Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Wait, so "we are eliminating single use plastics from our lives" people are using multiple sets of plastic cutlery at the same food booth? You couldn't have wiped that fork off, Tim, you had to use a new fork for dessert?

I had the deconstructed french onion soup when we went opening weekend. I really enjoyed it. Listening to them describe that dish--it's like a cheez it? It's gravy? They really suck at describing food. Like absolutely terrible.

Environmentalist Jenn saying the agave straw is "weird". You know what's weird, Jenn, you. You and your holier than though bullshit about how you're single handed saving the planet when you're using all this plastic shit, and calling a compostable straw "weird"

Jenn--the Disney ambassador--I don't care how good this is, don't buy it. Disney's never going to bring you back as media with that attitude you stupid bitch. She was extra cunty in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Littledollywotsit

I realise I'm a little late to share my feelings on this latest fiasco, however I really needed to.

Firstly, I didn't watch the live, just scanned the comments here, to get an idea of what happened. If I had of realised there was a 'live'
I would have been there in the chat, adding my 'two pennies worth.'

From what I can gather, this took place around 4.00. I.M.O. I don't think 'B' was there. Surely if she had been, at that time of day it would have been suggested that she take J to the park, or some other outdoor activity. If not, surely she would have been playing with him in his playroom, with all his arts/crafts, or the plethora of toys they indulge him with.

I reckon they put him down for his nap slightly later, with or without a sleep aid, in the hope he would sleep through.
I did, just now, go on to YouTube and listened to those screams. I have to say, it's really upset me, and so felt compelled to come here. As you know I just prefer to stick to my Limericks these days! No Limerick for this debacle.

To me Tim seemed really awkward and embarrassed. He tried to put on this calm persona, but I felt it was all 'smoke and mirrors.' Paddling like a duck furiously under water.
I wrote down a comment he made, think this is correct, " He's at a point in his life, where he wants to sleep longer, and he doesn't." I don't 'buy' that ridiculous statement for one minute. Anyway, I thought they mentioned he wouldn't be napping as much, as he was older. Lies, and more lies.
Their whole life is built on some kind of fantasy.

They are terrible, terrible people, and worse parents. Can't something be done. Sorry to have gone on, but I am very upset about this.

Forest

VIP Member
The room’s theme is now “happiness” because it doesn’t look beachy or anything else.

That blanket she showed with the “color story” didn’t look like a beach to me. It looked like desert mountains with a lake.
6BBECF67-52D6-4CB8-BDC4-40EBED79EB05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I think she's a very confused stan who has read a lot here for a while and is conflicted. She knows we are right. She knows we have many, many valid points. That's what keeps her coming back here. But she's also a true stan and loves the Trackers and doesn't want to give them up. They shadowbanned her and she still just can't quit them! 😂
there is a woman named Sherrie that follows Yankee in the South. She asked them for something in an antique store and offered to send them money to pay for it if they would pick up the item (comics). They blatantly lied and said the comics were no longer there. Someone from Tattle actually helped her and went and got her the comics and she found out what kind of rotten people YITS really are. She got very upset and unfolllowed them after having supported them for years. That lasted maybe a month if that. She started creeping back into their live stream chats and it didn’t take long for her to start kissing their asses again.
I think the Tracker Stan’s are the same. Just like Sherrie they are lonely people that have to pretend in their heads that these selfish YouTubers are their real life friends. Of course the Trackers do have the young Stan’s that think that going to a park to play is the ideal life and we are “jealous”, but a lot of these hard core Stan’s really do see these YouTubers as friends so they continue to kiss their asses, no matter how bad the treatment or lack of acknowledgement they receive.
Marie, we aren’t the “bad guys”. We are just a group of people who call them out for their shit instead of making excuses for their bad behavior. Maybe you should rethink your priorities and wonder why you feel the need to so vehemently defend two YouTubers who care nothing for your existence except what money they can glean from you.

erry

Chatty Member
Positive post!!!

I just LOVE how Jennifer’s side face/neck area appears so huge, and blobby on video… BUT in pictures like the most recent maternity pictures her neck area was so slim, and elongated, and you could tell where her face ended and her neck began. It’s so amazing how she does that. It’s like magical. Kudos Jenn… Kudos.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Unlike the Slackers we actually got art and prints we bought framed and up on our one living room wall.
20230128_125507.jpg

• Heart

Orangebird

It’s more upsetting that they didn’t even flinch. it seems like they keep that kid locked up in his room for hours on the regular and he is pissed. He probably has to go to the bathroom and is tired of shitting in his diaper. Why..just why would they wait to start their “work” until right when he is done napping? They remind me of those parents that neglected their kid so they could play World of Warcraft when it first came out. I hope the $300 was worth it you disgusting pieces of shit excuses for parents. I hope when you are old Jackson leaves you sitting in your dirty depends for hours.

