The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the nanny.
I have some coworkers who have young children. They work in order to get away from their brats. If the slackers sent the props to daycare would there be much fuss? I imagine it’s common for parents to have buyers remorse 😂 that’s where nanny’s come in!
I know parents that would rather be at work than at home with their kids even when they can afford to and they can't seem to figure out why their kids exhibit bad behavior and make poor life choices

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know a lot of people with nannies but at least one of them works full-time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm printing it out and will report results, the only one I still watch is Cory Meets World because he doesn't seem like a grifter. He seems very genuine and puts his family before streaming
The only one I really like anymore is Brayden with Mickey Views. That's why he doesn't appear on the BINGO card. Hahah! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know parents that would rather be at work than at home with their kids even when they can afford to and they can't seem to figure out why their kids exhibit bad behavior and make poor life choices
But there are a lot of working moms and dads out there that simply can't afford to stay home or just would rather work, and that's okay. Seems like you're kind of shaming working parents and saying that because both parents work then the kids turn out awful because of it. I know people who grew up in a home where both parents worked and they turned out great. I also know people that had a stay at home mom and they turned out not so great 😅 In Dim & Jenn's case it's stupid because they don't have real jobs and they don't work 8+ hours a day. They have all the time in the world to spend raising their kids and spending time with their kids and they choose not to.

Reactions: 14
But there are a lot of working moms and dads out there that simply can't afford to stay home or just would rather work, and that's okay. Seems like you're kind of shaming working parents and saying that because both parents work then the kids turn out awful because of it. I know people who grew up in a home where both parents worked and they turned out great. I also know people that had a stay at home mom and they turned out not so great 😅 In Dim & Jenn's case it's stupid because they don't have real jobs and they don't work 8+ hours a day. They have all the time in the world to spend raising their kids and spending time with their kids and they choose not to.
That's not what I meant, I'm talking about parents that don't find joy or fulfillment in being a hands on parent and would rather socialize with their adult friends aka the Trackers.

Reactions: 9
Ouch. 42k views after being posted a full day. If they have the nanny now, why aren’t their videos everyday like she said would happen in June.

It’s sad to see how detached Jenn is from Jackson now. I don’t think she said a single word to him in this video. It’s almost like Tim, Jenn and Oliver were on a play date with Jackson and his nanny/mom. Maybe this was the 2nd interview with the new nanny she wants to hire. This could’ve been their trial day. It could explain why they were all there and they left Jackson with the nanny most of the time. But a few things wouldn’t make sense…the new nanny will mostly be for Oliver since Jackson will be in school. And there shouldn’t be a level of comfort yet for him to be hugging on her and holding her hand.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Seriously. Why the duck are you reading here, Marie, if we're all so awful? :unsure:

You gotta love reading what we write, or else you'd block us "haters" out of your life by not coming on here, right?

🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hi Marie! You must be busy between defending the Bojos across social media and keeping up with Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi Marie! You must be busy between defending the Bojos across social media and keeping up with Tattle
IKR?

Marie - let's put it quite bluntly for you.

THEY 👏 DON'T 👏 GIVE 👏 A 👏 tit 👏 ABOUT 👏 YOU 👏 OR 👏 YOU 👏 DEFENDING 👏 THEM.

The sooner you realize this, the more content you'll be.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone think this trip was the second interview for the “nanny”? Like a trial run to make sure she can watch Buddy while Jen stuffs her face and hangs around Tim.

Also, hi Marie! Talk about being a loser and wasting your time needing to report back and forth. The sooner you realize the Trackers don’t give any shits about you the better. Unless you send them sticker money, then go ahead and continue being a mindless Stan.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone think this trip was the second interview for the “nanny”? Like a trial run to make sure she can watch Buddy while Jen stuffs her face and hangs around Tim.
Jinx!! We posted the same thing at the same time. Yes, I think this might be the case.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.