Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I bet they thought they’d pull in the crazy amounts that RTV1 gets and they’d be golden. In reality their total for superchats was just a tiny fraction of that. Considering they can barely figure out how to do a live at home each time, there’s no way they’ll try and do a live from a park. Pitiful that they’ve been in this game longer than almost all of them and they are the worst at this.
They were the first Live streams I watched on Periscope years ago (back when they were fun to watch).

Reactions: 4

Princelover

I am jealous! Queen is another band I would have love to have seen too (and not with Paul Rodgers or Adam Lambert. You can't call yourself Queen without Freddie or John Deacon. Heck even John Deacon called out Brian May and Rodger Taylor for making money off the Queen name).
Oh I wish I saw Queen with Freddie Mercury and John Deacon. I agree with you, I couldn’t see Queen with Adam singing. It wouldn’t be the same.
---
Honestly I think most go after her about her size purely because she used to fat shame, karma has come back to bite her in the ass because she's bigger than those she used to fat shame now

Makes me wonder how she can feel happy about herself giving how bad she used to be at talking about those that were smaller than she is now
[/
We have $14 cereal in Canada but that’s for the organic gluten free granola. Also our dollar is low and grocery prices are sky high.

While Useless lives up to her name might as well bring up that we have a new cereal in Canada, Cinnamon Toast Graham Crunch. If you’re a fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and golden graham cereal. This is for you.
Oh I wish I could try that cereal! Too bad they don’t have that here in the states. ☹

Last edited:

Princelover

No concreige cruises and can't tell your employer that you need a vacation every month
---

Branflakes by Kellogg's
I’m sorry, I thought you said they had a cereal that had the combo of Golden Grahams and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I must’ve read someone else’s post. Yeah, I’m not a big fan of Branflakes. Thanks anyways. ☺
---
CinnaGraham Toast Crunch!
Thank you!! 👍

Last edited: