The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha He hasn't even bothered to cover the Sofa. What a dumbass.

"I think you'll prefer this colour" Who gives a tit what colour the stans want IN YOUR HOUSE!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think I saw that Ryan Reynolds was at his football/soccer team's game in UK yesterday, not running around Disney

Reactions: 9
I thought those OG leftovers were going to J$ I guess Tubby Tummyaches gobbled them up. Surprise, surprise.

Bonus passive aggressive remarks for cutting her off...we don't fight.

And blame J$ for your bland content :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Tim painting is a great idea. She doesn’t let him talk anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Newsflash you guys don’t have a toddler anymore. He’s a preschooler. You should send him

Reactions: 17
For anyone who didn't catch the screaming kid

Their rather nonchalant response to that blood curdling scream was very telling. That was not something they’ve never heard before.

And it’s sickening to see them just continue with the live like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think it was a stand off. Tim didn't want to be the one who always tends to him. plus he was actually doing something and no reason why J could go check on him

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For anyone who didn't catch the screaming kid

Wow holy tit. Jenn and Tim you are both the bleeping WORST. Absolutely the worst parents. Yes you don’t beat the kid (that we know of) and he is apparently fed and has a roof over his head but other than the absolute basics you both bleeping suck

Reactions: 35
Wow holy tit. Jenn and Tim you are both the bleeping WORST. Absolutely the worst parents. Yes you don’t beat the kid (that we know of) and he is apparently fed and has a roof over his head but other than the absolute basics you both bleeping suck
They do the bare minimum as to not open themselves up to arrest for child neglect, but beyond that, they're the bleeping worst. It's atrocious how crappy their parenting is and it's broadcasted for the world to see.

Reactions: 18
These two delusional people let prop1 screamed like that useless human beings that shouldn't be parents

Reactions: 12
Some Stans will probably say "You're meant to leave them to calm themselves down" But sorry, if my kid let out a scream like that I'd be darting up those stairs. Both myself and my other half would be darting up those stairs.

I think we now know the reason why they never take him out.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Wow, so the “best parents evverrr”, delay attending to their very distressed child to collect super stickers. That is sickening. They are just horrible people.

Reactions: 28
I thought J$ is in a toddler bed now and could just walk out into their room when he wakes up?

Do they have him locked in his room?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
As a mom to a toddler around that age, that kind of screaming indicates panic or pain. That’s not just “hey I’m awake, come get me”. That is really disturbing that they didn’t even bother to get up. This tells me that kind of behavior is normal for them and he’s losing his tit on the nanny or trying to get their attention by flipping out to an extreme.

Reactions: 40
“Disney fans wanna fight with you”

HOLY tit POT MEET bleeping KETTLE

Jennifer you’ve cultivated the exact same mentality in your deranged fan base

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.