The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title comes courtesy of @HereForTheT3a22

via
@Etj

via
@mjm9

homeslogs are in, the parks are out
After the OG destroyed their stomachs they will continue to eat there because it’s “so affordable”.
The Slackers actually followed through and shipped some packages from their snot so merry giveaway to of course witch and complain about how expensive it was.

As Another$on is pulled from his hole, will he see his shadow or will it be another 6 months of Useless doing nothing? Stay tuned.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Love the thread title!

Well Tim, if you were still on Disney's media list, you would have seen it already.

He's full of tit with this 100% booking a trip to see this soon. Did he forget about the second miracle? Is he just going to ditch Jenn and be like--I need to go to California, see ya real soon? And there is no way he is traveling to the other side of the country to leave Jenn with two kids, even if they had 100 nannies.

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 8.21.14 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You mean you and Jenn will be going there to see this real soon and leave the kids with their nannies?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love the thread title!

Well Tim, if you were still on Disney's media list, you would have seen it already.

He's full of tit with this 100% booking a trip to see this soon. Did he forget about the second miracle? Is he just going to ditch Jenn and be like--I need to go to California, see ya real soon? And there is no way he is traveling to the other side of the country to leave Jenn with two kids, even if they had 100 nannies.

View attachment 1914501
"People that I trust"... Always trying to make it sound like he has connections/insiders/actual friends. We're not stupid Dim, if it didn't come from Adam the Poo, you didn't hear it from anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Love the thread title!

View attachment 1914501
Don't know who this Gustin guy is, but it's terrible "reporting" that he doesn't say the name of the new show, just the old one.

Reactions: 18
I had to stop less than 2 minutes into the home vlooooooog. Jenn not able to adult to the point that she can’t “eat, then brush” instead of “brush, then eat” before the dentist. JFC!!!!
I’ve changed my mind. She should NEVER drive a car. She’s got to be incapable.

• Heart
Can't help but notice how happy these two are when they are on their own recently!

• Haha
@HereForTheT3a22, Congrats on the thread title!

Go into your surgery with happy thoughts.
And know that when you are HERE, you are FAMILY!
We want nothing but the best for you. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Okay I’m just going to say it.. I don’t buy for a second that Jenn flosses and brushes her teeth regularly. She always has food stuck in her teeth and it has happened in almost every video. I dont buy she likes the dentist or doesn’t have tooth problems- didn’t she claim years ago she hadn’t been to the dentist in years because she hated it? That being said, I think she is also lying about having gestational diabetes. She lives in la la land.

P.s- I don’t normally comment on people’s hygiene nor do I give care if someone doesn’t brush their teeth, but something about her lying about medical issues just annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can't help but notice how happy these two are when they are on their own recently!
It's always been like that though, but lately it seems even more obvious. I bet they are both hating being cooped up in Lake Nona. I'm actually surprised she hasn't demanded to go on a staycation yet. This has to be a record, staying in their own home for about a month. I already like how he's biting at the bit to get out to CA. No way in hell is she going to allow him to go alone while she's at home stuck with the boys....I'm also interested in seeing if there are more passive aggressive remarks about her eating post pregnancy. I do think he's been talking about it, or the Tattler remarks have been getting to her because she is always saying how some of the food is for J$. The fat teeth remark too was fairly tactless on Dim's part. I'm on the fence whether he was being passive aggressive or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's always been like that though, but lately it seems even more obvious. I bet they are both hating being cooped up in Lake Nona. I'm actually surprised she hasn't demanded to go on a staycation yet. This has to be a record, staying in their own home for about a month. I already like how he's biting at the bit to get out to CA. No way in hell is she going to allow him to go alone while she's at home stuck with the boys....I'm also interested in seeing if there are more passive aggressive remarks about her eating post pregnancy. I do think he's been talking about it, or the Tattler remarks have been getting to her because she is always saying how some of the food is for J$. The fat teeth remark too was fairly tactless on Dim's part. I'm on the fence whether he was being passive aggressive or not.
Meh I have no issue with Dim's comment re "fat teeth" Ginn is always punching down to Dim and saying things that are super hurtful and passive aggressive, plus she purposely leaves stuff in the vlogs that are super unflattering for him.

Reactions: 20
These 2 running out of $$$? They act like they’re stressed for some kind of money miracle to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Meh I have no issue with Dim's comment re "fat teeth" Ginn is always punching down to Dim and saying things that are super hurtful and passive aggressive, plus she purposely leaves stuff in the vlogs that are super unflattering for him.
Same. For any other couple I would find it inappropriate to say something like this. But in this case...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
6YaPx7Y.png

The Tim Tracker #115: We tossed the wrong pig into the lake!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.