In the thumbnail Jenn either showing the size of her brain, how much she cares about Jackson or the size of Tim's erect penis...
IMG_20230129_105813.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

honestrands

Chatty Member
i guarantee they are going to outsource for a private teacher. there’s no way jenn could handle buddy with his tantrums and behavior plus a newborn AND teach, guyzzzzz
I just don’t understand how you don’t value education. Especially for someone who was in the special brainiac classes.

Hey Useless 👋 we know you read here. Did you know that if Jackpot was in daycare you wouldn’t have to see him for like 7 hours. You could probably even drop him off at 7am and not pick him up until 6pm. That’s like 11hrs of pure no parenting time. We know how much you hate being around him so it’s a win win. He learns how to be a functioning human and you could sit on your ass and “edit” all day. Miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Tim really showed his true colors on the live last night. As somebody said, the mask came off. I think Jenn is a crappy mother but now I can’t help but wonder how many of her problems come from Tim’s controlling behavior. She had to fucking get Tim’s permission to go tend to their screaming child. What?!?! And it was very obvious that he did not approve of her leaving the room to check on Jackpot. He was downright pissed and made it known that her priority was the chat and stickers, not their son. Maybe he doesn’t allow her to drive? Maybe nothing she does lives up to his standards, so she quit trying? Maybe that’s where her passive aggressive hurtful remarks come from? He has made her so dependent on him that she’s literally trapped. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not feeling sorry for her in the least. And not making excuses for her. She’s a grown woman and should be taking responsibility for herself and family, but gotta wonder what is truly going on behind closed doors. After watching things unfold last night, Im seeing things in a new context and I feel their problems go so much deeper than we think. The sociopathic look on his face is still creeping me out.

On a lighter note, did anybody else catch Tim getting snarky (not in a funny way) when she interrupted him for the millionth time with “real quick…” haha! He was something else last night.

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
It is going to be so incredibly difficult for J$ if he goes to preschool or even a real kindergarten when he turns 5. I really feel terrible for him. The kid is going to go to the cafeteria, sit there with his hands by his side and open his mouth. No one is going to put food in his mouth. He is going to wonder what the hell is going on. There also isn't going to be an iPad at the lunchroom table. Ever. They have absolutely ruined that poor child, I don't know how they don't see it. And I get it, if you need a 2-3 year old to sit at the table quietly for a long time in public, sure iPad is great. Every single meal? Meals at home? Nope. That poor child.
What I find really strange is the fact that they never include the prop in dinner plans. It seems that they always eat without him…I know those meal boxes have options for servings for 4…so why the fuck can’t they include him in their meals?
It just baffles me that they are stay at home “parents” and don’t enjoy or take advantage of those potential wonderful family moments

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I’m laughing at the part of the latest video where she says they are going to put a “montessori-type” area in the baby’s room so he can do things on his own, like pick out clothes, dress himself, get himself ready etc. Is she being serious or was this a joke? Making an area for baby to do that? She has a preschooler that hasn’t been taught to do anything for himself. If anybody needs a section of his room partitioned off for that, it’s Jackson. Like others have said, why didn’t they create a special “big boy” room for Jackson and then give baby the nursery?
I like that she mentioned the baby would also learn to brush its teeth in that “Montessori-type area” by looking in the mirror they were planning to add. Um….your 3-year-old is still getting his teeth brushed by Dimmy on the kitchen counter next to the blueberry sink and his toothbrush is kept in the same cupboard as decades-old crusty wishbones in a ziploc bag….. 🫠

Someone needs to take her phone away from her, she’s living in delusional instagram influencer land except when she’s taking a break to then read Buzzfeed listicles on Olive Garden.

• Haha
  • Heart

Forest

VIP Member
They talk about way too much TMI stuff. No one needs to know how often they floss, go to the dentist, get routine vaccines or suffer indigestion from junk food. They are gross.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I love when she’s like we have to fund our own time off. Oh I’m sorry Google isn’t giving you a paid maternity leave because your whole life is maternity leave.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Everyone asking in the chat--when is the baby due? They never directly answer that question. Never. I'm 34 weeks. I'm due in March but think I'll give birth in February. Never the actual date.

Jenn acting like she is the first pregnant person in the history of pregnant people to be pregnant AND have a toddler. Should someone tell her people have 2-3-4-5+ kids?

I still don't think the nanny was there. If she was, I think Jenn would have said, let Bea try to get him to calm down or let me check on Bea and see if she's got this. She always mentions when she's there and she didn't.

Reactions: 31

quietcandy

VIP Member
I'm calling bullshit on their claim that they take Jackson to the parks and don't film. If they did, we'd see evidence of it in their loyal stan groups. Every single picture of them has Tim's fuzzy balls hanging around his neck, or has his stupid giant film equipment bag.

Reactions: 31