The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man, that FB page and the arguing between the stans is straight-up batshit crazy stuff to read.

That being said, come to the dark side, Jordan... come to us... :devilish:

1686603205532.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It wouldn't take long to pull transcripts and find out exactly what the Trackholes said but why help people in a stan group? And what they say and what they do are different often anyways. "New Videos Every Day!" hasn't been a thing for years now it feels like to me.

Reactions: 18
If they are staycationing at the Poly then good for Jen being able to truly relax and not doing any work.

I also hope they realize that stays like that at the Poly might not be that frequent in the future, due to her relaxing through life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Man, that FB page and the arguing between the stans is straight-up batshit crazy stuff to read.

That being said, come to the dark side, Jordan... come to us... :devilish:

View attachment 2236202
They seriously need a life. To argue for 2 morons who couldn't give 2 shits about you is pretty much nuts in my book. But you guyzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't he essentially leave his brother's company to be a janitor for the science center. Correct me, if I'm wrong. I don't exactly see that as much as a step up unless they could afford to pay his insurance or any bens.
And admitted on camera he was late for work all the time...who the duck would want an employee like that?

Reactions: 17
"At the poly vacationing with the kiddos".... YT Grifting is so hard you guys! We need a vacation less than a half our from our gigantic house because room service!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A vacation at the Poly. Up the street. A vacation from their dirty house maybe.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
A vacation at the Poly. Up the street. A vacation from their dirty house maybe.
But can Dim get endless cookies and mIcKeY pReMiUm bArS at home? No! Can Ginn stuff her face on room service at 2am watching reruns of VPR at home? No! Just let them live their best lives okay?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But can Dim get endless cookies and mIcKeY pReMiUm bArS at home? No! Can Ginn stuff her face on room service at 2am watching reruns of VPR at home? No! Just let them live their best lives okay?!?
And what about her Starbucks she has to drive now to a place that doesn't even offer a drive threw while she could easily rolled herself downstairs at the Disney resort she's staying at and not only get herself a coffee but some Mickey waffles.

Reactions: 12
I still laugh at myself when I think about Tim’s janitor job.

In my casual viewing for all those years, they wouldn’t say where Tim worked due to sensitivity with kids, so I just assumed he worked at a school, maybe even like a preschool teacher or something.

I can’t believe I was stupid enough to think he’d be smart enough or hard working enough for something like that.

• Haha
Can't wait for Ginn to moan about how stressful it is going from one vacation (Polynesian) to another (AMI). Wahhhhhh you guyzzzzz, vacationing is so hard when it's all you do!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Well, got to hand it to Dim....his work ethic hasn't changed. He still is habitually late in his current "job".
Do you think he's late because of himself or is Jenn causing the lateness? My money is on her begging him to not leave her behind.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Tim is so fucked with Jenn as a partner. He should just take over the editing. Adam says it takes him one hour at night and one hour in the morning. Honestly, it would be easier to just do it to than to watch her complain about doing it lol

This was in the FB group post about reaching 900,000 subscribers. Well, that’s one way to get there - have seriously off their rocker nut jobs opening several accounts to subscribe with.
Good lord....how pathetic!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.