Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
That baby ain't five fucking pounds. Baby in a week and a half.
J$ was rage screaming. He is kept prisoner and can't articulate how maddening that is. Hours upon hours in his room with no escape and no stimulation.
This is Dim, the real Dim. This is why I hate his guts. He's such a vindictive asshole. I bet he's a monster off camera

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

U76

Chatty Member
Dim's absolute non-plussed reaction to his 3 year old son screaming like that is borderline psychopathic. He never once reacted and only asked how everyone in chat is doing and wandered over to the computer to simply sit down.

That means he is completely without any connection to his own kid OR this happens ALL the time and has lost any meaning to him.

Either way....YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PARENT!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

honestrands

Chatty Member
Thread title comes courtesy of @HereForTheT3a22

via
@Etj

via
@mjm9

homeslogs are in, the parks are out
After the OG destroyed their stomachs they will continue to eat there because it’s “so affordable”.
The Slackers actually followed through and shipped some packages from their snot so merry giveaway to of course bitch and complain about how expensive it was.

As Another$on is pulled from his hole, will he see his shadow or will it be another 6 months of Useless doing nothing? Stay tuned.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

snazzynettyy48

The absolute audacity to disclose and complain about the cost of shipping out your giveaway items …. !!!!! Are you kidding me? What’s the point? To make others feel bad when they receive it because now they know how much it cost you? Little tip Jen, nobody asked you to hoard all of those items and then give them away when you couldn’t find a place to put it. You literally make that shipping cost amount back during a couple of your lives due to your fans GIVING YOU MONEY!! You entitled bitch!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Rebelle

VIP Member
Love the thread title!

Well Tim, if you were still on Disney's media list, you would have seen it already.

He's full of shit with this 100% booking a trip to see this soon. Did he forget about the second miracle? Is he just going to ditch Jenn and be like--I need to go to California, see ya real soon? And there is no way he is traveling to the other side of the country to leave Jenn with two kids, even if they had 100 nannies.

View attachment 1914501
Imagine being so tone deaf to post about booking a cross country trip to see some fireworks, while preaching being conscious of the environment and blissfully ignorant to the fact that millions are struggling just to buy food right now.

I know we rag on Ginn, but he’s really the same fucking level. I hate him too. Twat.

• Heart

gaga09

As a mom to a toddler around that age, that kind of screaming indicates panic or pain. That’s not just “hey I’m awake, come get me”. That is really disturbing that they didn’t even bother to get up. This tells me that kind of behavior is normal for them and he’s losing his shit on the nanny or trying to get their attention by flipping out to an extreme.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
@HereForTheT3a22, Congrats on the thread title!

Go into your surgery with happy thoughts.
And know that when you are HERE, you are FAMILY!
We want nothing but the best for you. 😘
Awww I love you guys. Not in a weird stan/creepy way! I won’t ever ask any of you for super stickers I promise🤣🤣🤣

but seriously I come here and laugh so hard sometimes I cry and I’m looking forward to you all getting me through recovery!

surgery is scheduled for February 7th…sad to go into our 14 year wedding anniversary with tons of PT/crutches/a massive brace but I need to get these knees under control if we have ANY hope to do the princess marathon next February

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
This is digusting...they threw the blueberries in the kitchen sink to have them sanitized. Um, what all has been thrown in that sink previously? We all know they didn't take the time to scrub the sink before dumping them in there. Couldn't they put the blueberries in a big bowl of water and toss this thing in with it??

1675197610765.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OK I feel like Tim turned on the live to entertain Jenn so he could get the painting done. Kinda like the buddy and his dining iPad

• Haha
  • Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
Jackson is 3 years, 2 months old.
He won’t go to daycare cause (in no particular order)…..
• Timbo and Dejennerate can’t be bothered.
• Daycare is too expensive
• he can’t feed himself using utensils, not just using his hands
• can’t have a sit down meal without an iPad being 8 to 10” from his face.
• he has the fine motor skills of a 18 month old
• his talk is gibberish most of the time
• he is not potty trained or even started the program
• he is not socialized
• he thinks hitting someone is funny
• he will bring “germies” into their house as he will be constantly sick in the beginning months, as his body lacks the antibodies that he would have built up naturally being around kids his own age. (the typical colds and runny noses young kids have)

Basically, Timbo and Dejennerate‘s decisions and lifestyle (seldom home) have screwed him. 🫣

I had high hopes for Jackson. He had the twinkle in his eyes that most kids do about the world. Wonderment , curiosity and inquisitiveness.
Unfortunately he got the people*** who believe they are still teenagers, with the accompanying mentality. Me me me!!
Tim is rigid like a hammer and Jackson is the nail!

*** I refuse to use the word parent(s) cause this is a slap in the face to all of us.
Parenting is selflessness and sacrifice.
Giving love, guidance and patience.
All these Timbo and DJ fail to give Jackson 😞.

🙋‍♀️ Add Tim and DJ to the saboteur list for breaking Jackson’s spirit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Okay I’m just going to say it.. I don’t buy for a second that Jenn flosses and brushes her teeth regularly. She always has food stuck in her teeth and it has happened in almost every video. I dont buy she likes the dentist or doesn’t have tooth problems- didn’t she claim years ago she hadn’t been to the dentist in years because she hated it? That being said, I think she is also lying about having gestational diabetes. She lives in la la land.

P.s- I don’t normally comment on people’s hygiene nor do I give care if someone doesn’t brush their teeth, but something about her lying about medical issues just annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ughhhhhhhhh

Not Jen passive-aggressively complaining about shipping costs...How tacky to tell the people you're sending a prize to that shipping it to them was expensive. It's like the annoying grandmother that tells you how much every gift she's ever gotten you costs so that you're aware it was a burden for her.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
For anyone who didn't catch the screaming kid

Their rather nonchalant response to that blood curdling scream was very telling. That was not something they’ve never heard before.

And it’s sickening to see them just continue with the live like that.

• Sad
  • Heart