The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their new video is mildly infuriating, they were so overly excited for what is an average local arcade. They literally have unlimited access to Disney world, Universal and so many other amazing options most people don't get daily access to and they constantly look disinterested and like they are perpetually bored...whereas at this ridiculous arcade because they have clearly been paid to go they were acting like the food was gourmet and the entertainment top quality, no wonder the parks now barely work with them if they aren't going to be equal in their enthusiasm.
The fake enthusiasm is so awful. Tim saying “Ooh! This looks amazing!” over a bar food menu at a bowling alley. I mean, really?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am sure there's more than enough in Orlando to be able to cover without feeling the dread of going somewhere, they could have covered the parks, walking trails, hiking trails, amusements, attractions, shopping, the many different restaurants, free things you can do with kids an also done little things like "top 5/10 things you can do while on holiday" etc (I actually watch quite a lot of those top things to do/see while on holiday)
Yep. They used to do that. Except what's the difference now? Two kids.

I guess two kids are too much to take around Florida state parks, hiking trails, scenic spots, historical spots of interest, museums, local non-theme park attractions (that aren't the OSC), etc. :rolleyes: Gee, I wonder how Tim's mom used to do it with FOUR little kids running around?

Buddy and Oliver seem to be restricted to going to Target, library dates with the summer babysitter, drive-thru coffee runs, and #hosted ball-squishing, mangina-focused expeditions with their "parents."

BTW, I saw this under the "testing a new Sony vlogging camera" "vid." I almost spit out my coffee reading this.

Gosh darn those selfish parents who stayed on "paternity" leave (I guess that's what this stan thinks it's called for the dad and the mom 😵) while Tim and Jenn went "back to work!" If only we could all be as dEdiCaTeD as Tim and Jenn! 🥴

1686225412735.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They showed J$ bowling. Well, they showed him pushing one or two balls down the little kid bowling ramp. I believe that is the only time we see J$ on camera doing an activity. I skipped through most of it, but did not see him doing the mini golf, which is supposedly his other favorite thing. Tim mentions that J$ loved the arcade and was able to pick out prizes with his points. We see none of that. I hope J$ did all the stuff he could do with Nanny de Jour off camera.

For the most part, places like that do not have a lot for little kids to do. To do axe throwing, ropes courses and go carts, you usually have to be a certain age, along with a certain height. The axe throwing places by us are all 16+, Ropes courses are usually something like 6 or 8 years old at minimum, along with a minimum height. Same for go carts. If I was doing laser tag and there was a 3 year old in there, it would annoy me. I don't know that he did it, that's just my 2 cents worth. For a kid like J$ who isn't told no, it must have been tough for him to watch Tim do all that stuff when he wasn't old enough to do a lot of it.

That's why am surprised they took J, why take a kid to something when they can't do a ton of it, am guessing none of dimothys bfs could make it with him an she was suffering from FOMO so they went with the "nanny" but really they could have left J home alone with the "nanny" an they two with the baby could have went, it's not like the baby is going to know he's missing out unlike J who will

Reactions: 8
Yep. They used to do that. Except what's the difference now? Two kids.

I guess two kids are too much to take around Florida state parks, hiking trails, scenic spots, historical spots of interest, museums, local non-theme park attractions (that aren't the OSC), etc. :rolleyes: Gee, I wonder how Tim's mom used to do it with FOUR little kids running around?

Buddy and Oliver seem to be restricted to going to Target, library dates with the summer babysitter, drive-thru coffee runs, and #hosted ball-squishing, mangina-focused expeditions with their "parents."

BTW, I saw this under the "testing a new Sony vlogging camera" "vid." I almost spit out my coffee reading this.

