The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A storm chaser posted this on twitter. They never will, but if the 2 of them could follow this mentality, their channel wouldn’t be halfway down the drainpipe.

IMG_0583.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Not really sure about being an “employee”. Didn’t someone post up here about Dim being the sole employee of Trackholes LLC??
#homemovies
He's the sole registered agent as of the annual report they posted in March of this year. That doesn't mean he can't have employees. What I found so interesting about this is that Jenn was initially listed as a registered agent as well. Then again, I don't think they have any clue what they are doing with the LLC. I'm lifting this little section from their articles of organization which shows Dimmy's brilliance. I'd link the actual document but because there are some private details on there regarding addresses not going to do that. From Article III:
Other Provisions If Any:
"PRODUCE YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR THE CHANNEL"

He then inserts their URL and that's it. Real brilliance there. It's only missing a "Yeah".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m confused about the $10 deed thing is there anyway that they actually sold the house to a made up company that they had made up and they’re using it to rent is there any way that they still owe on the house in Sanford somehow and rent it out, because that would give them a monthly income. All of you people that are up on the Florida laws and know something about real estate help me out here to understand this.

I’m confused about the $10 deed thing is there anyway that they actually sold the house to a made up company that they had made up and they’re using it to rent is there any way that they still owe on the house in Sanford somehow and rent it out, because that would give them a monthly income. All of you people that are up on the Florida laws and know something about real estate help me out here to understand this.
That's what I was sort of wondering to, though the person who was the registered agent for the shell company wasn't them when I looked-I guess it could be an associate of theirs, but it looks around the same time they got the mortgage resolved on the old house as well. It does look from another website that it has changed hands a few times since then as well per one of the real estate listing for the house-not the county property records which is where where I found the $10 deed.

Reactions: 10
A whole week without an upload , something isn’t kosher with them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, it's weird. It was purchased Jan 2023, per Redfin and Seminole County Property Appraiser, by a husband / wife - tenancy by entirety - yet her (wife's) name is attached to a real estate company. I don't think the Trackers are connected to it anymore though.

If anyone knows the address, you can look it up on Redfin and see how nice it's been fixed up (read: cleaned) inside. While it's not about to be a model home anytime soon, it sure the hell looks way better than the Trackers left it.

Reactions: 14
A whole week without an upload , something isn’t kosher with them 🤔
I mean they look like literal overstuffed sausages that look like they have a permanent lingering dingleberry smell from not wiping enough, they ain't never been kosher.

They’ve gotten fantastic use out of that camera they rented for 2 weeks.
I hope it had a lithium battery that exploded and caused extensive damage to anything nearby.

• Haha
Yeah, it's weird. It was purchased Jan 2023, per Redfin and Seminole County Property Appraiser, by a husband / wife - tenancy by entirety - yet her name is attached to a real estate company. I don't think the Trackers are connected to it anymore though.

If anyone knows the address, you can look it up on Redfin and see how nice it's been fixed up (read: cleaned) inside. While it's not about to be a model home anytime soon, it sure the hell looked way better than the Trackers left it.
Yeah, I halfway think someone bought it to flip it due to the shoddy work and lack of care the Bojos left it in. The value has increased tremendously since around the time they left and I don't think it was all because of inflation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m wondering if something is wrong with Tim’s parents. Even for the laziest people on Earth this seems odd.

• Haha
I’m wondering if something is wrong with Tim’s parents. Even for the laziest people on Earth this seems odd.
I hope not. And sort of doubt it since I think Hambeast would still be posting -at least on Instagram and possibly Twitter-if they were. She probably would be annoyed if Dim visited them in the hospital or whatever.

• Sad
Thanks for the help on the deed thing. It is a bit odd but I’m glad to hear it got fixed up.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, it's weird. It was purchased Jan 2023, per Redfin and Seminole County Property Appraiser, by a husband / wife - tenancy by entirety - yet her (wife's) name is attached to a real estate company. I don't think the Trackers are connected to it anymore though.

If anyone knows the address, you can look it up on Redfin and see how nice it's been fixed up (read: cleaned) inside. While it's not about to be a model home anytime soon, it sure the hell looks way better than the Trackers left it.
Ugh, it still has those awful blue cupboards in the kitchen :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m going to rage if they come back all giddy and like nothings up.
I hope not. And sort of doubt it since I think Hambeast would still be posting -at least on Instagram and possibly Twitter-if they were. She probably would be annoyed if Dim visited them in the hospital or whatever.
Oh I can totally see her being pissed she was left alone with two kids while he was at the hospital. She’s just that awful.

Ugh, it still has those awful blue cupboards in the kitchen :sick:
Ew yes I wonder why they weren’t redone. It makes them look super old. I would replace them
---
I’m going to rage if they come back all giddy and like nothings up.

Oh I can totally see her being pissed she was left alone with two kids while he was at the hospital. She’s just that awful.
She’s pissed around her kids no matter what Tim is doing. She hates being a mother

She also hates being a functional member of society, editing videos, being at home and missing out. She secretly hates Dim and his microscopic baby making material, all of the stans, and Starbucks making her morning venti triple shot with extra extra everything hard to get.

T minus thirty minutes before Jenn's strike reaches another day.

Reactions: 17
I hadn't actually taken a look at Dimmy's pointless Disney Christmas tweets, but seeing that he can't even bother to respond briefly to any of the stan replies on his tweets is just the chef's kiss of really truly being their own biggest saboteurs. It's kind of poetic.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.