The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not what I meant, I'm talking about parents that don't find joy or fulfillment in being a hands on parent and would rather socialize with their adult friends aka the Trackers.
Gotcha! That's my bad.

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion: stalking and trying to "get one over" on a fan group for a declining YouTube channel is kind of sad as well. I mean do what you want but trying to get Tracker stans to leave them is akin to pulling people out of the matrix at this point. If they want to take the red pill they will come to it on their own including finding Tattle.

Reactions: 18
You forgot tomdoesdisney and pat from rope drop!! Last time I watched either of them they were more or less threatening not to go to parks anymore if they didn’t reach a certain level of payouts
Damn it! I need more BINGO (GRIFT) squares on my board!!!

I tried to stick to Disney World. I think Pat is Disneyland? I watched him for a hot minute. He was just so full of himself, I couldn't take it. And... he had a group of friends that he just talked directly to and made private jokes with continually throughout his livestreams. It was super annoying. I couldn't stand the guy. LOL.

Reactions: 6
Marie is so funny. She was reading here yesterday to see that photo, then sat around refreshing the fb STAN group until she saw it posted. When she finally saw the post and then got to respond with her policing comment she probably got a total thrill from it. I can imagine her shouting with glee over it. 🤡 Seriously, Marie, perhaps you need a life?

There are so many Tattlers in that group already and she has no idea who they are.🥸 Is Marie friends with Terry? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You forgot tomdoesdisney and pat from rope drop!! Last time I watched either of them they were more or less threatening not to go to parks anymore if they didn’t reach a certain level of payouts
Yeah, make sure you (@CMDisney) get Tom's mugshot too if you can find it. 🤪 I'm not sure what county it was in... Lake, maybe?

Reactions: 10
Hello Marie. Hope you enjoyed your she-wank over the photo. Thing is - there’s loads of us in that group and you will never ever know who we are 🤣🤣🤣🤣(off to sharpen my claws)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello Marie. Hope you enjoyed your she-wank over the photo. Thing is - there’s loads of us in that group and you will never ever know who we are 🤣🤣🤣🤣(off to sharpen my claws)
Someone invite Marie over here with a refer a friend. She would have so much fun. 💁‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marie sitting on Tattle all day waiting to report back to her Superiors
randall-recess.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Someone invite Marie over here with a refer a friend. She would have so much fun. 💁‍♀️🤣
It’s probably Hambeast on one of her burner accounts. We do know she lurrrrvvvessss Marie from Aristocats 🤣🤣🤣 hey Marie my pussy has sharper claws than yours meeee-owwwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s probably Hambeast on one of her burner accounts. We do know she lurrrrvvvessss Marie from Aristocats 🤣🤣🤣 hey Marie my pussy has sharper claws than yours meeee-owwwwww
Marie does have many cats on her Facebook profile. She also has many old photos. I do not think Marie is Jenn, I think Marie is a lonely person torn between being a stan (even though she's admitted that she's shadowbanned) and being one of us.

Marie--we'd love to have you here. If you want a referral code, make a post on the stan group and one of us can get you one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Damn it! I need more BINGO (GRIFT) squares on my board!!!

I tried to stick to Disney World. I think Pat is Disneyland? I watched him for a hot minute. He was just so full of himself, I couldn't take it. And... he had a group of friends that he just talked directly to and made private jokes with continually throughout his livestreams. It was super annoying. I couldn't stand the guy. LOL.
Pat’s Disney world. Almost exclusively magic kingdom. He’s a morning person. The only one I saw last year when we were there. He barely rides anything, just has “quotas” on patreon and superchats.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Hey Marie _ one thing you should know about us here on tattle. I haven't been a member here long but I can count on my fellow tatters to have my back if I need them.

Who has your back Marie? Don't count on Timmy or Jenn, they don't care about their own children so they definitely don't care about you.

People like you Marie possibly me off. Go back under your rock.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Poor Marie, she is like bargain basement Candice and Son to the Snackers at best. She probably couldn't even do half the job of stalking as Candace (that's the weirdo with the creepy looking son, right) has done and can't get her gaped mouth selfie. Big dreams, Marie, big dreams. Until then, get high from your snitching and getting a pat on the back from Sister Wife Mike or whoever is moderating that thing 'cause Jenn sure ain't doing it she's got VPR to watch and cereal to gorge on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When she mentioned the other day about their local drive thru starbucks closing and now it's so bad because the other one isn't a drive thru and it's so awkward getting the kids out of the car etc......is she that damn fuckin lazy that she won't just walk into starbucks for the 2 coffees or that fuckin inadequate that's she incapable of walking in and getting 2 coffees without Dim being attached to her.....she's such a bleep either way!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When she mentioned the other day about their local drive thru starbucks closing and now it's so bad because the other one isn't a drive thru and it's so awkward getting the kids out of the car etc......is she that damn fuckin lazy that she won't just walk into starbucks for the 2 coffees or that fuckin inadequate that's she incapable of walking in and getting 2 coffees without Dim being attached to her.....she's such a bleep either way!
Or she could just sit in the car while Tim walked in and picked up the coffee. Even that place where they appeared to be in a parking garage she could simply sit in the car while he gets the coffee even if it took say 5 minutes. The way they think themselves into some weird corners is so bizarre to me.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.