The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets hot much of the year, but there are long stretches of time that it’s gorgeous and very comfortable to play outside every day. J$ is an indoor cat and doesn’t even know that outdoor cats are a thing.
---

100%. If I wear my hair up it’s neat without flyaways and I wear a cute headband to hide my baby hairs. So instead of looking like I’m on the struggle bus with day 3 hair, it’s kinda cute and boho. 5 minutes of makeup and you’re good to go. She films looking like she does, and then watches it back and publishes it. I just can’t.
I have a feeling we will get a live soon where she's all made up or we will soon have a video of her not looking like a frumpy slob. You're welcome Jenn! Glad we can give you some makeup/hair advice. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you aren't selling out your incapable of giving consent children to make some money on the internet you are automatically a way better person than Jen or Tim Tracker.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It gets hot much of the year, but there are long stretches of time that it’s gorgeous and very comfortable to play outside every day. J$ is an indoor cat and doesn’t even know that outdoor cats are a thing.
---

100%. If I wear my hair up it’s neat without flyaways and I wear a cute headband to hide my baby hairs. So instead of looking like I’m on the struggle bus with day 3 hair, it’s kinda cute and boho. 5 minutes of makeup and you’re good to go. She films looking like she does, and then watches it back and publishes it. I just can’t.
Because she and he just don’t care. Not about themselves, their stans, their kids, or anything else. The only thing they care about is where their next meal is coming from and how much money can they flex to the stans.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree. I have no clue how she doesn't see what we see.

I'd be mortified to watch myself back on video slurping up cereal. I'd be mortified at blotchy skin and no eyelashes and no eyebrows on camera, with hair looking like I just stepped out of a wind tunnel. I'd be beyond mortified at that recent image of her sitting hunchbacked (with no neck) looking like Jabba the Hutt at the computer "editing" and I'd "edit" myself right out of the final "vid" if I saw myself looking like that.

It's either she completely lacks self-awareness, or she still believes she's the "hot chick" that's on her Twitter pic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Because she and he just don’t care. Not about themselves, their stans, their kids, or anything else. The only thing they care about is where their next meal is coming from and how much money can they flex to the stans.
#homemovies
They're gonna be toothless, riddled with tumours and missing limbs from undiagnosed diabetes but, hey, look at the seven new Epcot deserts we're snacking on before lunch. Read 'em and weep, poor plebs!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Colorized Photograph of Abraham Lincoln enjoying a cheese curd after the Confederate surrender at Appomattox.

1686163967035.png

---
Ginn smuggling snacks on snacks with a dumper that large.

1686164066418.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Every time Jenn is eyefucking that camera I'm reminded of Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs saying 'I'd duck me'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand the point of these local videos. Every metro has something like that place. There is no reason to waste your vacation time going to something like that. And if you live there, are you really watching Tim Tracker for ideas. Everyone knows about golf or go-carts or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The title is longer than the description. She truly is a metadata master.

IMG_1412.jpeg

And I bet it still took hours for her to do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh dear. He really will turn up to any old tit he’s getting for free won’t he? How the mighty have fallen.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand the point of these local videos. Every metro has something like that place. There is no reason to waste your vacation time going to something like that. And if you live there, are you really watching Tim Tracker for ideas. Everyone knows about golf or go-carts or whatever.
They have to put out a video of them doing something. They need to 70K of views it will get. Its too hot to be outside, & all 4 of them have to go. So like we always say about them claiming to be a travel channel & doing family channel things. Maybe it's for people who want to move to Orlando & don't want to go to theme parks?

Reactions: 11
They most certainly have a lawn service. We would be hearing about how he had to mow otherwise. Lawn service in Florida isn’t a flex so that’s why they never mention it. Now if roomba made a mower I’m sure they would be first in line to buy a few…you know one for the back, one for the sides and one for front. They are a special blend of dumb and lazy that makes burning through their undeserved fortune comical.

@Caligirl123 thank you! Although chilly it is really nice coming from the hot humid weather of Orlando. We are obsessed with the Jacarandas in bloom here. Stunning!
@BoPeeps78 appreciate it! I will look into all of those. For some reason when I think of the tar pits I just think of that movie with James Spader and Rob Lowe Bad Influence where he dumps a body in them. I didn’t realize there was visit value!
There is an automated mower like Roomba. I saw them at Epcot mowing the lawn. I don’t know if it was a prototype but maybe big shot Tim can get one since he’s so important.

Reactions: 6
I so want to kick Tim's ass in go-karts. Little does he know, I used to be a race car driver. Bump and bang him a little bit.

Reactions: 19
I’m only 90 seconds into the new vlog but we have a nanny sighting! She can be seeing here, carrying Jackson:
87030D58-3D11-4447-BFDF-CD065E5DFF64.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
You beat me to it!
I recognized his hair cut from the back. They make no attempt to brush it. It sticks up in the back.
So sad they need a nanny to watch their kids so they can do a ropes course and duck around on their own in a place designed for children.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Nanny #XXXX looks like a college kid to me - thanks for the pix everyone.

and for the Love of God let J$ walk - JFC - he can't feed himself, he isn't potty trained - how do they expect this child to go to school in just about 2 months from now. No school is going to carry him around and hand feed him. This makes me so angry :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I recognized his hair cut from the back. They make no attempt to brush it. It sticks up in the back.
So sad they need a nanny to watch their kids so they can do a ropes course and duck around on their own in a place designed for children.
And the girl shoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.