The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nanny is there to clearly watch Jackson. Jenn can be seen waiting for Dim to do the ropes course and she has big baby in the carrier:
94BD139B-891F-4A0A-9D62-CA68744EDED5.png

A single mom is capable of taking 4 kids to one of these places on her own but these two asshats need a nanny with them to help handle a 3 year old and a baby. Truly pathetic.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Can't decide who is in more pain, me for witnessing this, or Dim. Or maybe he likes it.

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.46.44 PM.png

---
He looks like he's rocking a thong and no pants.
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.48.47 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
oh @Quasimodo - those shots - I can't get rid of those pix - as Phoebe on Friends once said - 'my eyes - my eyes' - LOL!!!!

1686167636805.png

what a pathetic sight - 2 very capable adults with one baby and a nearly 4 year old and they need a nanny - so so sad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Because he was invited out. These vloggers will not spend their own dime unless it benefits them. The reason Dim and the other “popular” theme park vloggers haven’t been to Marceline or other WD sites/not theme parks, is because they haven’t been #hosted to do it. Remember Dim only went once to the Disney Studios because he was #hosted. How many times has he, or any of the others, been to California and visited the Disney sites other than the parks. Don’t give Mr. Meat Sweats anymore kudos, he could have done this type of vlog early in his channel career if he HAD WANTED TO.
#homemovies
I know there are several opinions on ATW, but I will say, him and Justin Scarred are the only 2 I’m familiar with that go to these type of places without getting hosted. I do agree, the rest of them only go if they’re paid to. I hope these places never choose to host the slackers again, they wouldn’t appreciate it and they’d do absolutely no research to be informed on what they are there to see & film.

Reactions: 16
Alright, let's check out their healthy diet you guyzzzz!!!

Pretzel with dips
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.54.54 PM.png

Cheese curds with dip
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.55.04 PM.png

Dim's "tall" burger (is it 6.2 inches with the buns on?)
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.55.25 PM.png

Summer Nanny's cheeseburger (Ginn just uses "we")
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.55.51 PM.png

Buddy's massive pizza and fries
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.56.08 PM.png

And Ginn's sad pathetic philly cheesesteak (dude, why would you get a philly cheesesteak from these kinds of places?)
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.56.17 PM.png

Ginn couldn't stop gushing about the fries. They're plant-based, after all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Oh dear. He really will turn up to any old tit he’s getting for free won’t he? How the mighty have fallen.
They are pimping themselves out for anything. What makes me mad is they act like they love all these places but they never return unless it’s free

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eeyore is giving good advice here, it's too bad her comment will get deleted. No one traveling to the Disney/Universal area is going to drive all the way to Sanford to visit this place.
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 4.10.38 PM.png

This for sure is a bot, right? This can't be a rational, sane, human.

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 4.11.18 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The nanny is there to clearly watch Jackson. Jenn can be seen waiting for Dim to do the ropes course and she has big baby in the carrier:
View attachment 2224265

A single mom is capable of taking 4 kids to one of these places on her own but these two asshats need a nanny with them to help handle a 3 year old and a baby. Truly pathetic.
Is she holding a camera there?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Pretzel with dips
View attachment 2224315

Cheese curds with dip
View attachment 2224318

View attachment 2224321

View attachment 2224323

View attachment 2224326

And Ginn's sad pathetic philly cheesesteak (dude, why would you get a philly cheesesteak from these kinds of places?)
View attachment 2224329

She probably doesn’t know that fries come from potatoes, that grow in the ground, making them all plant-based? 🥴
They need to let that kid walk on his own, and feed himself and everything else they hold him back on. They probably told nanny #757 that’s he’s too unhinged to walk around on his own and that he simply must be carried at all times.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Not watching this crap but does he realize how sad he looks standing on that podium alone?

View attachment 2224232
I'm honestly surprised he didn't make J$stand on #2 and position Ollie's car seat on #3 to assert his masculinity and dominance over his offspring. He 1000% comes off like the overcompetitive dad who still tries to beat his kids in carnival games when he's in his 50's
---
WHY IS SHE CARRYING HIM? Let the boy walk!
He's bleeping 3 1/2 years old let him walk FFS! And if he's being a brat and doesn't want to, stop giving into him and treating him like a baby.
---
Can't decide who is in more pain, me for witnessing this, or Dim. Or maybe he likes it.

View attachment 2224282
---
He looks like he's rocking a thong and no pants.
View attachment 2224292
He for sure strikes me as someone who loves his little beta balls crushed. If Theme Park Dad was there he'd be in heaven.
---

Pretzel with dips
View attachment 2224315

Cheese curds with dip
View attachment 2224318

View attachment 2224321

View attachment 2224323

View attachment 2224326

View attachment 2224329

JFC they're both going to have coronaries before they're 50! :sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So now is J$ only eating as Timmy calls it cheese pizza even though we know it as pepperoni pizza. And $liver I feel for you, your egg donor doesn't give 2 shits about her diet and what she is eating.

Reactions: 24
When has her hair been down in the last..what? Year? Maybe a couple of times? I get that it’s hot and is easiest to have you hair out of your face around the house. But maybe a barrette? Or a headband? Something. Is my hair is a weird sleep bun right now? Yes. But I’m not putting my face out on the internet either. Have just a little self respect. Tension alopecia is a thing.
She probably doesn’t actually need a hair tie at this point. The grease probably holds it all together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What in the actual duck.

*Did Jenn dye her hair pre-trip? That didn't even look like her head. Dark hair? I thought it was a second nanny. 😂
*That baby looks so uncomfortable in that carrier. It looks like it is hanging too low. Not surprising, since Jenn doesn't wear a properly fitting bra either. 🥴
*They brought a bleeping entourage to some fun center? How embarrassing.
*Tim and the harness tit - holy wherethefuckareyourballs, Batman. I am convinced he has no idea this view exists and Jenn gladly edits it right into the vlog. 😅😵 And it really does look like his bare ass is on display. Holy tit.
*They clearly ate food there because it was free, right? Nobody eats that much overpriced, crap food at a place like this unless you paid way too much for your kid's birthday party and they serve those pizzas to everyone as part of the package.
*It is absolutely hilarious how far Tim has fallen in the vlogging world. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They cater specifically to lonely, unwed "pick-me girls" and schizophrenics

1686170017868.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Pretzel with dips
View attachment 2224315

Cheese curds with dip
View attachment 2224318

View attachment 2224321

View attachment 2224323

View attachment 2224326

View attachment 2224329

Holy hell....how are these people not 500 pounds??? My stomach is literally turning as I look at all this food.

Reactions: 22
What I don’t understand is why they carry big baby in the carrier AND push an empty stroller around. Most people use a carrier when taking a stroller like that isn’t feasible. Their behavior is truly baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh ffs, a nanny.

I thought there was an extra entree but then I thought they were just ordering too much food again.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.