The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen Jenn so personally offended by a food item. It was like that $12.75 beet dish took a human form off camera, told her she’s bleeping disgusting, punched her in the smelly vagina, and then returned back to food form.

she would not stop bitching about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@HereForTheT3a22 Ginn’s whole existence is bitching and eating. That’s it. We all make fun here and laugh but I think we also know it’s a pathetic way to waste one’s life too.

Reactions: 27
@HereForTheT3a22 Ginn’s whole existence is bitching and eating. That’s it. We all make fun here and laugh but I think we also know it’s a pathetic way to waste one’s life too.
It’s so true. They ate SO bleeping MUCH this visit. A live with super stickers is coming you guys, they spent 400 dollars on tiny plates

Reactions: 23
Did they screw up and hire a nanny that doesn't have annual passes or are they doing the right thing and letting him stay home and be a kid? Hard to say with these two idiots.

Reactions: 22
Both these two are probably having full on anxiety not being able to travel… they are doing every chore, appointment & activity they can without poor J$. Why are they having another if they can’t stand to be at home with the 1st?

Reactions: 24
So Jenn flat out wouldn't allow Tim to get the Figment smoothie cup thing, but today it's the first place they run to? 🤔

The cup is flimsy and won't survive the dishwasher. It's like he didn't have the conversation about how much he wanted the damn cup in the last video. It's the same exact cup that's been offered for a while new, just a different design. The quality of the material shouldn't be shocking to him.

Tim points out how the kids are going a little wild for the bubbles. J$ would have loved those bubbles, and Tim knows it.

This is all such old news. The parking lot entrance, the new parking section names. Everyone already ate all this food and reviewed it. A 40 minute video on a festival that been going for 2 weeks?

Reactions: 26
Jenn seems more annoying and obnoxious than usual in this latest vlog. She is soooo offended by the beet dish. "

Don't buy this". "It needs to be creamier". "It needs cheese". "It needs to be a whole different flavor".

Yeah, beets aren't my favorite, but I would just say "yeah, this wasn't my favorite, but if you like beets, try it!" and then move on.

• Haha
Low, shoulder pigtail hair with hat again. Tell me you're trying to mimic Jackie from SE without actually saying it.

---

Seriously, what is so jacked up with her lips? Natural fat deposits or bad injections?
Neither one of these two grown ass bleeping adult women have ANY business wearing bleach blonde pigtails. They are both bleeping fashion/style train wrecks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And then Jenn insults the art by saying "this is just weird to me" about Mickey on the motorcycle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And then Jenn insults the art by saying "this is just weird to me" about Mickey on the motorcycle.
Right?? Could you do any better Jennifer? You think you are hot/creative tit with your rubber cement, glitter, and paper sandwich bags. bleeping bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Neither one of these two grown ass bleeping adult women have ANY business wearing bleach blonde pigtails. They are both bleeping fashion/style train wrecks
Not me trying out French & Dutch braided pigtails as a quick morning hairstyle for our trip in May to keep my hair off of my neck and out of my face. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And don’t get me wrong…im no style icon with my ripped jeans and t shirts at 33 years old but I also don’t put myself on camera every day like a bleeping moron

---

Not me trying out French & Dutch braided pigtails as a quick morning hairstyle for our trip in May to keep my hair off of my neck and out of my face. 🫣
But also…you aren’t a vlogger. Braided pigtails are different because they require skill and I’m POSITIVE that your hair is in far better shape than these two twats

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait, so "we are eliminating single use plastics from our lives" people are using multiple sets of plastic cutlery at the same food booth? You couldn't have wiped that fork off, Tim, you had to use a new fork for dessert?

I had the deconstructed french onion soup when we went opening weekend. I really enjoyed it. Listening to them describe that dish--it's like a cheez it? It's gravy? They really suck at describing food. Like absolutely terrible.

Environmentalist Jenn saying the agave straw is "weird". You know what's weird, Jenn, you. You and your holier than though bullshit about how you're single handed saving the planet when you're using all this plastic tit, and calling a compostable straw "weird"

Jenn--the Disney ambassador--I don't care how good this is, don't buy it. Disney's never going to bring you back as media with that attitude you stupid witch. She was extra cunty in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The cup is flimsy and won't survive the dishwasher.
If only there was another way to wash more delicate items.

---

I haven't watched a ton of SuperEnthused, but I would watch some here and there. Once the dude starting appearing in them, I stopped. I thought it actually just turned into yet another couple vlogger thing. I don't go to work with nor appear in work Teams calls with my spouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I usually braid my hair as well when am over on holiday, I thought it was fine just leaving it down on day 1 the very first time I went to Orlando, till I went to brush it out my face an felt like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards 😂😂 omg the humidity in Orlando had mine matted in clumps, so it got braided an tied up after that 😅

Reactions: 11
I have mentioned it before, but love how these vloggers are so quick to be critical but if anyone dares leave a suggestion or criticism in the comments, it's the apocalypse. Hypocrite much?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.