The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Views are down 25%, Tim must be freaking out. As for jobs, I can see Jenn join a MLM.
I can totally see her joining a MLM (or several). She would still be way too lazy to put any effort into selling anything, though, but I wouldn’t put it past her to con her adoring stans into joining under her and letting them do all the work. They’re probably just as lazy as she is, though.

Reactions: 21
Tim may eventually have to enter the workforce again but Jenn is never working again ever.
I do think we will see them cut back on things like first class to Hawaii and suites/concierge on cruises before Tim gets a job.
I’m surprised they do not have more sponsorships. They are addicted to the box meal kits. That would have been an easy sponsor. YouTubers all also seem to be sponsored by Helix (mattresses), Better Health (therapy that they both desperately need), and box meal kits. With almost a million subscribers, I wonder why they don’t have further sponsorships.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim may eventually have to enter the workforce again but Jenn is never working again ever.
I do think we will see them cut back on things like first class to Hawaii and suites/concierge on cruises before Tim gets a job.
I’m surprised they do not have more sponsorships. They are addicted to the box meal kits. That would have been an easy sponsor. YouTubers all also seem to be sponsored by Helix (mattresses), Better Health (therapy that they both desperately need), and box meal kits. With almost a million subscribers, I wonder why they don’t have further sponsorships.
Wonder what sponsors they could get? Everybody & their brother does the meal kits, headspace, magic spoon & few others… I heard on a podcast the frame the other day- so clearly that company is pimping themselves out to whoever they can.

Reactions: 10
I can totally see her joining a MLM (or several). She would still be way too lazy to put any effort into selling anything, though, but I wouldn’t put it past her to con her adoring stans into joining under her and letting them do all the work. They’re probably just as lazy as she is, though.
I always read MLM in the queer sense of Men Loving Men which makes it doubly hilarious given the Controversy(tm).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always read MLM in the queer sense of Men Loving Men which makes it doubly hilarious given the Controversy(tm).
Now I am interested. What kind of posts are they? People getting scammed by MLM's or people trying to sell stuff? I know MLM's like Lularoe got into trouble and people were left with $1,000's worth of stuff. From what I hear people did end up selling most of the stuff at a discount just to get rid of the product.

I do admit I like Tupperware, Pampered Chef and a couple other companies items. I have friends who do sell the stuff. But they are not pushy except for one. If they make a sale, great. If not. they have other sources of income (like a 9-5 or their spouse works and they do Pampered Chef for a little extra income. But that desperate for money were they are pushy).

Reactions: 9
I just checked the Orange County, Florida Corrections Department inmate records (updated every 30-minutes) just in case they were in the clink and needed bail money. Nope. 🚔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does anyone that actually watches the videos still remember the Slackers telling everyone that they would be taking a break this weekend?? They are arguing that in the FB group

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah, I doubt any box company is going to work for them when they have channels like Tasting History who can actually cook-I think Max has/had a sponsorship with Hello Fresh at one point. She can't even make a cup of coffee without freaking out.

I am betting on MLMs if she does anything as well. Sort of surprise she didn't pilfer Lula Roe in it's heyday. I had a cousin who sold Plexus for a long time-didn't lose any weight-but was like Jen and did select shots of her face and the skinnier parts of her body and claimed she lost a 100 pounds :rolleyes:

Still surprised we haven't gotten a video. I am still putting my money on vacation if something was seriously wrong she'd be milking it like she did with those NICU photos.
---
Does anyone that actually watches the videos still remember the Slackers telling everyone that they would be taking a break this weekend?? They are arguing that in the FB group
Nope the load just said they were going on vacation soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
When it comes time to get a job, I imagine Dimmy would hit up his travel agent "friends" to see if he could get hired on there. He's such a Disney expert 🥴
He can't go back to construction. He's older, soft, out of shape and his hip can't handle manual labor. Imagine being the poor sucker that gets him as his agent. He doesn't know anything or when anything is. Hurricane season? Nope. Festival dates? Nope. Various shows or cruise ships information? Nope. Let alone being available when your clientele needs you to change your reservations or answer questions. Don't even get me started on him trying to explain Genie+ or LL. :ROFLMAO:
The best they might get is where the restrooms are located and all the recommended hot dog options.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When it comes time to get a job, I imagine Dimmy would hit up his travel agent "friends" to see if he could get hired on there. He's such a Disney expert 🥴
He can't go back to construction. He's older, soft, out of shape and his hip can't handle manual labor. Imagine being the poor sucker that gets him as his agent. He doesn't know anything or when anything is. Hurricane season? Nope. Festival dates? Nope. Various shows or cruise ships information? Nope. Let alone being available when your clientele needs you to change your reservations or answer questions. Don't even get me started on him trying to explain Genie+ or LL. :ROFLMAO:
The best they might get is where the restrooms are located and all the recommended hot dog options.
You forgot he'll be able to tell you if they chocolate chip cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Ginn is buried under a pile of 21491820912 t shirts that fell on her as she attempted to add one more to the pile.

Their house is such a mess Dim most likely wouldn't even notice something isn't right, and he'll just assume she's sleeping somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And he wasn't even good at construction in the first place. He would've never made it as long as he did if he wasn't working for his brother's company 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh, I could see the vlog if she did manage to get knocked up again she'd be doing that stupid laugh and he'd have those sad dead eyes. Especially if it's anytime soon since they will likely have three kids in diapers at once unless OG Buddy stars it up with I pooped in the potty! God, you know that kid is going to get tit for that chart when he's at school.

As far as taxes go, I'm assuming you have to do a 1099 form for what they do. I have thought the LLC may have been formed in part to simplify their taxes, but it still doesn't explain where all that money is going. I really doubt they are only making $145K between the trips, the car, and the constant shopping trips it doesn't make sense at all.
It only makes sense if they're putting it on credit and just paying the minimum balances, which is so bleeping dumb, so that's exactly what they're doing.

I would really love to see their finances because you know they are wasting soooo much money. They could have been set for life if they had been smarter about, well, EVERYTHING (and also never had kids).

Didn't he essentially leave his brother's company to be a janitor for the science center. Correct me, if I'm wrong. I don't exactly see that as much as a step up unless they could afford to pay his insurance or any bens.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.