that.
Yeah, I'm convinced that J$ is never gentle with O. Hence why they're always separated.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2222152
View attachment 2222153
View attachment 2222155
I’m banned from that group, it won’t let me post. However, I downvote every post. ETA: kudos to whomever said they would go down the list of milestones with BO. I must admit him sticking out his tongue was cute. They were high again on that couch and Tim mentioned peeing his pants again (he really should have that looked at, in 37 years, my husband has never said he almost peed his pants)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2222152
View attachment 2222153
View attachment 2222155
'your editing made me feel like I was at Epcot with Tim' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This initially feels like another Boodle Noodle situation to me. 😂

But, Tittlerbox? Maybe it's TPD. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2222152
View attachment 2222153
View attachment 2222155
My main reddit account was banned by Tim but I used my backup to downvote that comment. It took everything I had not to respond to them. Lots of people have children and can work from home every day. Lots of women are single mothers and manage to take 4 kids on their own grocery shopping. These Stan’s are just as delusional as Tim and Jenn.

Reactions: 15
just catching up after an already draining week at work… good god he looks like he is 60 yrs old here!
We have posted some sad sack pics of him before, but this is the worst!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
@scopeyscope I wondered the same thing about them selling their house. I was thinking they would go smaller. Something small, to have less to clean. But thinking about all their stuff, they would have to go bigger. Their house has 4 bedrooms. They would need atleast one or two more bedrooms or a finished basement/attic, to just store stuff. Maybe to help get rid of the storage unit? So, a master bedroom for them, one for each of the kids, one to record in & one for storage. Other Youtubers, I watch that only film at home, normally have one room they use to record & edit in. The Trackers have a bedroom to record in but edit in the small room downstairs. I don’t think Dinn likes going upstairs alot. So just staying downstairs all day is the problem. The baby's crib and such are all up there. If she went up there when it’s just her with the kids, she couldn’t keep an eye on J$. With both of the kids having naps at the same time, she would still have to stay upstairs to make sure J$ doesn’t sneak around & miss with the baby.
IIRC Jenn mentioned on one of their lives that she wanted a bigger house because of course she does.

• Wow
IIRC Jenn mentioned on one of their lives that she wanted a bigger house because of course she does.
Honestly, that's one of the fundamental issues with them - retail therapy. Why sort out the domestic issues or work on small things to make the most of the space they DO have when you can buy to excess? They'll just fill all the rooms at the new house with Aulani junk.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.