The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, I would love it if they were having renovation problems, especially if the house was just barely livable enough where they didn't have an excuse to have a six month staycation at various Disney properties.

Also, out of curiosity has Peach ever been arrested for possession charges in the past? Saw someone with her name who had a charge from 2012 that didn't get resolved until 2021 but wasn't sure if it was her or not. I looked in Seminole County, btw.

Also dug up the records of the old house I found it interesting they they sold it for $10 to what appears to be a shell company that no longer exists.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe they were driving to AMI and the Tesla blew a tire and Dim was going to call Theme Park Dad to come save them while Ginn kept fake laughing but then Dim dropped his phone and an alligator swooped in and ate it and Ginn couldn't find her phone cause it was stuck somewhere between her rolls and she would have just texted herself from her own phone anyway, so they decided to hitchhikewaddle to get help but since they're directionally challenged, they ended up in a swamp and then the battery in Big Baby's Rockit died and he spit his stupid pacifier straight into Ginn's eye so she became half blind AND started going through Raisin Bran Crunch withdrawals and tried to chase after OG Buddy cause Summer Nanny had packed him raisins for snacks and she ended up tripping over her own penis toes in the process and finally sprained one of her toothpick ankles, so then Dim had to find a palm tree (which is their world) and use the fronds to put together a stretcher to carry her dead weight through the swamp and then Dim's hip broke in the process and right now they're still stuck in a swamp and Ginn's eating squishy bugs just so she can have junk stuck in her teeth to pick out with her tongue. *fake laugh*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Maybe they were driving to AMI and the Tesla blew a tire and Dim was going to call Theme Park Dad to come save them while Ginn kept fake laughing but then Dim dropped his phone and an alligator swooped in and ate it and Ginn couldn't find her phone cause it was stuck somewhere between her rolls and she would have just texted herself from her own phone anyway, so they decided to hitchhikewaddle to get help but since they're directionally challenged, they ended up in a swamp and then the battery in Big Baby's Rockit died and he spit his stupid pacifier straight into Ginn's eye so she became half blind AND started going through Raisin Bran Crunch withdrawals and tried to chase after OG Buddy cause Summer Nanny had packed him raisins for snacks and she ended up tripping over her own penis toes in the process and finally sprained one of her toothpick ankles, so then Dim had to find a palm tree (which is their world) and use the fronds to put together a stretcher to carry her dead weight through the swamp and then Dim's hip broke in the process and right now they're still stuck in a swamp and Ginn's eating squishy bugs just so she can have junk stuck in her teeth to pick out with her tongue. *fake laugh*

• Haha
Here’s the reason for the delay in vids. The Trackers have a major crisis on their hands. Jenn lost her paprika eye pencil. Not only is Sephora out of stock but the item has also been discontinued. “Vids” will resume when a suitable replacement eye pencil has been found. Guuuyyyyssss, it could take weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here’s the reason for the delay in vids. The Trackers have a major crisis on their hands. Jenn lost her paprika eye pencil. Not only is Sephora out of stock but the item has also been discontinued. “Vids” will resume when a suitable replacement eye pencil has been found. Guuuyyyyssss, it could take weeks.
National Paprika crisis. The real supply change issue. They might've also ran out of Ring Pops at the Dollar Store to pacify the buddy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Maybe Elev8 saw FREs video and realized Tim ruined the popularity of the ropes course with all those closeup shots of his crotch being squeezed between that harness, plus his khaki booty butt on full display. Maybe Tim got pissed at Jenn for the horrible filming angles of his ass and crotch she edited into the vlog which he only found out about because Elev8 emailed him. Maybe Jenn quit editing forever because Tim got mad at her and now neither of them are willing to edit at all and they are at a standoff.

Or, maybe the renovation crew accidentally used a wrecking ball to bring down their actual house assuming that the junk heap was definitely being torn down and they were rebuilding from scratch. 😏
😂😂😂
Another little something from a whacko stano.....

