The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby ain't five bleeping pounds. Baby in a week and a half.
J$ was rage screaming. He is kept prisoner and can't articulate how maddening that is. Hours upon hours in his room with no escape and no stimulation.
This is Dim, the real Dim. This is why I hate his guts. He's such a vindictive asshole. I bet he's a monster off camera

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Tim seemed stressed. I imagine that he makes her do these Lives when he is feeling stressed about views. He was also very abrupt and quick to say this was going to be the last baby.
It still intrigues me that two people who declared they were infertile - and don't ever ask us about it again! - can so easily get pregnant with a second miracle in less than 2 years, and then casually declare that there will be no more. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29
OK I feel like Tim turned on the live to entertain Jenn so he could get the painting done. Kinda like the buddy and his dining iPad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
My wife lost her tit when I just put the live on to the scream part. We had the same thoughts go get your damn kid

Reactions: 25
It still intrigues me that two people who declared they were infertile - and don't ever ask us about it again! - can so easily get pregnant with a second miracle in less than 2 years, and then casually declare that there will be no more. :rolleyes:
She also mentions in the live stream she got pregnant on their anniversary. Doesn't track her period and had no clue she could be pregnant but knows the exact moment of the immaculate conception. Tim visiting the hole of doom must happen so infrequently she has no doubt when it happened.

Rewatching that part and as she mentions it was their anniversary Tim seems to keep saying no it wasn’t. Can’t agree on anything man lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Buddy’s scream was absolutely horrific. It made my stomach drop.
Ginn wanted Dim to go and get him. She doesn’t give a duck, she didn’t want to get her fatass up, she wanted him to go check.

My son rolled over the bumper (the kind that are under the sheets) and fell out of bed the other night- the first time ever. I heard him cry, but it was a short squawk so I looked on the monitor and didn’t see him. I leapt out of bed so fast it woke my husband and he chased after me.
I couldn’t imagine either of us hearing a scream like that and not react. Even if he is throwing a fit and screaming like that right in front of me, my instinct is to hold him and calm him down.

They’re actual scum bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh for sure the nanny was there. My guess is he woke up and she went to him and he lost it because he coulndt go see his Mom and Dad....basically having a fit cause he didnt get what he wanted. And I totally think this happens alot...and its just going to get worse.
If the nanny was there why wasn't she watching their son or go to his aid when he woke up screaming like that? Surely they'd just hand her the baby monitor and tell her to handle it because that's the kind of parents they are.

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched the live yet. I honestly don't know if I can take it. Watched that clip posted of J screaming. What the duck?! I FOR SURE would have RUN out of the room to check on my kid, even 34 39 weeks pregnant. How crappy can two people be? Tim is scary.

They are probably giving that kid all sorts of anxiety letting him scream like that. That is a lot for a little guy to handle and it makes me ill.

Reactions: 22
Everyone asking in the chat--when is the baby due? They never directly answer that question. Never. I'm 34 weeks. I'm due in March but think I'll give birth in February. Never the actual date.

Jenn acting like she is the first pregnant person in the history of pregnant people to be pregnant AND have a toddler. Should someone tell her people have 2-3-4-5+ kids?

I still don't think the nanny was there. If she was, I think Jenn would have said, let Bea try to get him to calm down or let me check on Bea and see if she's got this. She always mentions when she's there and she didn't.

Reactions: 31
i feel sick for this poor child. isn’t it funny how all of us here on this site are regarded as the bad guys, when we’ve spent the afternoon this concerned for a helpless child?

Reactions: 19
Turned on the live to that exact moment.

Jenn saw something happen before the screaming really started. J getting out and running to the door or something? Or the nanny trying to get him to keep sleeping? Something caught her eye on the monitor.

I wonder... if J was able to go out of his room and he is used to them "working" (🥴) doing lives in the other room, maybe he went to the old live room expecting to get to join in the live like usual. Perhaps he was intercepted by the nanny at the door, or went to that room after he woke up and started screaming because they weren't there? Or that they weren't there and was told he can't go in there (baby's room). Something is really off about this.

Reactions: 20
I was trying to figure that out as well. I could see their nanny having a designated lunch hour during the stupid nap, but then why have your live then? Also, if the nanny was there and he was throwing that big of a fit it's a reason for concern.
Yeah, definitely not shading the nanny on this one. That’s the parents doing. Nanny is an employee who is probably trying her best with what she’s signed on for, and now that we have a glimpse of what she is dealing with, will probably be looking for employment elsewhere soon enough.

Reactions: 15
I can’t see how the nanny was there. She would have hopped in bed with the kid to keep him in there if she needed to, while the YouTube celebrities were “working”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She also mentions in the live stream she got pregnant on their anniversary. Doesn't track her period and had no clue she could be pregnant but knows the exact moment of the immaculate conception. Tim visiting the hole of doom must happen so infrequently she has no doubt when it happened.

Rewatching that part and as she mentions it was their anniversary Tim seems to keep saying no it wasn’t. Can’t agree on anything man lol
Well they have like 3 wedding anniversaries, so go figure they can't keep track of which one they're even talking about or who's got the correct date. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tim can't go to California for Super Nintendo World because it is "too close" to the baby coming. What? It is supposedly 4-6 weeks until the due date they said previously, and he can't go to CA for a quick weekend? 😂 Yeah, good call on the baby pool for early to mid-Feb.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.