Gosh darn those selfish parents who stayed on "paternity" leave (I guess that's what this stan thinks it's called for the dad and the mom 😵) while Tim and Jenn went "back to work!" If only we could all be as dEdiCaTeD as Tim and Jenn! 🥴

View attachment 2225723
The irony in the fact they used to do a ton of things that is perfect for kids when they didn't have kids, an now that they do they do none of it, has J even ever been to a museum? By his age I had been to a few because they always had perfect things for kids to do an the majority of them are free so it was perfect for a day out

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They showed J$ bowling. Well, they showed him pushing one or two balls down the little kid bowling ramp. I believe that is the only time we see J$ on camera doing an activity. I skipped through most of it, but did not see him doing the mini golf, which is supposedly his other favorite thing. Tim mentions that J$ loved the arcade and was able to pick out prizes with his points. We see none of that. I hope J$ did all the stuff he could do with Nanny de Jour off camera.

For the most part, places like that do not have a lot for little kids to do. To do axe throwing, ropes courses and go carts, you usually have to be a certain age, along with a certain height. The axe throwing places by us are all 16+, Ropes courses are usually something like 6 or 8 years old at minimum, along with a minimum height. Same for go carts. If I was doing laser tag and there was a 3 year old in there, it would annoy me. I don't know that he did it, that's just my 2 cents worth. For a kid like J$ who isn't told no, it must have been tough for him to watch Tim do all that stuff when he wasn't old enough to do a lot of it.
They did show Jackson in the arcade very briefly playing a giant version of Hungry Hungry hippos and a virtual bowling game.

This would have been a day better spent with his assistant Mike. Not sure why Tim had to drag his useless blob of a wife, two young kids, and a nanny here. Jenn did even less activities than Jackson. She just has such bad FOMO and can’t be away from Tim so she was up his ass the whole time instead of taking her toddler around to do what very little age appropriate activities there were for him.

Reactions: 21
This latest Vlog was all Timmy - and that is just plain sad. When my kids were J$ age, we would find things to do that they could partake in. Like @2020planner mentions above - museums is a great thought. And if J$ played mini golf - which we all know he loves - then why not show it - unless none of the footage was useable? And seriously J4D's your FOMO is getting worse - you cart around a 3 month old baby to this? You could have stayed home and cleaned up Fort Pampers while Timmy took J$ - no nanny needed. But then again, Timmy couldn't be the manchild he is. And the thumbnail of him on the podium stand - WOW - what a narcissistic ahole. Don't you realize Timmy that someday your children are going to see these videos and wonder why is Dad on the podium instead of us?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The irony in the fact they used to do a ton of things that is perfect for kids when they didn't have kids, an now that they do they do none of it, has J even ever been to a museum? By his age I had been to a few because they always had perfect things for kids to do an the majority of them are free so it was perfect for a day out
Part of the problem is that they cannot film at most places that are age appropriate for J$. The library, children's museums, parks, even the Crayola place, they all have little kids running around and I think it would take 2.5 seconds for a parent to rip that ginormous camera out of Tim's hand and smash it to bits filming little kids. And we all know their mantra--if they can't film it, they won't do it.

View attachment 2225723
Julie is right, most parents would still be on paternity leave--but only if they worked for a company that offered leave. When you own your own business (I know, that's a stretch here) you get what you make of your situation. The Trackers had (literally) 9 months to plan for $liver's birth. They had 9 months where they could have made miscellaneous videos like Top 5 Quick Service restaurant or Top 5 rides for a 3 year old or Our favorite hotel, park, restaurant, store, whatever--a million things. They had 9 months to make generic videos and they did absolutely nothing. They could have made 3 months of every other day content in that time. So they don't deserve parent leave if they "own" their own business and did not prepare for another child coming into the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jen: I want to come back here and do the ropes course. I don’t have the right shoes.
Tim: There’s a 300 pound weight limit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They did show Jackson in the arcade very briefly playing a giant version of Hungry Hungry hippos and a virtual bowling game.