View attachment 2238754
Missing something? Like where is the dog and the other dog with a halo?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Why not get some real paprika and some water or mineral oil and make her own? LOL. Then she will "accidently" get the spicy kind and get it in her eye. Then we have to hear about it for weeks, months and maybe years.
---
Mega bleep Tracker sounds like a really awesome metal band name.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe they haven’t posted because the ogre took a course on how to edit and plan and now she’s busy stockpiling videos. And while she’s at it she deep cleaned the whole house while the laundry was going and meal prepped homemade healthy meals…oh, and taking care of the boys without a nanny.
🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe the two of them tried to plan a trip to Japan to prove us all wrong that they can indeed plan a trip on their own, and are now currently wandering around Iceland

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20230614_113002_YouTube.jpg

Somebody mentioned themepark worldwide the other day. I love this guy. Just wanted to point out that he uploads daily and he also has another channel called the Sanbrooke Adventures. He's from the UK and he's currently on a USA road trip for the entire month of June, visiting 25 theme parks. He's out all day, travels to a hotel at night, edits and uploads a vlog before travelling somewhere else and doing it again the next day. As well as theme park vlogs He's doing travel vlogs for his other channel where he's showing other parts of the road trip like places to eat and Walmart and target trips. Everything he does is informative and even when he's at home in the uk he does something different every day and has the vlog up the same day. I mentioned it last year when he went to a bonfire night event. Meanwhile the trackers still haven't finished halloween or christmas 2022. It's really not that difficult to edit jenn 😂

View attachment 2239273

Somebody mentioned themepark worldwide the other day. I love this guy. Just wanted to point out that he uploads daily and he also has another channel called the Sanbrooke Adventures. He's from the UK and he's currently on a USA road trip for the entire month of June, visiting 25 theme parks. He's out all day, travels to a hotel at night, edits and uploads a vlog before travelling somewhere else and doing it again the next day. As well as theme park vlogs He's doing travel vlogs for his other channel where he's showing other parts of the road trip like places to eat and Walmart and target trips. Everything he does is informative and even when he's at home in the uk he does something different every day and has the vlog up the same day. I mentioned it last year when he went to a bonfire night event. Meanwhile the trackers still haven't finished halloween or christmas 2022. It's really not that difficult to edit jenn 😂
yeah that was me. After skimming through the TPWW tattle thread it seems as though Shawn has had some shady friends in the past, but on the whole I enjoy his videos and find them informative. He is worlds apart from the Trackers. He actually works hard and uploads daily. The difference of quality between his vlogs and the trackers is astounding.

I actually think the Tracker channel is going to decline faster than we’ve anticipated. This random week of no uploading is going to hit them harder than before when they had BB. The channel was already struggling, and taking another break is going to make it twice as hard for the channel to recover. I just can’t believe they would be that dumb to let it slide downhill so far.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it possible to die from hypoxia between picking your teeth and fake laughing? If so, 🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually think the Tracker channel is going to decline faster than we’ve anticipated. This random week of no uploading is going to hit them harder than before when they had BB. The channel was already struggling, and taking another break is going to make it twice as hard for the channel to recover. I just can’t believe they would be that dumb to let it slide downhill so far.
Right. I know they are dumb, but I didn’t realize they were this dumb to completely abandon their channel for a full week. This will definitely hurt them more than the break with BB. With that break, they informed everyone. This just shows how they take their fan base for granted. It’s going to bite them. It would be so easy for them to put a quick post out on IG or a short video explaining they’d be absent. They’ve even done that in the past when they were on trips.

Reactions: 21
Well tit, I would actually watch that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
God, I would love it if they were having renovation problems, especially if the house was just barely livable enough where they didn't have an excuse to have a six month staycation at various Disney properties.

Also, out of curiosity has Peach ever been arrested for possession charges in the past? Saw someone with her name who had a charge from 2012 that didn't get resolved until 2021 but wasn't sure if it was her or not. I looked in Seminole County, btw.

Also dug up the records of the old house I found it interesting they they sold it for $10 to what appears to be a shell company that no longer exists.
Yeah that's her sister. Best theory is she cleared up those charges because she moved back to Florida.

I'll have to look at the house thing today that sounds odd.

Reactions: 10
I just read an article that someone gave birth at fort wilderness. Baby #3 will definitely be coming now. She got to top that and give birth in front of the castle lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hope the stans who lurk on here are seeing just how much their idols really respect and / or care about them.

No "vids" since June 7th. Not even a brief mention on IG or Twitter telling their loyal viewers that they'll be offline for a few days.

Yet Tim can randomly post about what Mickey and Minnie will be wearing for Christmas at Disneyland (not the one for the state he lives in)...and then not respond to anyone's comments asking if they're OK.

So yeah, you stans can spout all the stupid dumbfuck nonsense you want about them but remember, YOU are the ones keeping them "employed" in this "job," and THIS is what they really think of you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.