This would have been a day better spent with his assistant Mike. Not sure why Tim had to drag his useless blob of a wife, two young kids, and a nanny here. Jenn did even less activities than Jackson. She just has such bad FOMO and can’t be away from Tim so she was up his ass the whole time instead of taking her toddler around to do what very little age appropriate activities there were for him.
this is the part that confuses the duck out of me. Instead of the beastly sloth grappling Big Baby the whole time, why not have the nanny watch the infant while you spend time playing with your preschooler? I mean isn’t that the normal nanny set up?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I live in butt f*ck nowhere, and even we have a complex similar to this lol. I would not be spending my vacation there. But let’s say I did want to go, where is Sanford in relation to the parks and the main tourist hubs? Could have at least had a time lapse of the drive there.

Reactions: 16
Did he really say that?
He did but not because he was really referring to Jenn. The timing was just funny and bad. My husband watched this vlog last night and noticed that comment and we both laughed. 😂

Also, as discussed earlier, they did show J in a quick arcade montage with a Jenn voice over. He loved a ring toss game (one of my kids walked by during that part and said "he can't throw" ☹ - instead of filming maybe someone could have helped him), etc., and Jenn said he spent almost the whole time there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I just realized our WDW vacation will be starting the same time as Food & Wine kicks off. I'll take pictures of as many vloggers in the wild as I can and report back early August. Bonus if I get to see the Bojos stuffing food in their faces at EPCOT

• Heart
My son is a few months younger than J and we have been to places like this before. They did a terrible job at showcasing what little kids can do there, especially for the price point. Mine loves the arcade games but he would have also liked the mini golf that they didn’t allow J to do, at least not on camera. And what kind of idiot goes to a place like this and wears sandals? She just wanted to come for the free food, let’s be real. That food also looked like it will give you the runs the next day. While nursing you would think she’d add a salad or fruit of some kind. It’s like Olive Garden all over again. What’s next, they review the pizza at Chuck E Cheese?

• Haha
this is the part that confuses the duck out of me. Instead of the beastly sloth grappling Big Baby the whole time, why not have the nanny watch the infant while you spend time playing with your preschooler? I mean isn’t that the normal nanny set up?
This would mean that J4D's wants to spend time with her preschooler. All vlogs I have seen lately (or partially watched) she doesn't even say anything to him so I think this is a BIG FAT NO. Here's an option as well - you switch off as parents (oh how I hate to use that word with these 2 morons) - Timmy does one activity with J$, J4D's has the baby. J4D's does another activity with J$, Timmy has the baby. But if you ask me, Timmy wanted to do ALL THE ACTIVITIES so this wasn't an option for the manchild. Just my 1/2 cents worth here.

It’s not. I see what it looks like in the still shot but in the video it’s just weird light and shadow. His pants legs are so tight nothing else could fit there anyway
It is always hilarious to me when men wear super tight pants that end up accentuating the fact that they have zero bulge. Like, they would be perfectly able to wear Mom Jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live in butt f*ck nowhere, and even we have a complex similar to this lol. I would not be spending my vacation there. But let’s say I did want to go, where is Sanford in relation to the parks and the main tourist hubs? Could have at least had a time lapse of the drive there.
Because no one, in their right mind, would waste their vacation time driving all the way to Sanford for a place like this and the Trackers know this. They were looking for a freebie and Elev8 said, sure come on out.

There are 90 million touristy things on I-drive if someone wants to get out of the Disney or Universal bubble. Right now (9:35am) to drive from the Contemporary Resort to Elev8 Sanford, it would take 54 mins and that's using the Express lane (tolls) I imagine at the wrong time, driving time back to the Disney area would be over an hour.

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 9.34.19 AM.png

• Wow
For those of you interested in Disney history, correspondence, original artwork, photos, character models, props, costumes, etc., Alan & Molly went to the Franklin Institute, Philadelphia, PA. which is hosting the Disney 100 Exhibit through August.

This is no big deal, this is their job. I went to almost the same exhibit in Memphis while I was on travel there last year. Didn’t need to vlog it, but took a boat ton of pics. Some posted below.Now for the big question, we’re Molly & Alan #hosted?? 😝
#homemovies

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.